1945 Lost German Girl, who was she ? was he raped like millions other girls , women and boys by Barbaric Marxists Moscow´s hordemen ?

....sow the wind
....the Germans MURDERED hundreds of thousands of Russians ....

Millions - "we" killed and murdered millions in Russia. But "we" did not rape women in world war 2. Btw: US-Americans raped many French women in world war 2.
comparing WW2 Germany to the US?????!!!!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
and raping is worse than murder?????!!!!!!!!!!
OMG

US-American soldiers also murdered millions of Germans.

War is hell,

Depends. For some people it's a paradise.

and Germans murdered millions of people of all nationalities, they killed six million Jews plus millions more.

That's true. But Germans never did do anything bad to the USA.

They probably should not have followed their leader into war.

Your nation follows a Trump and after 4 years still no one of your people tried seriosly to assassinate this unscroupulous man, who destroys your country and the western world.
1.he's the greatest POTUS EVER!!!!-again, you don't know shit about the US

:lol: A good one. And I fear we know much more about the German states of the USA than you are able to imagine and we like to know on our own, little grandson.

2. Germany declared war on the US!!! DUH

Nothing else do I expect from extremist idiots like you and Donald Trump: to be in war with everything and everyone including gods creation and god personally. Don't forget to bring your soldiers home - all of them - before we will be forced to send their scalps home without or with the help of our Russian grandsons.

Which country did Trump start a war with?

In which irreal world do you live? Practically Trump declared war against the rest of the world. Trump is war.

] Democrats have started more wars since WWII than Republicans. I am all for the US pulling out of all foreign countries and bringing all our troops home.

One problem is it in this context that the USA binds much more ressources than all others on this planet. And the other problem: You are 100-150 or more years too late with this idea. If you never had forced Japan and others to open the own markets for the USA we would live in another world. If Germany, Austria-Hungaria, the Osman empire and thero friends had destroyed the Russian, French and English coloniaisms then we would also live in another world. You created the world, which you hate. But try it: Call all your soldiers home. Take all your money back. Learn to let do others what they like to do. But who then will deflect you from your own evilness? And how saves this our planet?

I’ll take Trumps war of words anytime, less loss of life.

Whatever a foreigner thinks of our President or our country? Fuck’em, it’s not their business.

I stated earlier, I want ALL US troops home and only want them to act if they are defending our homeland. If the rest of the world has issues, let them take care of their own problems, we are not the world police. If whatever country you live is attacked, we don’t get involved, it’s not our business and I would appreciate other countries butt out of ours.

I fear you suffer a totally wrong self-perception of the USA.

I didn’t say that is what America is, this is what I would like. Doesn’t change the fact you can’t comprehend what is written.

I don't remember any German who ever in history asked the USA to send soldiers to Germany. Take all of your soldiers and go. That's exclusively an US-American problem, which has absolutelly nothing to do with Germany.

Nothing that you are spewing has anything to do with what I said.

You said something? Let me take a look. Ah yeah, you said "fuck'em". Meanwhile that's the summary of everything what the USA represents worldwide - including in the USA; or whatelse is the main doctrine of Donald Trump for the US-Americans, who do not vote for him and are not 100% loyal to his person?

More nothing other than taking people out of context and no addressing anything but your agenda. You don’t want a discussion except spew propaganda.

I fear you suffer not only a totally wrong self-percetion of the USA - you suffer also a totally wrong self-perception of the own person. You are here in step 2 of extremist propaganda, what is: "If not able to argue then try to defame." The extremist Trump is past - change your mind. Congrats, by the way.

I am not arguing anything, you keep spewing things that are not relevant to what I posted. If you think you are arguing, you are arguing with yourself. Have fun.

....sow the wind

Millions - "we" killed and murdered millions in Russia. But "we" did not rape women in world war 2. Btw: US-Americans raped many French women in world war 2.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG

War is hell,

and Germans murdered millions of people of all nationalities, they killed six million Jews plus millions more.

Your nation follows a Trump and after 4 years still no one of your people tried seriosly to assassinate this unscroupulous man, who destroys your country and the western world.

:lol: A good one. And I fear we know much more about the German states of the USA than you are able to imagine and we like to know on our own, little grandson.

Nothing else do I expect from extremist idiots like you and Donald Trump: to be in war with everything and everyone including gods creation and god personally. Don't forget to bring your soldiers home - all of them - before we will be forced to send their scalps home without or with the help of our Russian grandsons.

In which irreal world do you live? Practically Trump declared war against the rest of the world. Trump is war.

] Democrats have started more wars since WWII than Republicans. I am all for the US pulling out of all foreign countries and bringing all our troops home.

