1896 Film of Palestine and Jerusalem.

It didn't? Then why are Arabs still whining? Why do we keep hearing from jerkoffs that "all Arabs need to do is win one war against Israel"

Your donkey braying reminds me of Arab Moooslem Baghdad Bob types bragging about winning wars in which they suffered humiliating defeats in.

The Arabs don't have to "win" a war.

All they need to do is wait for young Israelis to finally figure out that it just isn't worth it.

Eventually, they'll be in the majority, and much like their soul brothers, the Afrikaners in South Africa, Zionism will fall of its own weight.

Oh so we went from Arabs multiplying like cockroaches to banking on young Israelis not caring about their homeland. Ha ha ha

FYI young Israelis are much more nationalistic than the older generation. The Israeli economy is booming and creating good paying high tech jobs , defense industry, entrepreneurship and startups are also booming. And you think young Israelis are going to give up their homeland. and let a bunch of medeival savages walk all over them?

Maybe you and Latici should start an Epic Fail Club? Ha ha ha.

Oh so we went from Arabs multiplying like cockroaches to banking on young Israelis not caring about their homeland.

But that's the problem. It's not their "Homeland". It's a place their grandparents moved to from Europe because Hitler was a meanyhead.

Which isn't really relevant to them at this point. Certainly not worth living next to people who want to kill you and paying three times as much for the privilage.

Now, here's the thing. If I lived in a place where my neighbors hated me so much that they were strapping bombs onto their kids to try to kill me...

I'd move.

Faster than that family in Poltergeist did.

Oh so we went from Arabs multiplying like cockroaches to banking on young Israelis not caring about their homeland.

But that's the problem. It's not their "Homeland". It's a place their grandparents moved to from Europe because Hitler was a meanyhead.

Which isn't really relevant to them at this point. Certainly not worth living next to people who want to kill you and paying three times as much for the privilage.

Now, here's the thing. If I lived in a place where my neighbors hated me so much that they were strapping bombs onto their kids to try to kill me...

I'd move.

Move? Move? I'd burn their stinkin' house down. Let them move.

I'd move.

Okay, burn the house down. they just want you gone. that's the point.

The Palestinians tore down the houses of Jewish Settlers in Gaza.

I'd move.

That's because you're a fuckin pussy :)

[

I'd move.

Well, no, I just don't endanger my life for something that is not worth it.

You see, this is what I don't get about Zionists. Is a Jewish "Homeland" really worth dying for? Are you guys so insecure about your belief in sky fairies you can't live side by side with people who believe in other sky fairies?

[

I'd move.

Well, no, I just don't endanger my life for something that is not worth it.

You see, this is what I don't get about Zionists. Is a Jewish "Homeland" really worth dying for? Are you guys so insecure about your belief in sky fairies you can't live side by side with people who believe in other sky fairies?
You have a serious obsession with sky fairies lol. Most Israelis are secular..But to think that Israelis should move because of the attacks they've endured is ridiculous.
Israel is relatively safe to live in anyway. Israel has found ways to block off the savage rabid animals that wish to harm her.

[
You have a serious obsession with sky fairies lol. Most Israelis are secular..But to think that Israelis should move because of the attacks they've endured is ridiculous.
Israel is relatively safe to live in anyway. Israel has found ways to block off the savage rabid animals that wish to harm her.

Yes, and all they had to do to get there is live in an apartheid Police State.

To get away from Nazis, become Nazis.

Kind of defeats the point, doesn't it?

[

Good grief!:lalala:

The Arabs don't have to "win" a war.

All they need to do is wait for young Israelis to finally figure out that it just isn't worth it.

Eventually, they'll be in the majority, and much like their soul brothers, the Afrikaners in South Africa, Zionism will fall of its own weight.

Not really; they have to wait until Americans work out it isn't worth it.

I'd move.

Idiot when are you going to learn? It's their homeland, they were born and bred there, their religion, culture and identity is rooted in Israel. And they will fight and protect it just as much as you or any American born patriot will defend their homeland from genocidal Islamic savages. You severely misunderstand and underestimate Israeli nationalism.

Last edited:
Najla Said, The Israeli/Palestinian Conflict Isn't About Religion

Ya right, the West Bank and Gaza were under the control of Egypt and Jordan for 20 years from 48 to 67, and there wasn't a peep from any Arab on any side about this mythical Palestine. Why? Because it was under Moooooslem control, and they themselves laughed st the idea of an Arab Palestine.

The whole objection Mooooslems had against the British and League of Nations proposal pre 48 was "why should it be a JEWISH state? There's so many of us Arab Muslim invaders here!"

Sure sure, it's not about Muslim intolerance and inability to coexist. And I'm the Queen of England. :rofl:

I'd move.

Okay, burn the house down. they just want you gone. that's the point.

The Palestinians tore down the houses of Jewish Settlers in Gaza.
The bits I want to see is the translation of your signature line into English. Do you mind if I post it?

I've already posted it, but it you want to be all last week, go ahead.
Touch of class, Fred.

One tries. :)

Fred's idea of class is the material that comes out of ones ass. :clap2:

[

There is no connection between them and Nazis. That's your extreme hate speaking.
And explain where in Israel proper is there apartheid?

Many of the Hamas leaders were born and raised there, the Israelites left centuries ago. The Pals have been there longer than the Israelites, and that is their home.

Idiot when are you going to learn? It's their homeland, they were born and bred there, their religion, culture and identity is rooted in Israel. And they will fight and protect it just as much as you or any American born patriot will defend their homeland from genocidal Islamic savages. You severely misunderstand and underestimate Israeli nationalism.

When 30% of your population wants to immigrate, its no longer worth the bother.

Also, all those same thing can be said of the Palestinians.

Why is this OUR problem again?

Forum List

Back