1896 Film of Palestine and Jerusalem.

For JoeB131

Merriam-Webster Dictionary

an·ti–Sem·i·tism
noun \ˌan-tē-ˈse-mə-ˌti-zəm, ˌan-ˌtī-\
: hatred of Jewish people

Full Definition of ANTI-SEMITISM
: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group
an·ti–Se·mit·ic adjective
an·ti–Sem·ite noun
See anti–Semitism defined for English-language learners »
First Known Use of ANTI-SEMITISM

So what's your point.

Semitic people - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In linguistics and ethnology, Semitic (from the Biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם‎) was first used to refer to a language family of West Asian origin, now called the Semitic languages. This family includes the ancient and modern forms of Ahlamu, Akkadian, Amharic, Ammonite, Amorite, Arabic, Aramaic/Syriac, Canaanite (Phoenician/Carthaginian/Hebrew), Chaldean, Eblaite, Edomite, Ge'ez, Old South Arabian, Modern South Arabian, Maltese, Mandaic, Moabite, Sutean, Tigre and Tigrinya, and Ugaritic, among others.

As language studies are interwoven with cultural studies, the term also came to describe the extended cultures and ethnicities, as well as the history of these varied peoples as associated by close geographic and linguistic distribution.[1] Today, the word "Semite" may be used to refer to any member of any of a number of peoples of ancient Southwestern Asia descent including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews (Jews), Arabs, and their descendants.[2]

SO a bunch of Semites fight over who an Imaginary Pixie in the Sky gave strip of desert to, and we are all "anti-Semites" if we think one group of Semites- the ones who've lived there for thousands of years - have a better claim than some interlopers from Europe?

So like I said, while Arabs are also considered Semites, the word ANTI SEMETISM, strictly means hatred of Jews. Even a third grader would understand this simple concept. But not nitwit Joe Blow. Ha ha ha.

Go get your money back.

If you dislike Semites that happen to be of the Jewish religion, you are an Anti-Semite.

If you dislike Semites that are Christians or Muslims, you are a patriot, like Hoss.

Get with the program Joeb.
And if you are an enemy-within, IslamoTerrorist ass kissing, false propagandist on Hamas payroll like you, Mohomod?

Apart from the fact this totally fist fucks the Israeli Zionist idiots' lies, it's also a very interesting piece of history.
One the Zionist bastards will want to destroy.

Blah blah blah Zionist lies blah blah.

Your extreme Muslim hate has clouded your mind . You are a dime a dozen Jew/Israeli hating pig, like so many Muslims are. You must be proud of yourself

[

So like I said, while Arabs are also considered Semites, the word ANTI SEMETISM, strictly means hatred of Jews. Even a third grader would understand this simple concept. But not nitwit Joe Blow. Ha ha ha.

Go get your money back.

So your an anti-semite if you are cheering for the wrong group of Semites in their fight over who an imaginary man in the sky gave a strip of desert to?

It's fun to make up your own words and give them your own definition.

[

Go get your money back.

So your an anti-semite if you are cheering for the wrong group of Semites in their fight over who an imaginary man in the sky gave a strip of desert to?

It's fun to make up your own words and give them your own definition.

Ha ha ha. Still don't get it, do you? Well there's nothing i can do to help this nincompoop.

I don't think you even graduated from high school, truly.

Ruddy making observations with respect to the education of others. Now, that's funny.

Apart from the fact this totally fist fucks the Israeli Zionist idiots' lies, it's also a very interesting piece of history.
One the Zionist bastards will want to destroy.

Blah blah blah Zionist lies blah blah.

Your extreme Muslim hate has clouded your mind . You are a dime a dozen Jew/Israeli hating pig, like so many Muslims are. You must be proud of yourself

Not at all, but I can't stand pointless morons such as yourself.

Some thick bastards only seem able to post single words, never managing to actually argue using valid points.
The videos PROVE there was a thriving Palestinian community, and Jews were able to prey in peace, well, until the Zionist pillocks came along and started their violent campaign to take the land.

Ruddy making observations with respect to the education of others. Now, that's funny.

Yeah it's funny. He doesn't understand that the definition of an anti Semite is a Jew hater like you.

I rather enjoy the forum morons claiming anything against Israel's mass murder is anti Jewish.
One assumes from that, Jews enjoy mass murder.

But only 5% of the total population of Palestine.... and they used Arabic as an everyday language.
And?
There were very few Jews, it wasn't a Jewish homeland. And/ what a daft twat.
"So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population." Winnie Churchill.
So, how did those major arab settlers&squatters get to be "indifenous"?

Yeah it's funny. He doesn't understand that the definition of an anti Semite is a Jew hater like you.

I rather enjoy the forum morons claiming anything against Israel's mass murder is anti Jewish.

But anyone can see that the only people that enjoy mass murder and do it on a daily basis are Muslims.

But it's not Israelis that are mass murdering, it's Muslim animals like ISIS, Hamas and Al Queda, practicing true Islam all across the globe. Are you upset that Israel won't let the Hamas Koranimals slaughter all the Jews? Good.

Last edited:

Some thick bastards only seem able to post single words, never managing to actually argue using valid points.
The videos PROVE there was a thriving Palestinian community, and Jews were able to prey in peace, well, until the Zionist pillocks came along and started their violent campaign to take the land.

Yeah, under Ottoman and British rule. Fast forward to when the JORDANIANS controlled West Bank and Jerusalem, and you will see the desecration of Jewish and Christian sites.

No, I just don't buy that you get to make up definitions.

Anti-Zionists is not anti-Semitic. A lot Jews have no use for Israel.

Nobody's making up definitions. Look up ANTI SEMITE in any dictionary (not Semite) and get back to us, dipstick. Isn't there like an adult night school in your neighborhood for trash like you to to get his middle school diploma?

[

Nobody's making up definitions. Look up ANTI SEMITE in any dictionary (not Semite) and get back to us, dipstick. Isn't there like an adult night school in your neighborhood for trash like you to to get his middle school diploma?

I did. It didn't limit it to anti-Jewish.

Sorry, man. YOu are totally barking up the wrong tree.

People don't have Israel because they hate Jews, they just hate racist assholes oppressing brown people... you know. Semites.

Forum List

Back