One problem is it in this context that the USA binds much more ressources than all others on this planet. And the other problem: You are 100-150 or more years too late with this idea. If you never had forced Japan and others to open the own markets for the USA we would live in another world. If Germany, Austria-Hungaria, the Osman empire and thero friends had destroyed the Russian, French and English coloniaisms then we would also live in another world. You created the world, which you hate. But try it: Call all your soldiers home. Take all your money back. Learn to let do others what they like to do. But who then will deflect you from your own evilness? And how saves this our planet?

you are out of your mind....your MSM has brainwashed your feeble mind
...Mr Trump did not declare war on the world----stop doing drugs

You seem not to have only a light idea about how deep the reputation of the USA sank because of the "politics" - better to say the "kindergarten nonsense" - of Donald Trump.

.....again, you prove to know NOTHING about the US...stop making a fool of yourself

For example: This time we reported here in Germany about the US elections as if it would be our own elections - with many different German and English speaking reporters, who often live with their families in the USA. And additionally to the reports from the USA many people all over the world were also asked what they think. The Russians were for example totally desinterested in the elections in the USA. When a typical Russian man said "Trumps mentality fits better to us - he's a winner, Biden is only an old man" I tried to calculate a short time the masses of vodka this more manly man will perhaps drink every day and I knew Trump is definetelly the wrong man for the USA. The better man with the better team wan: Mr Biden. The USA is USA again. Congrats to your rebirth.

Last edited:
....sow the wind

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG

War is hell,

Whatever a foreigner thinks of our President or our country? Fuck’em, it’s not their business.

I stated earlier, I want ALL US troops home and only want them to act if they are defending our homeland. If the rest of the world has issues, let them take care of their own problems, we are not the world police. If whatever country you live is attacked, we don’t get involved, it’s not our business and I would appreciate other countries butt out of ours.

I didn’t say that is what America is, this is what I would like. Doesn’t change the fact you can’t comprehend what is written.

I don't remember any German who ever in history asked the USA to send soldiers to Germany. Take all of your soldiers and go. That's exclusively an US-American problem, which has absolutelly nothing to do with Germany.

You said something? Let me take a look. Ah yeah, you said "fuck'em". Meanwhile that's the summary of everything what the USA represents worldwide - including in the USA; or whatelse is the main doctrine of Donald Trump for the US-Americans, who do not vote for him and are not 100% loyal to his person?

More nothing other than taking people out of context and no addressing anything but your agenda. You don’t want a discussion except spew propaganda.

I fear you suffer not only a totally wrong self-percetion of the USA - you suffer also a totally wrong self-perception of the own person. You are here in step 2 of extremist propaganda, what is: "If not able to argue then try to defame." The extremist Trump is past - change your mind. Congrats, by the way.

I am not arguing anything, you keep spewing things that are not relevant to what I posted. If you think you are arguing, you are arguing with yourself. Have fun.

Read what you said here to me - on whatever reason, which I do not understand - then you will know, how stupid it is, what you said here.

....sow the wind

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG

War is hell,

Read what you said here to me - on whatever reason, which I do not understand - then you will know, how stupid it is, what you said here.

Still nothing?

....sow the wind

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG

War is hell,

Still nothing?

What do you think did I do here?

You are confused, aren't you Moon Bat?

You really hate America don't you?

My father was a WWII vet. Landed at Normandy and went into Germany.

He said the Americans and Brits did not rape German women.

He said that after the surrender and during the immediate post war occupation if an American GI wanted a piece of ass they didn't have to rape. They could always get it from a German girl for a very cheap price.
Just like German occupation troops could get cheap sex from French women during the occupation. In extremity consensual sex with the enemy is better than poverty or starvation. That's been a fact throughout history. The US at least tried to discourage it by making sexual contact with German civilians forbidden. The policy might have been ignored, but it was at least attempted.

One example: An American commander gave order to hang a list on a house with information who lives there and how old this persons are. As a result of this 17 girls and women came into a hospital because they were raped one or more times from negroes of the US-army.

About 190,000 women - perhaps much more - were raped from US-American soldiers.

Or with other words: He called all German women whores and all Germans "cheap". And he was used to do anal sex.
I would like you to post a source for that about the commander. Face it in the segregated US army a black soldier raping a white woman, even a German, would result in a quick courts martial and hanging. The US Army officer's corps was very intolerant of misbehavior by black troops.

To be fair, FDR was already fighting an undeclared war against Germany while pretending to be a neutral nation. Ask the crews of the Reuben James and the Kearny, both destroyers were torpedoed by U Boats while escorting British convoys near the mid-Atlantic.

I would like you to post a source for that about the commander. Face it in the segregated US army a black soldier raping a white woman, even a German, would result in a quick courts martial and hanging. The US Army officer's corps was very intolerant of misbehavior by black troops.

