16 new kills to Obama's credit.

How is this "to Obama's credit"?

What exactly did Obama have to do with this at all?

About as much as he did with the SEALS killing Bin Laden.... it's ludicrous.

I repeat myself for the slow of wit.

Obama ordered the attack on bin Laden. He did not order the attack on these 16 civilians.

He is the CIC, he is as much responsible as GW was for those lude photos of the prisoners.

Double standards will not be tolerated.

Obama ordered the attack on bin Laden. He did not order the attack on these 16 civilians.

He is the CIC, he is as much responsible as GW was for those lude photos of the prisoners.

Bush was not responsible for those photos, Obama is not responsible for this fuck up either.

Bush was not responsible for those photos, Obama is not responsible for this fuck up either.

That would be a reasonable position.

But politics is seldom if ever reasonable.

If we are to play dirty, then lets play.

This is where I part ways with the right.

If you get punched you punch them back, break their nose and hit them a few more times.

There is no double standard on my part.

That may be true, but you can not say that about the left/democrats.

As far as I'm concerned, the killer put the lives of every American in Afghanistan in heightened risk, including some friends of mine. And judging by the rhetoric now coming out of both the Left and Right in America, and the expected reaction from Afghanis, he may also have set back our relations with that country more than a hundred years.

Muslims still talk about Christian butcheries which took place during the Crusades three quarters of a millenia ago.

We should put the killer's head on a pike outside the base.

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned, the killer put the lives of every American in Afghanistan in heightened risk, including some friends of mine. And judging by the rhetoric now coming out of both the Left and Right in America, and the expected reaction from Afghanis, he may also have set back our relations with that country more than a hundred years.

Muslims still talk about Christian butcheries which took place during the Crusades three quarters of a millenia ago.

Ah, yes.....some o' that good ol' "conservative" mental-health care, for someone who was recycled (too-many-times) in full-blown combat-zones!!!

Use 'em UP, and throw 'em OUT.....so Mitt's boys aren't put-at-risk!!!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHUSQwZ6gWo]Mitt Romney on 60 Minutes with Mike Wallace - Five Brothers - YouTube[/ame]​

WTF, You are actually trying to appeal with reason and deduction, here? :lmao:

Unfortunately, you don't seem to understand the military. This soldier allegedly broke the Law, the UCMJ. He will be tried, and if convicted, punished. The FACT that he will be tried shows that he did NOT follow orders from his superior officers all the way up to the CinC. Those SEALS that nabbed Osama WERE following orders from their Superior Officers including the CinC.

Ah, yes.....some o' that good ol' "conservative" mental-health care, for someone who was recycled (too-many-times) in full-blown combat-zones!!!

Use 'em UP, and throw 'em OUT.....so Mitt's boys aren't put-at-risk!!!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHUSQwZ6gWo]Mitt Romney on 60 Minutes with Mike Wallace - Five Brothers - YouTube[/ame]​

When has obama ever taken a risk that would affect him?

So it's only okay for Muslims to commit atrocities??? Is that it??? News Flash!!! It's not okay for Anyone to commit atrocities! Shit happens. It's wrong that it happened. There is rule of law that will apply, which does not include putting the Perpetrators Head on a spike! Maybe you want to show me where in the USMJ that applies. Or maybe you could shut the fuck up, until you can control your own thoughts. Were our relations set back 1000 years, we would still have the edge. Fuck Off.

So it's only okay for Muslims to commit atrocities??? Is that it??? News Flash!!! It's not okay for Anyone to commit atrocities! Shit happens. It's wrong that it happened. There is rule of law that will apply, which does not include putting the Perpetrators Head on a spike! Maybe you want to show me where in the USMJ that applies. Or maybe you could shut the fuck up, until you can control your own thoughts. Were our relations set back 1000 years, we would still have the edge. Fuck Off.

Of course it is not ok. But what can we do about it? Seriously. What can WE do about it? Tell us.

It is unreasonable to attempt to link this tragedy to Obama...even tangentially.

Well he did campaign in 08 stating that we would be out of both Iraq and Afghanistan within 6 months if we elected him,we are still there when we shouldn't. Thats his doing as tragic as this is, the commander and chief is just that commander and chief,he has some responsibility.

Of course it is not ok. But what can we do about it? Seriously. What can WE do about it? Tell us.

Maybe we can start by redefining what our goals are there? Do they even make sense anymore? Do we support our own, and screen regularly for problems or red flags? Too many crossed wires and mixed messages. Are we really supporting our Troops, I don't think so. If we can't support them, their Mission, we should bring them home.

Forum List

Back