$170 Billion More for Bush's war in Iraq

Did those in charge (responsible for) of the money pass the bill ???.....the Democrats, by name......:eusa_whistle:

Iraq war lovers can take a seat, and stay quiet in any debates about cutting government spending.

$170B more for Iraq war

This year’s battle over Iraq war funding officially kicked off Wednesday as Defense Secretary Robert Gates reluctantly offered a price tag for the first time: $170 billion for fiscal 2009.

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/170b-more-for-iraq-war-2008-02-06.html

Hey Dead, hope you don't mind but I would like to take your statements and put them into my own words...just for fun.
Iraq war lovers, and American child killers and haters, who think no more of sending American teenagers off to be slaughtered on foreign land by foreigners over a false flag operation our evil dictator president performed to destroy the U.S.Constitution and take away our rights and set himself up as TYRANT and DICTATOR for the NEW WORLD ORDER, can sit down. No need to worry, there will be plenty more killing of our AMERICAN children in the name of terrorism, greed,oil, power, and lunicy. More money has just been borrowed from your grand childrens generation to support this attrocity and your government is very proud that you are on board and behind their their evil plot. With any luck, maybe they can borrow even more money next year to go invade some other country and kill more of our citizens and children and more people of a different color or belief or religeon in the name of something really important like...WELL,, they actually don't have to have a reason anymore because the American public is so brainwashed by main stream media and television and movies. They will just tell you it is in the best interest of the United States, and most people will say to themselves and their friends, "Well, they know what they are doing and are looking out for us".
The human body, if donated to science is worth about $2.00 u.s. cash. That means, when your son or daughter die in iraq or Afghanastan, you don't get even enough money to buy a gallon of gas. So, If your son or daughter died in BUSH'S horrer and crimes against the American public and constitution, the next time you get in your car and drive for 15 or 20 miles you can say, "Well, there goes Johny or sandy or jui or mary or, or, or.......SAD, SAD, SAD.

There's NO way that's happening................especially since the Ten Commandments have been usurped and replaced by the Seven Noahide Laws by written law on March 20 1991..........................:eusa_whistle:

I absolutely can not believe that there is NO COMMENT OR OUTRAGE towards this last statement considering.....................do you not understand what I've said or it's implication to our society??????????:eusa_think:

I absolutely can not believe that there is NO COMMENT OR OUTRAGE towards this last statement considering.....................do you not understand what I've said or it's implication to our society??????????:eusa_think:

I fail to see what this has to do with the conversation about the Iraq War budget?

This really proves we're getting out of Iraq. :eusa_wall:

I fail to see what this has to do with the conversation about the Iraq War budget?

This really proves we're getting out of Iraq. :eusa_wall:

Um nuttin ..............except through certain concepts that we've been CONNED into and by whom....................it's all relative and relevent..............somehow???????:rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back