17 year old fighting to Repeal Louisiana’s Job Killing Creationism Law

You will never hear it from a left wing radical but this is the greatest Country in the world. Where else can a 17 year old challenge a state law. Go for it and quit whining.

Uh, it't the right wing that wants to silence such dissent. That's who the kid is fighting. Thought you should know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once the American public is rendered totally ignorant and wages plummet, the right will have it's banana republic ... Cheap labor.

It is interesting that the left here will not address the original point. After asking for links and getting them all that has happened is straw men and derailment.

Creationist "science" is destroying our countries understanding of science. You cant find accurate links on the web when asking questions about certain things without having to wade through a ton of inaccurate creationist preaching.

It's a blight.

You will never hear it from a left wing radical but this is the greatest Country in the world. Where else can a 17 year old challenge a state law. Go for it and quit whining.

France.
Germany.
Japan.
Italy.
Greece.
Turkey.
Portugal.
England.
South Korea.
Taiwan.
Canada.
Belgium.
Iceland.
Finland.
Norway.
Poland.
The Netherlands.
Spain.

Geez..you don't out much..do ya?:lol:

It is interesting that the left here will not address the original point. After asking for links and getting them all that has happened is straw men and derailment.

Yea, teaching children science is a lie has no repercussions. Makes perfect right wing sense.

Interesting movie:

Academic freedom is being suppressed, says Ben Stein. He contends that professors from around the United States are being fired from their jobs for promoting, or even exploring the possibility of, intelligent design as an alternative to Darwinism. Stein interviews the expelled academics and other supporters of intelligent design. He also interviews the scientists in the mainstream, who support Darwinism. Stein links Darwinism to Nazism, Communism, eugenics and abortion. Vintage clips of educational films and Hollywood movies are used to illustrate points in a satirical way.

Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed (2008) - IMDb

Of course most academics and liberals will hate it.
poster_tolerant_liberals.jpg

Why do states ranked below 25th in anything have the right to be stupid....

My liberal interpretation of the Bible allows me to study the evolution a supreme being might have put in place fifteen billion years ago, or more.

Interesting these folks in LA wanting Big Government to teach their kids religion. Next thing you know state constitutions will start demanding citizens believe in ....

Genetic code - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The cite above is a good example of why I don't believe in intelligent design. If there are 64 possible codons and 20 amino acids, why do some AAs have 6 codons and some only one. Seems to me that an intelligently designed sysytem would have three for each AA and 2 each for stop and start.

A real designer wouldn't have put the sewer next to the funhouse.

Forum List

Back