1896 Film of Palestine and Jerusalem.

[

Reeeeeally Joe Blow? And what of your beloved Islamist Jihadi gorillas?

What about them?

I don't like them, but I don't think it's really smart to go to THEIR part of the world and fuck with them.

Our Middle East Policy is sticking our hands in a hornet's nest and complaining about getting stung.

Palestine is Arab land. Has been for 1600 years. It's fucking insane to go over there and try to put in a beachhead because Your Magic Sky Fairy Said So. It was insane 1000 years ago when the Crusaders did it, it was insane now when the Zionists did it.

What's the definition of terrorism ?

That's a very good question.

When Osama Bin Laden was blowing up Russians who were trying to teach Afghan Girls how to read, Ronald Reagan gave him Stinger Missles and guns and called him a "Freedom Fighter".

When Osama Bin Laden started attacking American Embassies and Ships and Office buildings, we called him a "Terrorist".

Same guy, doing the same thing for the same reason... he wanted foreigners out of his part of the world.

"Terrorist' is a word I would love to see expunged from the language.

Joe doesn't believe in Islamic terrorism.

Nope, I don't, for the reasons stated above. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. It would be best to expunge such pejoratives from the language and just call these folks what they are, irregular forces or guerrillas.

Now, there are cases where you should take a side against them. I have no problem with the fact we are hunting down Al Qaeda. But let's also consider, Al Qaeda only exists because of our stupid policies.

Invetiably, they are going to win. Why? Same reason the Vietcong did. Same reason the Afghans drove out first the British then the Russians and soon us.

You see, Zionism might have seemed like a wonderful idea to Jews 70 years ago, when the ones who survived Hitler were just happy to have a place where they could go.

But today, 70 years later, they are still fighting the Arabs, and you can go to Europe or America and no one is trying to kill you and you can get consumer goods at a reasonable price?

Poll One-third of Israelis think about leaving - National Israel News Haaretz

Some 30 percent of Israelis would seriously consider leaving if they could, according to a poll commissioned by Israel's Channel 2, Israeli website Globes reported Sunday.

While the majority – 56 percent - responded that they would not leave Israeli even if they had the opportunity to do so, emigration is no longer the stigma in Israel it once was. Only 36 percent of respondents said they had a negative view of emigrants, according to Globes. The remainder was either neutral about emigration or even viewed it positively.

"I came to the conclusion that I simply couldn't take it anymore," explained Elad, who moved to Munich, Globes reported. "I can't explain it, but in Israel there's a feeling… I wouldn't say that there's no future, but that there's pressure, severe pressure all the time, wherever it comes from - rockets, taxes, the atmosphere in the streets, the overdraft at the bank. One day I just said to myself that I'd like something else."

Not going to get better for you guys.

Ruddy making observations with respect to the education of others. Now, that's funny.

Yeah it's funny. He doesn't understand that the definition of an anti Semite is a Jew hater like you.

I rather enjoy the forum morons claiming anything against Israel's mass murder is anti Jewish.
One assumes from that, Jews enjoy mass murder.

But anyone can see that the only people that enjoy mass murder and do it on a daily basis are Muslims.

That's only true if you ignore everything, except the bits you want to see.
The bits I want to see is the translation of your signature line into English. Do you mind if I post it?

Ruddy making observations with respect to the education of others. Now, that's funny.

Yeah it's funny. He doesn't understand that the definition of an anti Semite is a Jew hater like you.

I rather enjoy the forum morons claiming anything against Israel's mass murder is anti Jewish.
One assumes from that, Jews enjoy mass murder.

But anyone can see that the only people that enjoy mass murder and do it on a daily basis are Muslims.

That's only true if you ignore everything, except the bits you want to see.
The bits I want to see is the translation of your signature line into English. Do you mind if I post it?

>>Israel is like sex with a pig; No reasonable people want it<<

[

What about them?

I don't like them, but I don't think it's really smart to go to THEIR part of the world and fuck with them.

Our Middle East Policy is sticking our hands in a hornet's nest and complaining about getting stung.

Palestine is Arab land. Has been for 1600 years. It's fucking insane to go over there and try to put in a beachhead because Your Magic Sky Fairy Said So. It was insane 1000 years ago when the Crusaders did it, it was insane now when the Zionists did it.

Joe Blow, you ignorant buffoon, when you go back to school, they will show you that Palestine has been Ottoman land for the last 700 years and the Ottomans called the area Southern Syria.

Invetiably, they are going to win. Why? Same reason the Vietcong did. Same reason the Afghans drove out first the British then the Russians and soon us.

You see, Zionism might have seemed like a wonderful idea to Jews 70 years ago, when the ones who survived Hitler were just happy to have a place where they could go.

But today, 70 years later, they are still fighting the Arabs, and you can go to Europe or America and no one is trying to kill you and you can get consumer goods at a reasonable price?

Poll One-third of Israelis think about leaving - National Israel News Haaretz

Some 30 percent of Israelis would seriously consider leaving if they could, according to a poll commissioned by Israel's Channel 2, Israeli website Globes reported Sunday.

