16 Blocks

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
I was very surprised, this turned out to be one hell of a good popcorn movie. And Bruce Willis did some great acting, although playing a role he does well in many movies (the down and out drinks to much cop).

Is suitable for teens as there is no real graphic violence save for some gun fighting.

I want to see this, and almost did. I saw UltraViolet instead - then wished I hadn't. When I first saw the preview for it I thought it was going to be Die Hard 4 with McClane getting ready to retire.

They're actually making a Die Hard 4 right now. McClane's sidekick is a wisecrackin' computer hacker. So.... yeah.

Hopefully! The first Die Hard is probably the best action movie of the past 20 years. The second one was okay, the third one was way better than I think anyone expected it to be. I have faith in it, but the whole computer hacker thing makes it seem silly to me. I hope the script isn't like....

McClane: Yippee-kiy-ay motherf*cker!
Sidekick: You just got pwned, n00b!

McClane sighs and shakes his head. His sidekick shrugs, 'what can ya do?'

Dan said:
Hopefully! The first Die Hard is probably the best action movie of the past 20 years. The second one was okay, the third one was way better than I think anyone expected it to be. I have faith in it, but the whole computer hacker thing makes it seem silly to me. I hope the script isn't like....

And don't forget the ol "back door" ruse :laugh:

Forum List

Back