19 year old shot and killed outside theater,in Britain, which british gun law stopped this shooting?

Then what's the point of the stupid remark that there's violence in Black areas known for gangs and bars?

WTF are you talking about?
Post 2, you fucking retard.
I'm responding directly to your fellow Liberal's post.

That's not what they said at all, you lying scumbag.

They pointed out that this was the first teenager killed by a gun in Britain this year, then asked you how many teenagers have been killed by guns in any US cities.

You then warped that to make a racist statement to impose on them.

You did that because you're a garbage person.

Then what's the point of the stupid remark that there's violence in Black areas known for gangs and bars?

They pointed out that this was the first teenager killed by a gun in Britain this year, then asked you how many teenagers have been killed by guns in any US cities.

Now he does the twist spin and the personal attack! As tools from the past but today are a proven failure.

Post 2, shit for brains.
HazelFuckingLiberalNut basically saying that BLACK areas are crime ridden.
You're such a fucking phony piece of shit.

Are you seriously trying to equate the gun crime rate of a population of ~8.4 million to a population of ~300 million? lol
I'm starting to believe TheDerp is one of the biggest bullshit artists here.

You're the ones who make shit up about yourselves all the fucking time. Whether it's pretending to be a veteran, pretending to be an Obamacare victim, pretending to be a small business owner, pretending to have/be married to an (insert minority group here), or have a co-worker whose cousin said blah blah blah.

Conservatives lie about everything because they are insecure garbage people.

Now he does the twist spin and the personal attack! As tools from the past but today are a proven failure.
Notice he loves the "Strawman" word even though he switches his own position every 3-4 posts.
What a phony.

Anyone can go back to the thread and see for themselves.

You took them asking you how many teenagers have been killed in US cities, and turned it into a racist inference because you're a racist garbage person.

Are you seriously trying to equate the gun crime rate of a population of ~8.4 million to a population of ~300 million? lol

You're the ones who make shit up about yourselves all the fucking time. Whether it's pretending to be a veteran, pretending to be an Obamacare victim, pretending to be a small business owner, pretending to have/be married to an (insert minority group here), or have a co-worker whose cousin said blah blah blah.

Post 4, shit for brains.
Are you retarded?
Did you forget to read from post 1 and now you're trying to cover up what a fucking idiot you be?

You took them asking you how many teenagers have been killed in US cities, and turned it into a racist inference because you're a racist garbage person.
Now the liar says I posted something I didn't, how goebells like.

And they will go back and see what a fucking idiot you be.
Uh, did you take note of which cities he mentions, you fucking retard?

Post 4, shit for brains.
Are you retarded?
Did you forget to read from post 1 and now you're trying to cover up what a fucking idiot you be?
No, he's trying prove that all of US are the idiots by injecting confusion and twisted half truths into the thread. A typical fascist tactic.

Forum List

Back