16 year old girl claims to be Bill Clintons love child!!!!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
I just LOVE this political season!!!!

Liberty First ^ | 2/12/15
(World News Daily) – A 16-year old girl has presented a paternity action lawsuit this morning, before an Arkansas state court, alleging that the former president of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, is her biological father. Alyssa Gilmore claims that her mother, a former secretary of the oval office named Whitney Gilmore, had an affair with President Clinton between 1998 and 2001. She says she was born out of that relationship, and demands that Mr. Clinton undergoes a paternity test to prove that her story is true. “I know Bill Clinton is my father” says the young girl. “I...

(World News Daily) – A 16-year old girl has presented a paternity action lawsuit this morning, before an Arkansas state court, alleging that the former president of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, is her biological father. Alyssa Gilmore claims that her mother, a former secretary of the oval office named Whitney Gilmore, had an affair with President Clinton between 1998 and 2001. She says she was born out of that relationship, and demands that Mr. Clinton undergoes a paternity test to prove that her story is true. “I know Bill Clinton is my father” says the young girl. “I...
upload_2016-2-12_22-37-7.png

Hahaha....now we know what those Hilary emails that were so secret even senate intelligence committee members couldn't see were about!!

I can sing like Elvis and look like a blonde Elvis, so am I his bastard child?

I can mimic voices before you go there!

I can sing like Elvis and look like a blonde Elvis, so am I his bastard child?

I can mimic voices before you go there!
I am satisfied to wait and see if there is a paternity test for Bubba.

View attachment 63280
yea poor bill gets into a lot of shit....

That article is from one year ago today. Do you ever even read the crap you post?

Well she should be up for DNA test, or else, it's just another story.

Well she should be up for DNA test, or else, it's just another story.
Post #9

She looks ugly enough to be Bill's daughter, kind of like doggy dog faced Chelsea.

Solid proof is she has Bubba's big red nose. Better than a paternity test.

It's a fake story. From a source that tries to be like The Onion, but doesn't do it nearly as well.

The picture of the young lady included with the article was stolen from a completely different, unrelated article, about a young lady who never claimed any connection whatsoever to Bill Clinton. I have to wonder how she feels about having her picture connected to this hoax.

Wasn't there another one? Wasn't there some little black boy about 20 years ago....or am I mistaken?

Wasn't there another one? Wasn't there some little black boy about 20 years ago....or am I mistaken?
I don't recall the details.

Forum List

Back