1997 Interarms Walther PPK/S .380

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I bought this one the other day.....Unfired. I have about $500.00 in it.

The target test date is 12/1997.....Interarms had a company in AL called Ranger to build them for them and they are very nice builds, far better than the S&W builds and on par with Manurhin.

The pecking order is Walther, Manurhin, Interarms/Ranger, S&W.

I had a 80s era one like it for years but traded it off for a S&W Model 28. While I love the Model 28 I always regretted trading the PPK/S off.

r-007-3-jpg.111152

r 008 (3).JPG

big 2nd amender here.................i have never purchased a gun or carried a knife in my life......i have a couple old inherited shotguns i blast every so often...............i've never been close to being attacked or robbed....that is a sweet piece....thing holding me back from purchasing one is, i feel if i buy one my luck will run out....lolol

The target test date is 12/1997.....Interarms had a company in AL called Ranger to build them for them and they are very nice builds, far better than the S&W builds and on par with Manurhin.

I had a 80s era one like it for years but traded it off for a S&W Model 28. While I love the Model 28 I always regretted trading the PPK/S off.

r-007-3-jpg.111152

View attachment 791125
galt going to go krazy....lol

I bought a Fort Smith PPK a couple years ago. It has been my every day carry since then. I know a lot of people diss on it as a carry weapon but I love it. It fits snuggly in an IWB molded leather holster and is relatively light for a steel gun. I carry with one in the chamber, 6 in the mag, hammer down and safety on. The fixed barrel lends to its accuracy.

I bought a Fort Smith PPK a couple years ago. It has been my every day carry since then. I know a lot of people diss on it as a carry weapon but I love it. It fits snuggly in an IWB molded leather holster and is relatively light for a steel gun. I carry with one in the chamber, 6 in the mag, hammer down and safety on. The fixed barrel lends to its accuracy.
I killed a deer once with my old one. I had lowered my rifle out of my stand on a rope and was coming down the ladder and a spooked buck broke cover and stopped just a few feet away. I was about 2/3rds the way down so I un-holstered and put one silver-tip in his neck and that was it....Easy but odd kill.

r-007-3-jpg.111152

View attachment 791125
That's a beauty, and you can't go wrong with a Walther.

Forum List

Back