17 FACTs about Scott Walker

Go ahead and keep lying about what I clairified for you.

I already know you dishonest as the day is long

SO I am a liar for asking if you are from WI? I will assume that you won't answer the question because you are not. YOU stated several things in this thread, One was that it was no ones business unless they were FROM WI, you further stated that the MEMBERS of the Union decide where their dues are spent. You have provided no evidence a vote was ever taken to decide that very fact.

The only thing we need to know about Scott Walker: He hates the working man

You know this how?

How about, He loves the working man. He balanced the budget without imposing new taxes on the working man.
The unions hate the working man. They take money out of his every paycheck and make sure his company isn't competitive. They raise the cost of labor so his company will outsource production. The blow his union dues on political campaigns, like recalling Scott Walker, rather than spending it on what it's intended for.

post 4

Do you even look at the links you post?

Promises Kept: 22
Promises in the works: 12
Promises not rated: 18
Promises stalled: 2
Promises Compromise: 4
Promises broken: 8

Your source shows him in a pretty positive light, dipshit :rofl:

This FAIL brought to us by the board liar, TM

22 out of 66

Wow! 33% kept, that's not very good, a heck of a lot better than Obama's 23%, should we impeach the liar Obama also? Let's be fair.

Do you even look at the links you post?

Promises Kept: 22
Promises in the works: 12
Promises not rated: 18
Promises stalled: 2
Promises Compromise: 4
Promises broken: 8

Your source shows him in a pretty positive light, dipshit :rofl:

This FAIL brought to us by the board liar, TM

22 out of 66

Wow! 33% kept, that's not very good, a heck of a lot better than Obama's 23%, should we impeach the liar Obama also? Let's be fair.

walker didnt have an entire republican party keeping him from trying to do anything did he?

I clairified for you want I meant.

REPETEDLY

No you did not, you have stated clearly that only people from WI should have a voice, UNLESS they are Liberals, then they are free to attack Scott Walker all they want. You are either a liar, a hypocrite or both. Further you claimed I lied by simply asking a question.

You are with out doubt the Board RETARD.

SO I am a liar for asking if you are from WI? I will assume that you won't answer the question because you are not. YOU stated several things in this thread, One was that it was no ones business unless they were FROM WI, you further stated that the MEMBERS of the Union decide where their dues are spent. You have provided no evidence a vote was ever taken to decide that very fact.

You are against Obama and for Walker, that makes your liar, gee haven't you figured out that liberals like this when they are caught in a lie, hypocrisy or losing an argument that they just turn it on you, they just say what they feel, facts and truth make no difference.

The Republican had no second thoughts when it came removing California Governor Gray Davis from office and replacing him with Arnold Schwarzenegger - and all we know what a great success he was.

Now the Republicans want to cry foul when the Democrats return the favor.

Does Scott Walker have any maids with children that look just like him?

Last edited:
22 out of 66

walker didnt have an entire republican party keeping him from trying to do anything did he?

Two years of filibuster proof Senate, two years of both the House and Senate and you blame Republicans? LOL!! I don't think you are firing on all cylinders, please at least be part way honest.

Forum List

Back