17 FACTs about Scott Walker

Because he acted like a dictator while doing things he NEVER told the people of Wi he was going to do

Would there be any point in asking TM to explain this claim?

320x240.jpg

Only if pain is something you enjoy.

The only thing we need to know about Scott Walker: He hates the working man
Not really. He's done nothing to stop private sector unions. Just dangerous public sector ones who negotiate unfairly for their benefits because they can put people on the other side of the table who are on their side, AND do not have a direct connection to the money paid out.

Unless the voters in this state have a serious attack of "stupid", Walker will remain our Governor.

Not to mention, all the possible candidates from the Dims so far are pathetic. The good thing with this is that the unions, many from out of state, are pouring money into this and will have less left for other elections. Spend away, unions.

Unless the voters in this state have a serious attack of "stupid", Walker will remain our Governor.

Not to mention, all the possible candidates from the Dims so far are pathetic. The good thing with this is that the unions, many from out of state, are pouring money into this and will have less left for other elections. Spend away, unions.

Another good thing. All that money pouring in has to be good for the TV & radio stations, newspapers, and placard makers bottom lines. And think how that will increase tax revenues, which helps Walker balance the budget. :thup:

If the working person in a union in Wi wants the money spent to get rid of Walker that is their perogative

Ok go ahead link for us the proof the Union had a vote on what to do and how to spend the Union dues.

There's a FEDERAL LAW that allows union members to opt out of paying the part of their dues that are used for political purposes, dumbass.

As for expenditures they are voted on in every union meeting.

And in case you want to take issue with union members donating their personal funds it's none of your damned business what they do with their personal money.

As a resident of the state, I am wondering where all the jobs he promised are? And dont talk about a minimum wage job, because those shouldnt be considered "jobs" except if you still believe in slavery.

stop trying to derail the thread. has nothing to do with the topic in the OP. and if you want to do 'guilt by association', I'm sure someone can pull up a shit load of Obama aides, staffers, etc. that had issues too.
These people were very close to Walker, who has far less employees. It could be bad luck, or poor judgement. But it remains an issue.

Did you really care if Barry was pals with Rezko?

stop trying to derail the thread. has nothing to do with the topic in the OP. and if you want to do 'guilt by association', I'm sure someone can pull up a shit load of Obama aides, staffers, etc. that had issues too.
These people were very close to Walker, who has far less employees. It could be bad luck, or poor judgement. But it remains an issue.
PS: An issue to ME; if Wisconsin voters like the job he has done, that is the determining factor.

A tiny bit, though the association did not seem close. I expect much from elected leaders.

A tiny bit, though the association did not seem close. I expect much from elected leaders.

Barry is an elected leader....

How about Rev. "Goddamn America" Wright?

Selective fauxtrage, right?

As a resident of the state, I am wondering where all the jobs he promised are? And dont talk about a minimum wage job, because those shouldnt be considered "jobs" except if you still believe in slavery.

Didn't Barry promise jobs too?

Where are those?
He economic record is NOT good. I have posted that fact repeatedly. That is why I am paying so much attention to the Republican candidates.

Obama's association with Wright was many years ago; Walker's aides face PENDING felony charges. But as I do not think Obama has done well enough on domestic matters, I am going to look at the Republican nominee VERY closely. I voted for McCain in 2008.

Obama's association with Wright was many years ago; Walker's aides face PENDING felony charges.
Their association with Walker has nothing to do with Walker' actions or performance in as governor. None of them influenced any decisions made by him...

But as I do not think Obama has done well enough on domestic matters, I am going to look at the Republican nominee VERY closely. I voted for McCain in 2008.
Yes, 0bama sucks ass....

If the working person in a union in Wi wants the money spent to get rid of Walker that is their perogative

Ok go ahead link for us the proof the Union had a vote on what to do and how to spend the Union dues.

There's a FEDERAL LAW that allows union members to opt out of paying the part of their dues that are used for political purposes, dumbass.

As for expenditures they are voted on in every union meeting.

And in case you want to take issue with union members donating their personal funds it's none of your damned business what they do with their personal money.
link please?

Go ahead and keep lying about what I clairified for you.

I already know you dishonest as the day is long

you said it was not your business if you did not live in WI.

DO YOU LIVE IN WI, YOU DECEITFUL LYING LITTLE SACK OF WHALE SPERM???
Dear GOD! Let me keep at least ONE state border between me and her. It's bad enough when she claimed to live in Detroit. At least I had Lake Michigan The UP (aka Wisconsin's back 40) Indiana and Illinois in between me and it.

Forum List

Back