1945 Lost German Girl, who was she ? was he raped like millions other girls , women and boys by Barbaric Marxists Moscow´s hordemen ?

....sow the wind
....the Germans MURDERED hundreds of thousands of Russians ....

Millions - "we" killed and murdered millions in Russia. But "we" did not rape women in world war 2. Btw: US-Americans raped many French women in world war 2.
comparing WW2 Germany to the US?????!!!!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
and raping is worse than murder?????!!!!!!!!!!
OMG

US-American soldiers also murdered millions of Germans.

War is hell,

Depends. For some people it's a paradise.

and Germans murdered millions of people of all nationalities, they killed six million Jews plus millions more.

That's true. But Germans never did do anything bad to the USA.

They probably should not have followed their leader into war.

Your nation follows a Trump and after 4 years still no one of your people tried seriosly to assassinate this unscroupulous man, who destroys your country and the western world.
1.he's the greatest POTUS EVER!!!!-again, you don't know shit about the US
2. Germany declared war on the US!!! DUH

....sow the wind

Millions - "we" killed and murdered millions in Russia. But "we" did not rape women in world war 2. Btw: US-Americans raped many French women in world war 2.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG

War is hell,

and Germans murdered millions of people of all nationalities, they killed six million Jews plus millions more.

Your nation follows a Trump and after 4 years still no one of your people tried seriosly to assassinate this unscroupulous man, who destroys your country and the western world.

:lol: A good one. And I fear we know much more about the German states of the USA than you are able to imagine and we like to know on our own, little grandson.

Nothing else do I expect from extremist idiots like you and Donald Trump: to be in war with everything and everyone including gods creation and god personally. Don't forget to bring your soldiers home - all of them - before we will be forced to send their scalps home without or with the help of our Russian grandsons.

Last edited:
25 million Soviets died....pretty sure the Red Army Soldiers were no longer men but barbaric savages with many seeing the death of loved ones, fellow soldiers, etc.

War is brutal.
" 25 million Soviets died " yes, mostly killed (one way or another ) by koba , why you did not rape his daughter ?
View attachment 410676
What? Please stop your insane rhetoric.
You bore me. If Nazi Germany never invades, then no one dies. What part of that do you not comprehend, you deranged buffoon.
do you know that Nazi Germany and USSR invaded Poland ? following your logic all soviet women - children ´d be raped as well, right?
View attachment 410691
View attachment 410690
Did you know that was their agreement. Stalin was an evil asshole. Hitler just one upped him. Don't question me on history and don't post pictures, I know more than you ever will you Jew hating troll.
" Hitler just one upped him. "
prove it

Stalin killed more Ukrainians than Hitler killed Jews, says ...
www.jta.org › 2018/07/20 › politics › stalin-killed-ukra...

Jul 20, 2018 — (JTA) — A Texas congressman compared the Holocaust to a man-made famine that decimated the Soviet Ukraine in the early 1930s. Speaking ...

Stalin killed more Ukrainians than Hitler killed Jews, says U.S. ...
www.haaretz.com › us-news › stalin-killed-more-ukrainia...

Jul 20, 2018 — Texas Rep. Michael McCaul made comments appearing to minimize the Holocaust at a conservative conference this week.
Ummm....the Holocaust and stuff....you know. Bombing England, conquering France, conquering Europe. That is how. Perception is reality. Haaretz is a leftist site. I have told you to stop posting bullshit. Are you Jew hating ears clogged?
I know. my guess better than you do.
what do you know about Koba´s crimes against humanity , can you mention couple of them ?
I am not playing this game. Why are you bringing this up? Hatred for Jews? Taking the onus off the Holocaust? You can jump in a frozen lake. Stupid Nazi. And your avatar is stupid.
"I am not playing this game. " so you don't know or simply don't care about koba´s crimes against humanity , why ? do you think victims of Marxist - Muscovite terror had a different color of blood ?
The Black Book of Communism - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › The_Black_Book_of_Comm...

The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression is a 1997 book by Stéphane Courtois, Andrzej Paczkowski, Nicolas Werth and several other European academics documenting a history of political repression by Communist states, including genocides, extrajudicial executions, deportations, killing populations in labor ...
Wiki...LMAO

Your Russian propaganda or in this case Anti Russia is odd. Why are you on this message board? What is your agenda?
" Your Russian propaganda or in this case Anti Russia is odd. "

LOL, 1) Anti - Russia or 2) Russian or 3) both ?

ps What is your agenda?

25 million Soviets died....pretty sure the Red Army Soldiers were no longer men but barbaric savages with many seeing the death of loved ones, fellow soldiers, etc.