You was not totally stupid. After the war you replaced soldiers with front contact with soldiers without front contact. And you seem to underestimate in general the brutal chaos in Germany after the capitulation.

Just like German occupation troops could get cheap sex from French women during the occupation.

Did they?

In extremity consensual sex with the enemy

Enemy? You think German soldiers saw in French women enemies? Beg your pardon but it exist many common traditional elements between French and Germans. A common element is to respect women. Even in the "Frankonian wars" (=the crusades and Frankonians ("France") are Germanics) the Muslims criticized the crusaders because they gave their wifes an immense freedom.

is better than poverty or starvation.

That's the other side: Daily life has to go on also in times of war and this needs a lot of goods.

That's been a fact throughout history. The US at least tried to discourage it by making sexual contact with German civilians forbidden.

After world war 2 your soldiers did practically never follow the official rule "no fratrisation". And many of them had anyway ancestors from and/or relatives in Germany.

The policy might have been ignored, but it was at least attempted.

I fear the reason for this official politics was not to protect Germans. The reason had been perhaps that you thought about to wipe out all Germans for example.

Asshole, Nazi-like one. Very clear word: The personality cult around the person Donald Trump is a danger for the complete western world, enemy of your own values.

Last edited:
Did they?

Enemy? You think German soldiers saw in French women enemies? Beg your pardon but it exist many common traditional elements between French and Germans. A common element is to respect women. Even in the "Frankonian wars" (=the crusades and Frankonians ("France") are Germanics) the Muslims criticized the crusaders because they gave their wifes an immense freedom.

That's the other side: Daily life has to go on also in times of war and this needs a lot of goods.

After world war 2 your soldiers did practically never follow the official rule "no fratrisation". And many of them had anyway ancestors from and/or relatives in Germany.

I fear the reason for this official politics was not to protect Germans. The reason had been perhaps that you thought about to wipe out all Germans for example.
You obviously don't understand written English. The occupied French saw the Germans as enemies after liberation they shaved the heads or did worse to French women who associated with German soldiers. The French and Germans fought several wars in the last two hundred years.

You obviously don't understand written English. The occupied French saw the Germans as enemies

Yes and no. Depends. Sure everyone in France liked to get back a free France. On the other side saw many French the problems very detailed and thought also about the own mistakes in history. And everyone knew that the German position in France had been unstable.

after liberation they shaved the heads or did worse to French women who associated with German soldiers.

A shame for the French, because the same did do the Nazi with German women who had a Jewish partner. I guess many - if not all - of this women followed the doctrine: Life has to go on. Life first!

And what also nearly no one likes to know: Many French women had been raped from soldiers of the US-army when you liberated France.

The French and Germans fought several wars in the last two hundred years.

Ask the criminal mass-murderer Napoleon Bonaparte why he had destroyed the Holy Roman empire of German (=united) nation. He's also a main reason for many problems with Russia. And ask the stupid Brits why they pushed through the Prussians. And so on. Everyone around Germany took away a part of the German territory whenever he liked to do so. The same did do the USA in two world wars. Germany has today only 2/3rd of the size of the Holy Empire of the year 1806 and about 50% of the size of the Holy Empire of the year 1648.

I don't know how many German nations and cultures had been wiped out from our self defined enemies. A lot. And you destroyed also the multi-national empire Austria-Hungaria and the multi-national Osman empire. Now you like to destroy the EU - and also Germany again because this seems to be be part of your "tradition". Looks like if the USA feels not well it likes to destroy Germany. You are an extremely weird, uncalculable and hateful nation.

Last edited:
You mean after the Germans waged a genocidal war against the USSR?

Not working up a lot of sympathy.

Actually, the Americans probably raped just as many German women. Not feeling bad about that, either.
You are an idiot----not even close----Us military command never condone rapes--Russian command uses rape as a carrot for their drunk troops and as a weapon to terrorize enemies into submission. The whole socialist/communist (like the dems blm and anti-fa) to create chaos and terror to better allow communist/socialist take over.

You are an idiot----not even close----Us military command never condone rapes--Russian command uses rape as a carrot for their drunk troops and as a weapon to terrorize enemies into submission. The whole socialist/communist (like the dems blm and anti-fa) to create chaos and terror to better allow communist/socialist take over.

Exactly. The US-Americans who raped women had been criminals - covered from the authorities of the USA on the wrong reason "proudness". The Russians had the intention to rape millions of women. The Russians for example made a parade with German pows in Moskow. Before they did do so they gave the very hungry prisoners an oily soup so that they had to shit in their own pants. Russians are really a little "special".

Forum List

Back