~15 Years Ago Princess Diana Was Killed~

that's kind of a low bar to set.

i'm in europe and they had a book to sign into at harrod's to express your wishes and today we saw the tunnel where she was killed while driving around paris. i never understood the whole diana insanity, but the way she died was still sad as was her leaving two sons.

Two sons who are beter off without a prostitute for a mother.
Harrods was Al Fayad's at the time.
That nut job of a whore's potential father in law did it for political gain.

No way would I sign any book for Dodo and Princess dead.

Went to see the tunnel.
WOW - I've seen a road - fantastic, I'll tell the whole world I've been on a road.

Yippppeeeee - A real road.
Come on - It isn't like bits of slapper ex princess's tiny brain is still splattered on the bridge supports.
Not exactly a tourist spot.

I can see the memorial now.

Here marks the spot where a playboy and his latest fuck got killed because they were too stupid to hire a driver that didn't get drunk.

Get real.
Di (Or "dead") would have sex with any bloke with a pulse and whored around like she was trying to get into the record books for the most sexually ransmitted diseases in any living human.
Who really cares?

Really??
You fucking asshole......saying "two sons are better off without their Mother??"
Thank you for coming into my thread...a thread I made because I remember the Princess as a lady who made the Royal family more easier to put up, they aren't fans of mine, but Diana was Ok.
If you didn't like my thread, then you could have kept your fucking fingers off your keyboard......I should Neg Rep your ass......you piss me off.

First amendment is good unless someone disagrees with you?
Sounds a bit nazi but go ahead and red.
You have me mistaken with someone who gives a fuck. :)

Princess dead's motto was "pro bono Mentula".
She was commonly known as the queen of tarts and that was shit all to do with a bakery.

She shagged bodyguards, butlers and anyone else with a cock and still warm of body.
Give her a pair of sticks and some sticky tape and she would have banged a stiff.

Big ears of course, Mannakee, Gilbey, Hewitt, Hoare, Carling, Adams, Burrell. Khan, Fayed and many others but I don't believe she screwed George Michael because he's as gay as a picnic basket.
I'm amazed she wasn't buried in a Y shaped coffin.

Next time you start a thread where you only want answers you like to hear, mention it in the thread title.
"15 years since a fancy prostitute died but only nice lies please" would work. :eusa_angel:

Two sons who are beter off without a prostitute for a mother.
Harrods was Al Fayad's at the time.
That nut job of a whore's potential father in law did it for political gain.

No way would I sign any book for Dodo and Princess dead.

Went to see the tunnel.
WOW - I've seen a road - fantastic, I'll tell the whole world I've been on a road.

Yippppeeeee - A real road.
Come on - It isn't like bits of slapper ex princess's tiny brain is still splattered on the bridge supports.
Not exactly a tourist spot.

I can see the memorial now.

Get real.
Di (Or "dead") would have sex with any bloke with a pulse and whored around like she was trying to get into the record books for the most sexually ransmitted diseases in any living human.
Who really cares?

Really??
You fucking asshole......saying "two sons are better off without their Mother??"
Thank you for coming into my thread...a thread I made because I remember the Princess as a lady who made the Royal family more easier to put up, they aren't fans of mine, but Diana was Ok.
If you didn't like my thread, then you could have kept your fucking fingers off your keyboard......I should Neg Rep your ass......you piss me off.

First amendment is good unless someone disagrees with you?
Sounds a bit nazi but go ahead and red.
You have me mistaken with someone who gives a fuck. :)

Princess dead's motto was "pro bono Mentula".
She was commonly known as the queen of tarts and that was shit all to do with a bakery.

She shagged bodyguards, butlers and anyone else with a cock and still warm of body.
Give her a pair of sticks and some sticky tape and she would have banged a stiff.

Big ears of course, Mannakee, Gilbey, Hewitt, Hoare, Carling, Adams, Burrell. Khan, Fayed and many others but I don't believe she screwed George Michael because he's as gay as a picnic basket.
I'm amazed she wasn't buried in a Y shaped coffin.

Next time you start a thread where you only want answers you like to hear, mention it in the thread title.
"15 years since a fancy prostitute died but only nice lies please" would work. :eusa_angel:

I didn't Neg you fucktard, as you prolly noticed.
My problem with you.....was when you mentioned her two sons were better off without their Mother.
Those were ugly words.....what a rotten thing to say.
I try to see the good in (most) everybody...hence me writing about her work with the AIDS patients and such.....I didn't listen much to whatever her sexual escapades were.

For infropred....

Attachments

• $taz.jpg
    $taz.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 54
I didn't Neg you fucktard, as you prolly noticed.
My problem with you.....was when you mentioned her two sons were better off without their Mother.
Those were ugly words.....what a rotten thing to say.
I try to see the good in (most) everybody...hence me writing about her work with the AIDS patients and such.....I didn't listen much to whatever her sexual escapades were.

My first click as I enter the forum is "User CP".
That way I get to see the replies to threads I'm active in.
Next down is the rep I've given. No point to look at that because I remember every green and there are no reds because I think they're a bit childish.
I was tempted on one of Roudy's posts but he's just an idiot so I didn't bother.
After that comes rep I've gained but I rarely get that far down the page and have no idea if there's anything below that.

Curious moment....

Oh...there's a technology forum. Thanks for stimulating my interest. I'll have a look at that.

And Jillian thinks I'm "a psycho anti-semite. stormfront misses you".
I'd forgotten about that rather classy line.

Back to the kids.
The tart who lives next door to my mother has three kids to three fathers.
She knows two of the fathers.
Those kids would be far better off without their idiot of a mother or they'll end up with naked photos of them and some other slapper in some hotel or another.
Shit - too late.

Forum List

Back