15 year old points BB gun at San Diego police officer, gets shot & killed after refusing to drop it

unfortunate. there's a war between cops and the people.
Student Killed by Police Pointed BB Gun at Officers: Capt.
This is a clear case of 'Suicide by Cop'.

Sad but we cannot fault the officers for doing as they are sensibly trained to do.

I don't think it was suicide by cop...I think it was false machismo coming from the thug culture......you don't back down to cops if you want to maintain street cred......
Either way a useless POS isn't going to end up in prison eventually where the 'makers' in society have to feed/house and attempt to keep him from civil society for years.
Silver lining in every cloud.

That's ridiculous, I would have said: "Go ahead" and let him shoot me with it, then tazed and cuffed and stuffed him.

Then again, I can tell the difference in guns by eyesight.

Oh, and am a BB gun war veteran. :salute:
And now time for the FACTS!
The negro thug..........yes he was a fucking 'known' gang member to local LE was approached by two NEGRO LE officers. They had been called b/c someone had called 911 and said there was a 'young black male' waiving a gun around and pointing at people.
When the officers approached the negro thug he had his handgun in his hand. When the officer ordered him to "drop the gun" the negro thug made a quick motion rising the handgun to point it at the officer/s.
The officer's fired 'center mass' at that point.
Now to more important news. How about the Ducks/Oilers game last night?
And no the negro thug was NOT on his way to the Harvard School of Law at the time.
This has been SOP with the cop haters. Shooting of a black malle next the reason he was shot was wrong. The state he was a pillar of the hood and never was in trouble. They show him as a second coming. The truth is never given the description of the suspect is always glowing example of what the good black guys should be. The whole story given by the press is in lock-step with what a false News requires to get the community in uproar. Next come the Al Sharton type stating cop murdered the suspect who was not armed in any manner nor gave the Police any reason to use deadly force. Next comes the demand phase. The "spokes man" states or demands the firing or the arrest of the officer for murder. Next come the demands that the Federal Government come into the case and bring charges against the LEO...DOJ comes in and makes remarks (false) on the case mostly without any real investigation. The the TRUSTED FBI starts the investigation "with leaks " and after they figure out the suspect NEEDED shooting they put the Police dept on line for direction and supervision of the Federal gov, and this puts the mask of guilty on the whole incident. Here I am put data on Fergason.
Through his Open Society Foundations, Soros in 2014 gave at least $33 million to support already-established groups that, as The Washington Times puts it, "emboldened the grass-roots, on-the-ground activists in Ferguson" and helped lead the anti-polce protests. "The financial tether from Mr. Soros to the activist groups gave rise to a combustible protest movement that transformed a one-day criminal event in Missouri into a 24-hour-a-day national cause celebre," says the Times.

How these incidents become National is the orgs that expand it the Media turns it into Fake News."The plethora of organizations involved also fed off each other, using content and buzzwords developed by one organization on anther's website, referencing each other's news columns and by creating a social media echo chamber of Facebook 'likes' and Twitter hashtags that dominated the mainstream media and personal online news feeds."
The output comes in form of a False truth news story.

Sad but we cannot fault the officers for doing as they are sensibly trained to do.

I don't think it was suicide by cop...I think it was false machismo coming from the thug culture......you don't back down to cops if you want to maintain street cred......
It WAS suicide by cop...he's the one who called 911 on himself and they found a suicide note in his coat pocket.

How these incidents become National is the orgs that expand it the Media turns it into Fake News."The plethora of organizations involved also fed off each other, using content and buzzwords developed by one organization on anther's website, referencing each other's news columns and by creating a social media echo chamber of Facebook 'likes' and Twitter hashtags that dominated the mainstream media and personal online news feeds."
The output comes in form of a False truth news story.
Are you a mod?

It WAS suicide by cop...he's the one who called 911 on himself and they found a suicide note in his coat pocket.

Well thanks for the info.

I decided to get this from my sons room. It is a .177 caliber CO2 pistol. Widely available at most sporting goods stores.
If someone pulls this on me, they are getting shot. Period.

0509170534_HDR.jpg

(Photo rendered in B&W because the file was too large; but any sane person gets the point.)

Anyone who has convinced themselves that they can discern, in a fraction of a second, in various lighting conditions, the real McCoy, from a pellet gun; (which by the way is a real gun also) has a Darwin Award in their future.
And spare the story of some time someone tried to rob you with a pellet gun, that you were already familiar with...
Law enforcement officers are not obligated to recognize every replica available on the market. And cross reference it with the known real article.
The facts of the matter are that the kid, did in fact pull a gun. Period. It's a justifiable shooting any way you slice it.

did he really have to shoot to KILL the boy with the BB gun? REALLY??
Every LEO on the planet is trained to shoot 'center mass'.
You REALLY need to get your head out of your LIB asshole pal!
NO LE officer is going to 'assume' the gun being pointed at him is a 'toy' gun.
I can kill a fucking elephant with a 'BB' gun!.

You never shoot to wound. If you need to use the gun its a terminal situation.

Where did you get your training at? Me? I was trained for Security Forces while I was stationed at the War College in Newport RI.