While the majority – 56 percent - responded that they would not leave Israeli even if they had the opportunity to do so, emigration is no longer the stigma in Israel it once was. Only 36 percent of respondents said they had a negative view of emigrants, according to Globes. The remainder was either neutral about emigration or even viewed it positively.

"I came to the conclusion that I simply couldn't take it anymore," explained Elad, who moved to Munich, Globes reported. "I can't explain it, but in Israel there's a feeling… I wouldn't say that there's no future, but that there's pressure, severe pressure all the time, wherever it comes from - rockets, taxes, the atmosphere in the streets, the overdraft at the bank. One day I just said to myself that I'd like something else."

Not going to get better for you guys.

Lots of Jews from all over the world moving to Israel as well, keep up, Joe Blow.

Despite Mideast Turmoil More French Jews Are Moving To Israel Parallels NPR

Despite Mideast Turmoil, More French Jews Are Moving To Israel
452473928_custom-e432174d9721ae5c1d096fba51a75294a3f9f268-s3-c85.jpg
i
A restaurant in Sarcelles, a northern Paris suburb, is damaged after a July 20 rally against Israel's Gaza offensive descended into violence.

Miguel Medina/AFP/Getty Images
Jews are leaving France and moving to Israel in unprecedented numbers this year.

With the departures expected to surpass 5,000, France could pull ahead of the U.S. for Jewish emigration to Israel, known as aliya. Usually, making aliya is a cause for celebration. But in France this year, it's tinged with bitterness.

The country, which has Western Europe's largest Muslim and Jewish populations, is experiencing repercussions of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. In Paris, pro-Palestinian demonstrations have turned violent, as some demonstrators attacked a synagogue and clashed with riot police.

But even before the latest Mideast flare-up, French Jews say there's been a rise in anti-Semitism in France and across Europe.

Four people were gunned down outside the Jewish museum in neighboring Belgium in May, and three Jewish schoolchildren and a teacher were killed in the southern city of Toulouse in 2012. Both attacks were carried out by young Frenchmen of North African descent, who recently had returned from fighting alongside extremists in places like Syria.

The combination of this violence and the stagnant French economy is fueling the emigration. So far this year, more than 2,000 French Jews have left, up from 580 during the same period last year.

Earlier this month, a Paris synagogue overflowed during a goodbye ceremony for the latest group of Jews to move to Israel.

Among them are Steven Taieb and Meyer Zouari. Both are leaving their families to move to Israel this summer. Armed with computer science degrees, they hope to find good jobs.

Though both young men claim they've always wanted to move to the Holy Land to fully live their faith, they say the recent climate precipitated their departure. Zoauri's father David believes his son made the right decision.

"France is no longer the beautiful country it was," he said. "It's being invaded. Its secularism is being compromised. All you see are women wearing veils in the streets, and mosques are sprouting up everywhere."

France, Zoauri says, is turning into a Muslim country.

Both of the young Jewish men say they grew up in the Paris suburbs, in mixed communities where Jews, Muslims and Christians co-existed.

Taieb said his family never had any problems: "We all said hello to each other and respected each other."

But Zouari had a different experience living amid his Muslim peers.

"I never knew if someone might try to do something to me just because I was Jewish," he said. "For example, I never felt comfortable wearing my skull cap outside. That would have been a provocation."

After singing a beautiful ballad about Jerusalem, the Paris congregation listened to France's head rabbi, who reminded them of their attachment to France, the first country to give Jews full rights as citizens in 1791. Aside from the tragic deportations during the World War II, France generally has been a haven for Jews. Since the that war, the French government has redoubled efforts to make Jewish families feel welcome.

Last edited:
Joe Blow, you ignorant buffoon, when you go back to school, they will show you that Palestine has been Ottoman land for the last 700 years and the Ottomans called the area Southern Syria.

Palestine is a corruption of "Philistine". they've been there a lot longer than that.

But here's your biggest problem. The Arabs are having babies. The Jews are having abortions and trying to move to Europe...

Buh-bye Zionists. Have a nice swim.

Palestine is a corruption of "Philistine". they've been there a lot longer than that.

But here's your biggest problem. The Arabs are having babies. The Jews are having abortions and trying to move to Europe...

