1st 2016 Oregon poll shows massive Clinton strength

Hillary's opponents need to run the " what difference does that make." And her ad that she ran in 2008 about the 3:00 am phone call. Those alone should make people reconsider her and her leadership skills, plus she lies all the time, like her being named after Sir Edmund Hillary. However, Democrat over look lies, look at all the ones that Obama has spewed.

We are not talking about conservatives.

The subject is Oregon, which is the very essence of bats in the belfry.

Actually, the subject is the 1st 2016 Prez poll out of Oregon, just to be very clear. Hope that is not too much for your mind to handle.

Have you ever been to Oregon?

Do you know what people from Oregon are like?

I just love it when people demean an entire state just because of it's political leanings, as if that's going to change that state or attract voters to the other party.

LOL.

You mean like you and all liberal assholes do to TEXAS. Hypocrite
Somehow, that is Different. ;)

Hillary's opponents need to run the " what difference does that make." And her ad that she ran in 2008 about the 3:00 am phone call. Those alone should make people reconsider her and her leadership skills, plus she lies all the time, like her being named after Sir Edmund Hillary. However, Democrat over look lies, look at all the ones that Obama has spewed.

I'm sure if Christie is the candidate, speaking about lying will go over well.

Actually, the subject is the 1st 2016 Prez poll out of Oregon, just to be very clear. Hope that is not too much for your mind to handle.

Have you ever been to Oregon?

Do you know what people from Oregon are like?

I just love it when people demean an entire state just because of it's political leanings, as if that's going to change that state or attract voters to the other party.

LOL.
Which explains why the left never ridicules conservative states, of course. Losta libs there, but when you move closer to Portland, like Seattle, the libtard is strong.

I never have, not even once.

Please, show a posting where I have ridiculed a RED state because it is RED.

Please, go right ahead.

Good luck with that one.

LOL.

Texas does damage to itself. We just laugh loud.

Anyhoo, nice derail there wingnutz. Heaven forbid we talk about an upcoming election that could kill off the teabaggers' and neocons' hopes forever.

Is this the same state which made Kathleen Sebelius look like a master web site designer?

Very much so. Stat failed to consider the Cover Oregon disaster that made the national exchange look really good.

Because it it not part of this thread has has nothing to do with the poll that IS the subject of this thread.

Really, this cannot be so hard for Righties to comprehend.

Just take a second and think first before typing.

I just did Righties a favor.

With this poll, we begin to establish a baseline of date for this state going into 2016.

Think about it. Froth at the mouth less, think more.

Up to the challenge, Righties?

:D

Is this the same state which made Kathleen Sebelius look like a master web site designer?

Very much so. Stat failed to consider the Cover Oregon disaster that made the national exchange look really good.
He failed to consider anything and everything that did not wave the DNC pompoms.

Well, as soon as you are done with your brainfart, you will see that the OP is very specific and it is not about a health care exchange.

At some point in time, Righties will learn that screaming na-na-na-na- na - na all the time is really not doing them very much good.

But it DOES make them look quite ridiculous! :D

Oh The People's Republic of Oregon! The state folks traveling South to North or North to South fill up before entering so they don't have to open a window, much less stop. Most also pack a light snack so they can get through without temptation to stop for a bite.

Oh The People's Republic of Oregon! The state folks traveling South to North or North to South fill up before entering so they don't have to open a window, much less stop. Most also pack a light snack so they can get through without temptation to stop for a bite.

Uh, Seattle is in Washington, not Oregon.

SeaTac'ers themselves call SpaceNeedleCity the "Soviet of Seattle".

And Oregon is the focus of this thread, not Washington State.

If you get out of Mommy's basement a little more often, do go buy yourself a good geography book, mkay?

I'm sure if Christie is the candidate, speaking about lying will go over well.

He wouldn't get my vote, is Hillary going to get yours?

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

How often do people drive through northern California, through Oregon, into Washington, or vice versa???

This post makes zero sense.

LOL.

Texas does damage to itself. We just laugh loud.

Anyhoo, nice derail there wingnutz. Heaven forbid we talk about an upcoming election that could kill off the teabaggers' and neocons' hopes forever.

Admitting you are a hypocrite, interesting.

If you get out of Mommy's basement a little more often, do go buy yourself a good geography book, mkay?

Where did he mention Seattle?

Where did he mention Seattle?

He called Oregon the "Peoples Republic of Oregon", but that title is usually jestingly used for Washington State, not Oregon.

You do understand that those two states are not one and the same, right?

(I've learned with a number of brain-damaged children here in USMB, you really have to SPELL IT OUT FOR THEM)

So, it goes like this.

Mild mannered dude puts out a somewhat but still interesting thread about the 1st 2016 prez poll of Oregon - the beginning of a data baseline all the way to election day 2016.

As if on cue, brain-damaged Righties squawk things like "Sibelius" "Health Care", "People's Republic".

Lame, guys, lame.

You need to spice it up with

BENGHAZI!!!

Yes, lots and lots of BENGHAZI!

There are maybe 4 Righties here in USMB whom I have witnessed as actually being able to keep the theme of the OP going and not go wildly off topic.

So, let's try again. Here is the title of the OP:

1st 2016 Oregon poll shows massive Clinton strength

Lots of detailed information in the OP about this poll, with links.

Lots of corollary information and the WHY of it all.

Have fun. Let's see if just even one Rightie who has frothed here can actually read and understand and OP and then actually contribute something productive to the discussion/debate.

LOL.... like little children, gotta lead them by the hand... LOL.... really.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back