New Rules On Right-To-Carry In National Parks

Why do I have a feeling that is just waiting to blow up; specifically in someone's face.

I first read about these laws when they came out.

They also wanted to allow kids on college campuses to have guns too. That along with bars. :cuckoo:

I just don't see the point of taking a gun to a National Park. I really don't. It's not like you can go hunting legally there.

Well in some of our National Parks, there is a heavy infestation of drug smugglers and marijuana growers from Mexico aka illegals who will go to great lengths to protect their wares. Americans are no longer safe without guns in some of our National Parks, Thanks for asking.:cuckoo:

Well in some of our National Parks, there is a heavy infestation of drug smugglers and marijuana growers from Mexico aka illegals who will go to great lengths to protect their wares. Americans are no longer safe without guns in some of our National Parks, Thanks for asking.:cuckoo:

:lol: Why am I not surprised you place the entire blame on Illegal Immigrants.

And if that is the case for SOME, then why legalize guns for ALL?

Great logic there Willow.

:cuckoo:

show me where I said entire???? I distincly remember using the word some.. some some,, does not equate to entire you little knee jerker! :cuckoo:

And if that is the case for SOME, then why legalize guns for ALL?Great logic there Willow.

I thought fucktards liked to be inclusive. If you do something for some but not for all you get sued. DUMMIED DUown

The rights of citizens to bear arms is constitutionally guaranteed, just like citizens rights to freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, freedom of religion, and the right to due process under the law.

I thought fucktards liked to be inclusive. If you do something for some but not for all you get sued. DUMMIED DUown

Rob's one of the good guys Willow. We just have a difference of opinion. Nothing wrong with that.

We can disagree without being disagree-able.

Last edited:
Rob's one of the good guys Willow. We just have a difference of opinion. Nothing wrong with that.

I respect your opinion, but I don't respect Rob as one of the good guys. The situation in our National Parks is probably a good part of the reason the rule was reversed. I was responding to his response to me. Not his response to you. To be clear.

I respect your opinion, but I don't respect Rob as one of the good guys. The situation in our National Parks is probably a good part of the reason the rule was reversed. I was responding to his response to me. Not his response to you. To be clear.

You know I respect your opinion as well and I think you are 100% correct about this rule change improving safety in our national parks. :clap2:

The rights of citizens to bear arms is constitutionally guaranteed, just like citizens rights to freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, freedom of religion, and the right to due process under the law.

:lol: I know this MO. And I believe the same.

I'm merely following Willow's logic.

If Illegal Immigrants are the cause of the problems in SOME of the nation's national parks then why should they be legal in ALL of them.

See what I'm saying? I'm merely pointing out the flaws in his logic.

show me where I said entire???? I distincly remember using the word some.. some some,, does not equate to entire you little knee jerker! :cuckoo:

Yes, in SOME of the national parks but you placed the entire blame on Illegals for why our national parks aren't safe.

You never respect me because we differ in opinion. Besides, I wouldn't want YOUR respect fucktard.

If you wanted to solve the situation in our National Parks, then simply stop diverting funds away from the US Park Police and National Parks.

There are fewer US Park Police today than there were before 9/11, even though the park service's law enforcement budget has increased $42 million in the last three years and officers now get more training.

Last year, US Park Police Chief Teresa Chambers was fired for speaking out against the dangers of understaffing at places like the Lincoln Memorial and the Washington Monument.

Meanwhile, the number of visitors in these parks continue to rise.

So you know what, you don't need to give people guns to protect them in national parks you dumb motherfucker. So stop using that as a god damn excuse. All they need to simply do is stop diverting and misusing funds, and of course hire more park rangers. And if needed, give THEM firearms. Gee, what a fucking concept huh?

Sort of like oh I don't know, a police officer?

But gee, why should we make logical and sound decisions? :cuckoo:

You never respect me because we differ in opinion. Besides, I wouldn't want YOUR respect fucktard.
If you wanted to solve the situation in our National Parks, then simply stop diverting funds away from the US Park Police and National Parks.

There are fewer US Park Police today than there were before 9/11, even though the park service's law enforcement budget has increased $42 million in the last three years and officers now get more training.

Last year, US Park Police Chief Teresa Chambers was fired for speaking out against the dangers of understaffing at places like the Lincoln Memorial and the Washington Monument.

Meanwhile, the number of visitors in these parks continue to rise.

So you know what, you don't need to give people guns to protect them in national parks you dumb motherfucker. So stop using that as a god damn excuse. All they need to simply do is stop diverting and misusing funds, and of course hire more park rangers. And if needed, give THEM firearms. Gee, what a fucking concept huh?

Sort of like oh I don't know, a police officer?

But gee, why should we make logical and sound decisions? :cuckoo:

This is a good thing Dummie cause you won't get it. Thanks for proving my point to Missourian. he now knows from whence I come. Now go scratch that wart on yer azz! :lol:

This is a good thing Dummie cause you won't get it. Thanks for proving my point to Missourian. he now knows from whence I come. Now go scratch that wart on yer azz! :lol:

You're an asshole, ignorant, close-minded, and unwilling to see logic.

The only ones who you respect is the ones you agree with.

That is why I wouldn't want your respect. MO knows where I'm coming from on all this, you add nothing to this conversation but insults and half truths.

Now shoo so the civilized people can have a conversation.

You're an asshole, ignorant, close-minded, and unwilling to see logic.

The only ones who you respect is the ones you agree with.

That is why I wouldn't want your respect. MO knows where I'm coming from on all this, you add nothing to this conversation but insults and half truths.

Now shoo so the civilized people can have a conversation.

I told the truth, jerk, and you knee jerked with your usual closeminded shit! Get over yerself, did ya scratch the wart on yer azz?

Forum List

Back