Pal·es·tine
geographical name \ˈpa-lə-ˌstīn\
Definition of PALESTINE
ancient region SW Asia bordering on E coast of the Mediterranean & extending E of Jordan River
region bordering on the Mediterranean on W & Dead Sea on E; a part of the Ottoman Empire 1516–1917, a British mandate 1923–48; now approx. coextensive with Israel and the West Bank
Pal·es·tin·ian adjective or noun
Variants of PALESTINE
Pal·es·tine or Latin Pal·aes·ti·na
Rhymes with PALESTINE
aerodyne, agate line, alkaline, androgyne, anodyne,anticline, Apennine, aquiline, argentine, asinine, auld lang syne, Aventine, Ballantyn...
[+]more
Palestine
(Concise Encyclopedia)
Region, at the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea. It extends east to the Jordan River, north to the border between Israel and Lebanon, west to the Mediterranean, and south to the Negev desert, reaching the Gulf of Aqaba. The political status and geographic area designated by the term have changed considerably over the course of three millennia. The eastern boundary has been particularly fluid, often understood as lying east of the Jordan and extending at times to the edge of the Arabian Desert. A land of sharp contrasts, Palestine includes the Dead Sea, the lowest natural point of elevation on Earth, and mountain peaks higher than 2,000 ft (610 m) above sea level. In the 20th and 21st centuries it has been the object of conflicting claims by Jewish and Arab national movements. The region is sacred to Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Settled since early prehistoric times, mainly by Semitic groups, it was occupied in biblical times by the kingdoms of Israel, Judah, and Judaea. It was subsequently held by virtually every power of the Middle East, including the Assyrians, Persians, Romans, Byzantines, Crusaders, and Ottomans. It was governed by Britain after the end of World War I (1914–18)—from 1922, under a League of Nations mandate—until 1948, when the State of Israel was proclaimed. Armies from Egypt, Transjordan, Syria, and Iraq attacked the next day. They were defeated by the Israeli army. See Israel, Jordan, West Bank, and Gaza Stripfor later history of the region.

Variants of PALESTINE
Palestine biblical Canaan

Hah? Philistines?! They were a sea faring people who were closer to Greeks, who are also an extinct people.

So, all you got going against Israel is "the Arabs are having babies"?

We have breaking news, our correspondent Joe Blow is on the ground in the ME blowing hard, and he is reporting to us that...wait for it....wait for it...THE ARABS ARE HAVING BABIES!

Oh the horror, the horror. Israel's total destruction is imminent.

Hah? Philistines?! They were a sea faring people who were closer to Greeks, who are also an extinct people.

We have breaking news, our correspondent Joe Blow is in the ground in the ME blowing hard, and he is reporting that...wait for it....wait for it...THE ARABS ARE HAVING BABIES!

200 million Arabs vs. 6 million Jews. Yup... you guys are toast. It will be fun to watch.

We have breaking news, our correspondent Joe Blow is in the ground in the ME blowing hard, and he is reporting that...wait for it....wait for it...THE ARABS ARE HAVING BABIES!

200 million Arabs vs. 6 million Jews. Yup... you guys are toast. It will be fun to watch.

600 million Arabs get their asses kicked regularly by 6 million Jews! It looks like the Arabs are outnumbered! Ha ha ha.

600 million Arabs get their asses kicked regularly by 6 million Jews! It looks like the Arabs are outnumbered! Ha ha ha.

The Zionists haven't won a war since 1967 without crying to the Americans to bail them out.

Joe your factoids are great. FYI Israel fought and won five wars without any US support or help. The US only teamed up with Israel due to American national security interests, after 1967 after it realized all the Arab states had in effect become Soviet client puppet states. True story dude :cool:

So tell us Joe Blow, does the 131 you have in your member name stand for your personal record of people blown at the local mosque on a single day?

The 6 million Jews have 200 million Ayrabs surrounded where they can keep an eye out for mischief.

The 6 million Jews have 200 million Ayrabs surrounded where they can keep an eye out for mischief.

200 million Arabs will unite with one trillion cockroaches and 10 trillion ants, they will multiply fast and then just by the sheer numbers of it, deal a fatal blow to Israel.

Sounds like a plan to me. :rofl:

[

Joe your factoids are great. FYI Israel fought and won five wars without any US support or help. The US only teamed up with Israel due to American national security interests, after 1967 after it realized all the Arab states had in effect become Soviet client puppet states. True story dude :cool:
?

Uh, no, actually it didn't. It won the 1948 war, and it won the 1967 war.

The 1956 War was a loss. The Egyptians won, they got control of the Canal.

The 1973 War resulted in the Israelis realizing they couldn't hold on to the Sinai, they had to withdraw further back, and if Nixon hadn't rushed in a bunch of military aid at the last minute, they'd have probably been pushed into the sea.

1982- Total loss. America had to bail them out.

[

?

Uh, no, actually it didn't. It won the 1948 war, and it won the 1967 war.

The 1956 War was a loss. The Egyptians won, they got control of the Canal.

The 1973 War resulted in the Israelis realizing they couldn't hold on to the Sinai, they had to withdraw further back, and if Nixon hadn't rushed in a bunch of military aid at the last minute, they'd have probably been pushed into the sea.

1982- Total loss. America had to bail them out.

It didn't? Then why are Arabs still whining? Why do we keep hearing from jerkoffs that "all Arabs need to do is win one war against Israel"

Your donkey braying reminds me of Arab Moooslem Baghdad Bob types bragging about winning wars in which they suffered humiliating defeats in. :rofl:

Last edited:
It didn't? Then why are Arabs still whining? Why do we keep hearing from jerkoffs that "all Arabs need to do is win one war against Israel"

Your donkey braying reminds me of Arab Moooslem Baghdad Bob types bragging about winning wars in which they suffered humiliating defeats in.

The Arabs don't have to "win" a war.

All they need to do is wait for young Israelis to finally figure out that it just isn't worth it.

Eventually, they'll be in the majority, and much like their soul brothers, the Afrikaners in South Africa, Zionism will fall of its own weight.

Forum List

Back