War is brutal.
" 25 million Soviets died " yes, mostly killed (one way or another ) by koba , why you did not rape his daughter ?
View attachment 410676
You bore me. If Nazi Germany never invades, then no one dies. What part of that do you not comprehend, you deranged buffoon.
do you know that Nazi Germany and USSR invaded Poland ? following your logic all soviet women - children ´d be raped as well, right?
View attachment 410691
View attachment 410690
Did you know that was their agreement. Stalin was an evil asshole. Hitler just one upped him. Don't question me on history and don't post pictures, I know more than you ever will you Jew hating troll.
prove it

Jul 20, 2018 — (JTA) — A Texas congressman compared the Holocaust to a man-made famine that decimated the Soviet Ukraine in the early 1930s. Speaking ...

Jul 20, 2018 — Texas Rep. Michael McCaul made comments appearing to minimize the Holocaust at a conservative conference this week.
Ummm....the Holocaust and stuff....you know. Bombing England, conquering France, conquering Europe. That is how. Perception is reality. Haaretz is a leftist site. I have told you to stop posting bullshit. Are you Jew hating ears clogged?
what do you know about Koba´s crimes against humanity , can you mention couple of them ?
I am not playing this game. Why are you bringing this up? Hatred for Jews? Taking the onus off the Holocaust? You can jump in a frozen lake. Stupid Nazi. And your avatar is stupid.
"I am not playing this game. " so you don't know or simply don't care about koba´s crimes against humanity , why ? do you think victims of Marxist - Muscovite terror had a different color of blood ?

The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression is a 1997 book by Stéphane Courtois, Andrzej Paczkowski, Nicolas Werth and several other European academics documenting a history of political repression by Communist states, including genocides, extrajudicial executions, deportations, killing populations in labor ...
Wiki...LMAO

Your Russian propaganda or in this case Anti Russia is odd. Why are you on this message board? What is your agenda?

ps What is your agenda?
To mess with you. I am an American you foreign troll

War is brutal.
View attachment 410676
View attachment 410691
View attachment 410690
prove it

Wiki...LMAO

ps What is your agenda?
To mess with you. I am an American you foreign troll

" To mess with you. I am an American you foreign troll " - AzogtheDefiler
"China did everything right" --- BWK
"China did a great job" --- BWK
“Most whites are racist” —- Asclepias
"Columbus didn't discover shit" - LoneLaugher

....sow the wind

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG

War is hell,

:lol: A good one. And I fear we know much more about the German states of the USA than you are able to imagine and we like to know on our own, little grandson.

Nothing else do I expect from extremist idiots like you and Donald Trump: to be in war with everything and everyone including gods creation and god personally. Don't forget to bring your soldiers home - all of them - before we will be forced to send their scalps home without or with the help of our Russian grandsons.

Which country did Trump start a war with? Democrats have started more wars since WWII than Republicans. I am all for the US pulling out of all foreign countries and bringing all our troops home.

....sow the wind

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG

War is hell,

Which country did Trump start a war with?

In which irreal world do you live? Practically Trump declared war against the rest of the world. Trump is war.

] Democrats have started more wars since WWII than Republicans. I am all for the US pulling out of all foreign countries and bringing all our troops home.

One problem is it in this context that the USA binds much more ressources than all others on this planet. And the other problem: You are 100-150 or more years too late with this idea. If you never had forced Japan and others to open the own markets for the USA we would live in another world. If Germany, Austria-Hungaria, the Osman empire and thero friends had destroyed the Russian, French and English coloniaisms then we would also live in another world. You created the world, which you hate. But try it: Call all your soldiers home. Take all your money back. Learn to let do others what they like to do. But who then will deflect you from your own evilness? And how saves this our planet?

Last edited:
....sow the wind

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG

War is hell,

In which irreal world do you live? Practically Trump declared war against the rest of the world. Trump is war.

] Democrats have started more wars since WWII than Republicans. I am all for the US pulling out of all foreign countries and bringing all our troops home.

One problem is it in this context that the USA binds much more ressources than all others on this planet. And the other problem: You are 100-150 or more years too late with this idea. If you never had forced Japan and others to open the own markets for the USA we would live in another world. If Germany, Austria-Hungaria, the Osman empire and thero friends had destroyed the Russian, French and English coloniaisms then we would also live in another world. You created the world, which you hate. But try it: Call all your soldiers home. Take all your money back. Learn to let do others what they like to do. But who then will deflect you from your own evilness? And how saves this our planet?

I’ll take Trumps war of words anytime, less loss of life.

Whatever a foreigner thinks of our President or our country? Fuck’em, it’s not their business.

I stated earlier, I want ALL US troops home and only want them to act if they are defending our homeland. If the rest of the world has issues, let them take care of their own problems, we are not the world police. If whatever country you live is attacked, we don’t get involved, it’s not our business and I would appreciate other countries butt out of ours.

....sow the wind

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG

War is hell,

Whatever a foreigner thinks of our President or our country? Fuck’em, it’s not their business.

