1956 Republicans

EisenhowerQuote.jpg

Now that splinter group has hijacked the party and made it the biblethumping party

Moral versus Immoral was alive and well in 1954 and most of society knew the difference...

Today we have figured out better excuses to justify Immoral behavior...

You're too young and stupid to know the difference...

Big surprise...

EisenhowerQuote.jpg

Now that splinter group has hijacked the party and made it the biblethumping party

Moral versus Immoral was alive and well in 1954 and most of society knew the difference...

Big surprise...

Older than you cracker, I was around then and happy to say I love seeing the christian "kulture" being dismantled

The GOP was a really fantastic party once. I don't know what happened to them. The anger and bitterness of social conservatism is really the heart of the party now. It's a damn shame.

Anger and bitterness? You must have missed the 1968 Democratic Party Convention. Were you asleep during the Carter Years? To this day, Carter reeks of bitterness. Toda, we have a Democrat Party that apologizes for American Exceptionalism...Past, Present, Future. Today, we have a Democrat Party that tells the Small Business Entrepreneur that he or she "didn't build that."

EisenhowerQuote.jpg

Big surprise...

Older than you cracker, I was around then and happy to say I love seeing the christian "kulture" being dismantled

Sure you were...

Go ahead and admit it, you love seeing America dismantled, the "cracker" comment says it all...

EisenhowerQuote.jpg

Big surprise...

Christian Culture is not the only thing you people enjoy seeing dismantled......More Americans on food stamps, more single mother families on government welfare, middle class take home pay declining, decline in personal accountability..........ALL thanks to Liberal Policies.

Allow me to explain it to you. You see, when you start at the bottom with no education and through HARD WORK, DETERMINATION and INGENUITY you make it to a position of leadership and become successful that is a GOOD THING. I only mentioned his hearing loss because it underscored the difficult environment he worked in and how he never complained about it. Now do you understand, or do I need to break it down for you even further?
You are so blind by your ideology, you don't even realize what you are saying is ridiculous. What the fuck is wrong with you????

Let me break it down for you. People with highly technical college and university degrees achieved that success through HARD WORK, DETERMINATION and INGENUITY. People without an education think you don't EARN it, but that it's HANDED to you. Which shows how brainwashed they have become.

It's liberals that put rules and regulations in place that protect people from such a harmful environment that could cost them something so precious as their hearing. Only a truly fucking idiot moron would want their children to work in a situation that could cost them the use of their senses or their health.

And these days, the ONLY jobs available without an education are unskilled dead end minimum wage jobs. And the truly ignorant fucks want to abolish the minimum wage. And if that's the kind of life you want for you spawn, then you are a truly messed up individual. And I pity them.
You are so blind by your ideology

......and you are not by yours?.....

Being the standard cornerstone metric of stupidity is a tough job, but someone has to do it.

Allow me to explain it to you. You see, when you start at the bottom with no education and through HARD WORK, DETERMINATION and INGENUITY you make it to a position of leadership and become successful that is a GOOD THING. I only mentioned his hearing loss because it underscored the difficult environment he worked in and how he never complained about it. Now do you understand, or do I need to break it down for you even further?
You are so blind by your ideology, you don't even realize what you are saying is ridiculous. What the fuck is wrong with you????

Let me break it down for you. People with highly technical college and university degrees achieved that success through HARD WORK, DETERMINATION and INGENUITY. People without an education think you don't EARN it, but that it's HANDED to you. Which shows how brainwashed they have become.

It's liberals that put rules and regulations in place that protect people from such a harmful environment that could cost them something so precious as their hearing. Only a truly fucking idiot moron would want their children to work in a situation that could cost them the use of their senses or their health.

And these days, the ONLY jobs available without an education are unskilled dead end minimum wage jobs. And the truly ignorant fucks want to abolish the minimum wage. And if that's the kind of life you want for you spawn, then you are a truly messed up individual. And I pity them.

I gave a valid reason with actual and substantiated examples why Marathon Mike is blinded by his ideology numbnuts. AND, you clearly couldn't disagree.

You on the other hand offered nothing. Not a single example. And I suspect if you did attempt to offer an example, you would fail miserably. Just like you fail at everything. But, at least, you're consistent.

Being the standard cornerstone metric of stupidity is a tough job, but someone has to do it.

If you agree with someone who offers not a single example than that is clearly the definition of "stupid". And the fact no example is offered, IS the example.

The GOP was a really fantastic party once. I don't know what happened to them. The anger and bitterness of social conservatism is really the heart of the party now. It's a damn shame.
the democrats used to be a good party too,i know what happened to them........so both parties suck yet so many just cant let go....amazing....
You mean when they were the racist Dixicrats? Before they moved to the GOP in the middle 60's?
Yea, I can see how you would think that.

LOL, who's full of "anger and bitterness?" Read your own post, Holmes. You people are unreal

LOL, who's full of "anger and bitterness?" Read your own post, Holmes. You people are unreal
Lol no anger or bitterness to be found.

And Holmes? :rofl:

None to be found? LOL, what a tool
Okay Holmes :rofl:

My "ideology" which apparently has blinded me is rather simple. If you live in America you can pursue any life you choose if you are willing to work hard and be dedicated. I used my Grandfather as a personal example of what is possible. I have no idea what my Liberal friend RD is ranting about.

None to be found? LOL, what a tool
Okay Holmes :rofl:

Yes, Republicans are just scum sucking vermin, you hate them, no anger or bitterness, you just do, Holmes

I gave a valid reason with actual and substantiated examples why Marathon Mike is blinded by his ideology numbnuts. AND, you clearly couldn't disagree.

You on the other hand offered nothing. Not a single example. And I suspect if you did attempt to offer an example, you would fail miserably. Just like you fail at everything. But, at least, you're consistent.
what examples do i have to give?.....you are blinded by YOUR ideology dean,anyone of your threads and posts are all the examples anyone here needs...now go ahead and tell me how wrong i am about you....like i have said dean,you can fool the new people,but not anyone who has been here more than 2 months...

the democrats used to be a good party too,i know what happened to them........so both parties suck yet so many just cant let go....amazing....
You mean when they were the racist Dixicrats? Before they moved to the GOP in the middle 60's?
Yea, I can see how you would think that.
this is the second time you have accused me of being a racist....why dont you do what you were unable to do the first time...why dont you prove it,show me the thing you ask of others here....proof....lets see it dean,or is this just more dean talk?....

Forum List

Back