When we were going through weapons training, the Gunny who taught the course said that we don't do kill shots, we shoot for dead center mass because that is the largest area, and the best chance for hitting our target. He never said shoot to kill, he said to aim for dead center mass.

It's just unfortunate that's where all the vital organs are.

And, another thing we were taught is that lethal force is the last resort. Also, we were taught how to identify threats, and I would like to think that if I was in a similar situation, I would be able to differentiate between a BB gun and a real one.
You can "like to think" all you want asshole. YOU were not at the scene.
These days a 'BB' gun can look identical to a .45.
If you aren't close enough and have enough enough time AND enough light in the split second you have to make a life or death choice as someone is raising a handgun up and pointing it at you then you are putting you and others at risk of being killed.
GET IT!!!!!!?????

Okay, here ya go ... Which is the toy?View attachment 125377

Top one. It's a Marksman spring-powered bb pistol. Crappiest one made ever! You pull the back thing back to cock it.

Anybody else wanna vote?

Agree or disagree with the John Wayne wannbe?

(BTW, Wayne beat his wives and kids and was a nasty drunk. Who would want to be like him? Besides Anathema that is.)

Don't cry, you know I'm spot on!

Bottom is a .32 revolver, I'm pretty sure.
If you are referring to the photos of the handguns in the previous posts you REALLY need to educate yourself about what the word 'revolver' means asshole!
'Revolve' as in something 'revolves' as in what what used in 'revolvers'.
GOD some people have the IQ of fucking goldfish!.

Was he able to tell it was a BB gun?

I dont understand why liberals cant put themselves in the cops position.
Lets say I'm just hanging out in the garage and someone approaches me with a gun......I dont know about you but I'm gonna assume he's up to no good and ventilate his ass.

Then you look at from the cops side and he's going to a situation that he already knows is hostile,unlike my scenario where I just suspect it.

Sure you are because you're a big bad ass he mans and junk like that.

Piffle.

You're laying on the ground bleeding long before you get your pop gun out from under your pot belly.

There is no comparison between your scenario and what this cop had to deal with.

I have the pistol within arms reach right now in condition 2.
When you've faced a home invasion attempt that was only stopped by preparedness and luck you wouldnt be so naive.

View attachment 125397

And you're right there is no comparison....the cops situation is much more dangerous and dire. He does it everyday which of course improves his chances of being killed.

Agree 100%. Just because I am sitting at home on a nice Sunday afternoon does not keep me from having a pistol in Condition 1 right at my side. It's all about the preparation.
A few years ago ago I dropped by my nieces house to pick something up. She was out at the pool. I went out to the pool and an Escalade drove by full of negro gang-bangers. They drove by very slowly and made some vulgar comments.
She smiled and said: "Come get some" and reached under her lounge chair and pulled out a Desert Eagle.

I think I could see the size of a barrel hole at that distance, and I'm slightly nearsighted.

TBH, It's easy for me to spot the difference between a fake and real gun.

Maybe those cops don't have that ability.

Maybe they should.

It stopped me from getting robbed.

You got lucky. I often carry an FN Five-Seven, which is 5.7mm and all polymer. It actually looks like a toy, but I can absolutely assure you that you do not want to get hit with what is essentially a short 5.56 cartridge at rifle velocity. Judging that by the hole in the barrel gets you dumped in a hole.

The fort hood shooter liked it as well.

Thanks to gun nutters, even the most mentally unhinged can get that gun or any other.

Makes ya proud, don't it?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Barry's top brass knew they guy was unhinged yet did nothing.

I think it was just a terrible tragedy.... RIP
Anyway I don't understand why that guy did that...maybe he wanted to do some kind of "prank".... :cry:
The police man is not guilty of anything I think; he was scared and I guess it's not easy recognize a fake gun when you're not close to someone :(
I hope this will be a "lesson" for other teenagers: don't ever do something like that, it's not a joke :(

I think it was just a terrible tragedy.... RIP
Anyway I don't understand why that guy did that...maybe he wanted to do some kind of "prank".... :cry:
The police man is not guilty of anything I think; he was scared and I guess it's not easy recognize a fake gun when you're not close to someone :(
I hope this will be a "lesson" for other teenagers: don't ever do something like that, it's not a joke :(
The fucking negro thugs who behave this way have IQs in the very low eighties.
They literally have ZERO concept of actually being present in their own reality.
Yet LEO has to deal with these bonobos every day and hope they don't get shot.

You have to experience the incident to really understand. Take a example: You are patrolling and find a door open at a business. You have no backup, short on manpower, so you enter building and start checking. So far it seems like just another owner forgot to lockup. Last door you open seems to be a office are undisturbed. You turn and their stands a guy with a gun in hand......You got a problem... Shoot or no shoot.??? End of story...Decision, shoot.....

You have to experience the incident to really understand. Take a example: You are patrolling and find a door open at a business. You have no backup, short on manpower, so you enter building and start checking. So far it seems like just another owner forgot to lockup. Last door you open seems to be a office are undisturbed. You turn and their stands a guy with a gun in hand......You got a problem... Shoot or no shoot.??? End of story...Decision, shoot.....
Ok you just shot your self in a mirror on the wall, but could have been the owner.

Forum List

Back