17 Year Old Kid Shot, No Struggle, Media Silent

Interesting that the case is so like the Trayvon Martin murder and yet, in this case, arrests were made. Really points up the difference in the way black victims are treated.

Thanks for posting this even though its from a really stupid site.

1014019_589568877762311_1127168989_n.jpg

and yet not one mention Luddly, regarding Martin bashing Zimmerman's head before he was shot.

Interesting that the case is so like the Trayvon Martin murder and yet, in this case, arrests were made. Really points up the difference in the way black victims are treated.

It isn't even slightly like the Martin case dumbass. The only thing that is the same is the age of the victims.

How can you be that stupid and still use a computer is what I can't figure out.

We don't know what made George Zimmerman shoot an unarmed teenager.

Getting his head pounded into the cement had nothing to do with it.

It's NOTHING like the Zimmerman Self Defense case.

There is no evidence that the boy beat his killers' heads against the concrete.

White people aren't entitled to be outraged.

Sure they are. The reason there is none is because arrests were made immediately. The justice system is doing what it is supposed to do sans outrage.

Silly thing, I know, but white people can and do get outraged when a black or white kid is killed. You fail.

Sure they are. The reason there is none is because arrests were made immediately. The justice system is doing what it is supposed to do sans outrage.

Silly thing, I know, but white people can and do get outraged when a black or white kid is killed. You fail.

Way to take some fucking sarcasm so seriously, douche.:lol:

No. That was not sarcasm. That was you being a victim. Passive aggressive snark is not sarcasm.

No. That was not sarcasm. That was you being a victim. Passive aggressive snark is not sarcasm.

I have no need or desire to play the victim, dumbass. It's just my personal commentary on why the media doesn't give those stories play...and I'm absolutely crushed that you don't approve of my opinion.:D

I have no need or desire to play the victim, dumbass. It's just my personal commentary on why the media doesn't give those stories play...and I'm absolutely crushed that you don't approve of my opinion.:D

That's what I thought. You were not being sarcastic. Why the dishonesty?

Remind me again...what is your go to agenda? Are you the one who is concerned about Sharia law taking over the USC? I can't keep you nuts with suggestive avatars straight.

Last edited:

Remind me again...what is your go to agenda? Are you the one who is concerned about Sharia law taking over the USC? I can't keep you nuts with suggestive avatars straight.

I don't require your approval to express my perspective with sarcasm...regardless of how your tightly wound ass interprets it.:thup: Don't know what the fuck you're referring to about Sharia law or what the USC is, but happy to have gotten under your skin.:banana: Next...:lol:

:eusa_think: your avatar isn't suggestive, I give you that, but, it is inane.....

it's obviously a racist killing and should be in the news.

NAACP is full of shit that it even compares to Trayvon Martin. The difference it Marley Lion did nothing at all. Trayvon Martin however DID attack Zimmerman when Zimmerman hadn't layed a hand on him. What Zimmerman did might have been morally wrong, but not legally wrong. He followed somebody, there was no restraining order on Zimmerman and it was a public area. What Trayvon Martin did was assualt and clearly against the law. Martin WAS NOT AN INNOCENT PARTY, Lion was an innocent party. Had Martin done what Lion did, he'd either be alive or Zimmerman would be in jail for first degree murder. It's that simple.

In my band tour days I was in a number of fights out on the street ..witnessed many more..saw people.get a little scraped up and bleed a little..but no one died ..no one shot anyone..cant really accept the concept a punch in the nose deserves death..I am glad everyone of the assholes I scraped with are still alive

Umm, I think Zimmerman was arrested because , umm he was on freaking trial for murder.

Umm, I think Zimmerman was arrested because , umm he was on freaking trial for murder.

Yes, a complete waste of tax dollar money trying a case clearly when it was self defense.

Forum List

Back