I stated earlier, I want ALL US troops home and only want them to act if they are defending our homeland. If the rest of the world has issues, let them take care of their own problems, we are not the world police. If whatever country you live is attacked, we don’t get involved, it’s not our business and I would appreciate other countries butt out of ours.

I fear you suffer a totally wrong self-perception of the USA.

....sow the wind

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG

War is hell,

I didn’t say that is what America is, this is what I would like. Doesn’t change the fact you can’t comprehend what is written.

....sow the wind

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG

War is hell,

I didn’t say that is what America is, this is what I would like. Doesn’t change the fact you can’t comprehend what is written.

I don't remember any German who ever in history asked the USA to send soldiers to Germany. Take all of your soldiers and go. That's exclusively an US-American problem, which has absolutelly nothing to do with Germany. I was only a little shocked that in the USA exists such a wide spread anti-Germanism, so Trump was a able to use this anti-Germanism to produce votes for him. This fits to a thesis that a logical explanation why the USA took part in world war 1 was it, because you liked to eliminate the German culture within the USA - so I don't think this deep anti-Germanism has really to do with Hitler.

Oh by the way. Because of the "intervention" of the USA in Germany - a country which never did do anything bad to the USA in history - I'm able to calculate a death date for us ... one moment: let me calculate ... It's the year 2234 AD. Then we will be dead - after our first ancestors had lived here in this area of the world since much more than 30,000 years.

Last edited:
....sow the wind

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG

War is hell,

I don't remember any German who ever in history asked the USA to send soldiers to Germany. Take all of your soldiers and go. That's exclusively an US-American problem, which has absolutelly nothing to do with Germany.

Nothing that you are spewing has anything to do with what I said.

....sow the wind

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG

War is hell,

I don't remember any German who ever in history asked the USA to send soldiers to Germany. Take all of your soldiers and go. That's exclusively an US-American problem, which has absolutelly nothing to do with Germany. I was only a little shocked that in the USA exists such a wide spread anti-Germanism, so Trump was a able to use this anti-Germanism to produce votes for him. This fits to a thesis that a logical explanation why the USA took part in world war 1 was it, because you liked to eliminate the German culture within the USA - so I don't think this deep anti-Germanism has really to do with Hitler.

Oh by the way. Because of the "intervention" of the USA in Germany - a country which never did do anything bad to the USA in history - I'm able to calculate a death date for us ... one moment: let me calculate ... It's the year 2234 AD. Then we will be dead - after our first ancestors had lived here in this area of the world since much more than 30,000 years.

you babble a lot of shit

....sow the wind

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG

War is hell,

you babble a lot of shit

Unfortunately I don't "babble shit". You just simple don't know how to calculate this nor do you have any idea about how plausible such a thesis is. Your "babble shit"-statement is just simple typical for the ignorant, intrigant, arrogant and aggressive side of your culture, which slowly seemst to start to destroy your own country on its own.

....sow the wind

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG

War is hell,

I don't remember any German who ever in history asked the USA to send soldiers to Germany. Take all of your soldiers and go. That's exclusively an US-American problem, which has absolutelly nothing to do with Germany.

You said something? Let me take a look. Ah yeah, you said "fuck'em". Meanwhile that's the summary of everything what the USA represents worldwide - including in the USA; or whatelse is the main doctrine of Donald Trump for the US-Americans, who do not vote for him and are not 100% loyal to his person?

Last edited:
....sow the wind

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG

War is hell,

you are out of your mind....your MSM has brainwashed your feeble mind
...Mr Trump did not declare war on the world----stop doing drugs

....sow the wind

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG

War is hell,

You seem not to have only a light idea about how deep the reputation of the USA sank because of the "politics" - better to say the "kindergarten nonsense" - of Donald Trump.

Last edited:
....sow the wind

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG

War is hell,

You said something? Let me take a look. Ah yeah, you said "fuck'em". Meanwhile that's the summary of everything what the USA represents worldwide - including in the USA; or whatelse is the main doctrine of Donald Trump for the US-Americans, who do not vote for him and are not 100% loyal to his person?

More nothing other than taking people out of context and no addressing anything but your agenda. You don’t want a discussion except spew propaganda.

....sow the wind

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG

War is hell,

You seem not to have only a light idea about how deep the reputation of the USA sank because of the "politics" - better to say the "kindergarten nonsense" - of Donald Trump.

.....again, you prove to know NOTHING about the US...stop making a fool of yourself

....sow the wind

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OMG

War is hell,

More nothing other than taking people out of context and no addressing anything but your agenda. You don’t want a discussion except spew propaganda.

I fear you suffer not only a totally wrong self-percetion of the USA - you suffer also a totally wrong self-perception of the own person. You are here in step 2 of extremist propaganda, what is: "If not able to argue then try to defame." The extremist Trump is past - change your mind. Congrats, by the way.

Forum List

Back