150 feral cattle to be shot from sky in New Mexico national forest

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
150 feral cattle to be shot from sky in New Mexico national forest as US Forest Service issues kill order
Natalie Neysa Alund, USA TODAY
Wed, February 22, 2023 at 2:07 PM EST·4 min read
A kill order has been issued for 150 cattle in Gila Wilderness, a protected backcountry area in New Mexico.

The U.S. Forest Service announced its decision in a news release, explaining that feral cattle roaming the southwestern area of the state “pose a significant threat to public safety and natural resources."

The move, set to take place in part of the Gila National Forest, sets the stage for more legal challenges over how to handle wayward livestock as drought maintains its grip on the West.

Feral cows folks. Significant threat to PUBLIC SAFETY everyone.

Cattle.

Is PETA going to protest? Nooooo?

150 feral cattle to be shot from sky in New Mexico national forest as US Forest Service issues kill order
A kill order has been issued for 150 cattle in Gila Wilderness, a protected backcountry area in New Mexico.

The U.S. Forest Service announced its decision in a news release, explaining that feral cattle roaming the southwestern area of the state “pose a significant threat to public safety and natural resources."

The move, set to take place in part of the Gila National Forest, sets the stage for more legal challenges over how to handle wayward livestock as drought maintains its grip on the West.

Cattle.

E coli and overgrazing. Yea, they could be a problem.

What next ... feral pigs are a problem? ...

Pigs ...

You think Pork Producing Cooperatives will complain? ...
I am moving to an area with supposedly very intelligent wild pigs. | will be living on top of a hill with about 200 degrees of visible kill zone, and plan to buy night vision and traps. I hope there are pigs.

Cattle.

Why is it the "environmentalists" favored solutions call for killing off wild animals?
They did the same thing to wild camels in Australia only it was thousands

a10-90.jpg

You call?

Cattle.

So how much is this gonna cost the taxpayers? Hundreds of thousands of dollars?

They could have contacted Ted Nugent. He would have done it for free, and made a Youtube video out of it.

Cattle.

Deer are the biggest threat to human life of all animals. Deer are just carnivorous brutal animals that don't just kill people to eat them, but literally kill humans for the enjoyment of it. Why just take a good look @ the images of the savage Mulie doe in the link below to see what I mean. Good thing that there were game wardens nearby that were able to stop the bloodletting carnage by murdering the blood thirsty doe! These boys sure made the public a lot safer eh?

Folks forget that not long ago folks had pet deer on their acreage as well as city folks who also had pet deer...

My oldest sis, her hubby & me inherited an entire herd of PRE-DOMESTICATED Black-Tailed deer(scaled down Mule deer) from the gentleman that sold us the acreage. They were still WILD deer but fully domesticated to their "providers". YouTube has so many pet deer links that it's impossible to view them all. Folks are finding out that deer make super "lil Buddies" like WHY kill them & then eat their bodies when one can enjoy their company 24/7? Yeah public safety my achin' lil azz. Those so called wildlife agents are just animal rights activists on a power trip of power & control over the American constituencies deer.

Precious Beyond Belief, Mule doe & her precious lil baboo(must see!!!).

Mule doe burglar!(another must see!)

Most famous deer in mankind's history. Only deer to receive a personal message from the International Space Station("Where's Dillie?"), sent to her foster parents of course Dr. Melanie Butera & hubby Steve Heathman(read below dillie/bee sting/hid in closet/International Space Station!)

Dillie-cam 24/7 takes the world by storm...

Indoor/outdoor deer appear to be the current trend...

Sleepy MoJo has a couple of buns in the ole oven...

Black-Tailed deer(smaller size Mule deer) below. This is exactly what I experienced for 2-1/2 years down in Redland Oregon, about 7 miles due east of Oregon City. They are actually called 'Columbian Black-Tailed deer'@ least in the Willamette gorge area. Starting about 2:40 into the vid below I have been right there so many many times looking right into those big soft eyes. The Dove makes a 2nd class symbol of peace compared to the deer, ESPECIALLY those Black-Tailed deer. I am not sure(I have no experience with them) but from what I have seen of them the Mule deer are probably of the same nature being they are related to the Black-Tailed deer. To know them is to love them!

Dangerous feral cattle looking to kill humans, man eating Mule does, killer jack rabbits like what else can the game wardens save us from? Maybe save us from ourselves???

So how much is this gonna cost the taxpayers? Hundreds of thousands of dollars?

They could have contacted Ted Nugent. He would have done it for free, and made a Youtube video out of it.

It's because these wild cattle collectively could feed thousands of people for free, plus the cost of bullets or arrows to hunt them. The government wants us shopping in expensive grocery stores, not practicing the self-reliance of hunting up our own dinners. From wild rabbit diseases to whitetail deer with "COVID", Uncle Sam says, "NO!" when it comes to feasting on the King's wild game. Harder to starve us out if there's wild meat available.

Forum List

Back