150 Million Americans Killed by Guns Since 2007

Just think, liberals tried to impeach Trump, because he tried to derail Biden's campaign! Lol

Wrong.

The did impeach him.

You're confusing the lack of a trial with the fact of impeachment.

Back to the OP - what has the right done to mitigate the deaths from guns? Zip.

Were you in a coma, they had a trial.
He is forever acquitted President Trump.

Trump impeached himself for no good reason unless it was all about legalizing extortion of foreign leaders. That was a success.
I hope Nancy and Chuck impeach Trump again and give him another ten point boost in the polls, I mean why stop now?

It's not old age, Biden has been saying stupid shit all his life.

I remember many years ago, he was on the news with Ted Koppel, and Ted asks Biden if he thinks people will resent him saying something because he's a north-east liberal.

Biden says, "No, I'm from Delaware. Delaware was a slave state."

I remember many years ago, he was on the news with Ted Koppel, and Ted asks Biden if he thinks people will resent him saying something because he's a north-east liberal.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the absolute best the Democratic Party has to offer.

Trump impeached himself for no good reason unless it was all about legalizing extortion of foreign leaders. That was a success.
I'm pretty sure Nancy Pelosi and her side kick, Adam Schiff, engineered and pulled off this whole contrived fiasco.

Just goes to prove that he is just like his son, and was given a job that he had no qualifications for. Sort of like hiring the wolf to gaurd the chicken house.

Biden has been confused quite a while now, couple gaffes a day seems to be the norm.

Sleepy Joe is a sleepy guy, and is more than a little out of touch with reality.

The thing that surprised me was that none, ZERO, of the other contestants in the debate caught this bullshit or called him out on it. I don't know if they just weren't paying attention, or just aren't that sharp. When are the journalists going to call them out on this?

Biden has been confused quite a while now, couple gaffes a day seems to be the norm.

Sleepy Joe is a sleepy guy, and is more than a little out of touch with reality.

The thing that surprised me was that none, ZERO, of the other contestants in the debate caught this bullshit or called him out on it. I don't know if they just weren't paying attention, or just aren't that sharp. When are the journalists going to call them out on this?
They won't, because they look at him as an old bumbling senile man for whom they should walk softly with because of his conditions. But just think, so they want the man to be president ....... Rotflmbo.

Maybe they (the dumbocrats) look at the job for president as to where one goes to retire in life, because he can't do anything else eh ?? So they think the job for president is where one goes when he or she is put out to pasture ? Is this the message being conveyed ?? They must think in this way if giving a pass to a person like Joe who can't keep his act together upon a presidential debate stage.

Biden threads are a laugh a second.

I hope he stays in the race 4EVAH!

lol

You can't be extorting a foriegn leader if they don't know you are extorting them, you dumb ass.......since Trump stated to that moron official that he wanted nothing from Ukraine...you are just completely wrong......

When are the other candidates and journos going to call him out on Burisma?

Never. The official line of the Main Stream Media is that Hunter Biden is a tremendous son and a great young man who has never did anything wrong.

Dead horse they figure.

Forum List

Back