17 Trillion Reasons to be Afraid

Two unfunded wars

trillions in tax cuts

military spending equal to the rest of the world combined

drugs for votes bill costing trillions

millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008

tens of thousands of factories closed

the cost of paying for tens of thousands of young Americans maimed for life in Iraq

a third of the nation's largest businesses pay zero in taxes

billionaires moving their money overseas to protect it from the country

Gee, I wonder where all this debt is coming from?

I know, let's cut food stamps, make sure no one has health care and slash Medicare and Social Security. That should "fix" things.

$865 Billion Failed Stimulus Bill

Record-Setting Deficit Spending

$7 Trillion in new debt added in 5 years

Fast & Furious – arming Mexican Drug Cartels / 300+ Dead

20 US Embassies Unprepared/attacked on anniversary of 9/11
– 12 Overrun

Al Qaeda hired to protect Ambassador Stevens & Americans in Benghazi
– No protection provided, Americans betrayed/abandoned/left to die

Gun Running to Al Qaeda in Syria out of Benghazi

Aiding Al Qaeda take over Libya

Aiding the Muslim Brtherhood take over Egypt

Horrendously Failing as a Leader regarding Syria WMD – elevates Putin to Wold Foreign Policy/Diplomacy Leader

Cambridge/Trayvon racist gaffs fan flames of racism

Holder – 3 Felony Counts of Perjury, protects him

DOJ Spying on reporters, editors, & their families…’judge shopping’…Holder another Perjury…

NSA Spying on Americans, admitts to thousands of laws broken per year to spy on Americans…

IRS targeting Obama’s political enemies

Obama admitting he was intentionally making the shutdown as painful as possible for Americans….

Last minute attempt to throw togethr Obamacare webs ite using ancient technology and ‘anti-virus software written by a 6yo’ that has allowed thousands of Americans personal info being stolen.

I win....

You ever notice how presidents come up with budgets that will balance the budget in 10yrs or so? It's always 5 or so years after they leave office, like future presidents will not come up with their own budgets. Nobody ever wants to balance their own budget. Almost like being able to live in luxury, on credit, and when you die your kids and grand-kids have to pay it off.

I also am with the view that this is a bi-partisan failure made by career politicians with no interest in fixing the overspending.

America has the best politicians money can buy regardless of party.

Two unfunded wars

trillions in tax cuts

the cost of paying for tens of thousands of young Americans maimed for life in Iraq

I know, let's cut food stamps, make sure no one has health care and slash Medicare and Social Security. That should "fix" things.

– 12 Overrun

Horrendously Failing as a Leader regarding Syria WMD – elevates Putin to Wold Foreign Policy/Diplomacy Leader

DOJ Spying on reporters, editors, & their families…’judge shopping’…Holder another Perjury…

NSA Spying on Americans, admitts to thousands of laws broken per year to spy on Americans…

Obama admitting he was intentionally making the shutdown as painful as possible for Americans….

Last minute attempt to throw togethr Obamacare webs ite using ancient technology and ‘anti-virus software written by a 6yo’ that has allowed thousands of Americans personal info being stolen.

I win....

332-206

Obama won; continues to win and is pretty much unbeatable.

Barry Hussein takes a trip or hides under a desk while Harry Reid rants in his squeaky voice and the left leaning media blames republicans. No surprises here.

Two unfunded wars

trillions in tax cuts

Republican Stimulus Hypocrisy: They Knew it Would Work

Stimulating Hypocrisy: 114 Republican Lawmakers Block Recovery While Taking Credit For Its Success

The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal - Fortune Features

– 12 Overrun

GOP cuts to embassy security draw scrutiny, jabs from Democrats - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

House Republicans Propose Extra $2B for Embassy Security | Fox Business

Osama bin Laden Killed by U.S. Forces in Pakistan - ABC News

Good news from Syria (really): Chemical weapons being dismantled on schedule

When the IRS targeted liberals and the NAACP

Apple Inc. (AAPL) iPhone 5S Sensor Glitch May Be Fault of Supplier

Microsoft to fix Windows 8 glitches | HeraldNet.com - Work

Georgia Republican Brags About Sabotaging Obamacare as Governor Gets Paid by Health Care Industry

I win....

You can't have a debate if you just make shit up. Everything I said was true and has been proven. In fact, it's such recent history, everyone already knows it. You just repeat ridiculous talking points from Fox news. Parroting nonsense doesn't mean you "win". It means you know nothing of substance.

See what a few links can do? It's easy to find out the truth from reputable news. See? I even use FOX. But you, you made yourself look like a fucking idiot and I bet you fist pumped and said to yourself, "Nailed it!"

Two unfunded wars

trillions in tax cuts

Let's cut education too. That way we can price American kids out of getting a higher education so they'll be more likely to accept a low wage job, or we can saddle them with massive debt for years as they try to pay off all those loans.

Two unfunded wars

trillions in tax cuts

– 12 Overrun

I win....

And we all lose! How tragic is that?

You can't have a debate if you just make shit up. Everything I said was true and has been proven. In fact, it's such recent history, everyone already knows it. You just repeat ridiculous talking points from Fox news. Parroting nonsense doesn't mean you "win". It means you know nothing of substance.

See what a few links can do? It's easy to find out the truth from reputable news. See? I even use FOX. But you, you made yourself look like a fucking idiot and I bet you fist pumped and said to yourself, "Nailed it!"

Your list is petty. Mine has felonies.

OMG, not 500 billion!

I don't think you have a clue about how the world really works especially in relation to fractional banking and that's just getting started. Go read modern money mechanics and get back with us. It's a start.

OMG, not 500 billion!

I don't think you have a clue about how the world really works especially in relation to fractional banking and that's just getting started. Go read modern money mechanics and get back with us. It's a start.

as long as interest on the debt stays below a certain percentage of our yearly spending, all is ok.

OMG, not 500 billion!

as long as interest on the debt stays below a certain percentage of our yearly spending, all is ok.

Even with no revenue? Aren't you, like, forgetting half of something?

Forum List

Back