15 year old points BB gun at San Diego police officer, gets shot & killed after refusing to drop it

That's ridiculous, I would have said: "Go ahead" and let him shoot me with it, then tazed and cuffed and stuffed him.

Then again, I can tell the difference in guns by eyesight.

Oh, and am a BB gun war veteran. :salute:

Last edited:
What a shame. The problem is that even a very young child has no problem getting guns. That's what the nutters want and its sure as hell what the NRA wants for their employers want.

Welcome to the gun culture.

18301545_10154939460504760_6279621510867227006_n.jpg

That's ridiculous, I would have said: "Go ahead" and let him shoot me with it, then tazed and cuffed and stuffed him.

Sorry but you poibt something at a cop, you need to die. I don't care if its a purple water gun in broad daylight. Point it at a cop, you need to leave the scene in a plastic bag.

Sorry but you poubt somethibg at a cop, you need to die. I don't care if its a purple water gun in broad daylight. Point it at a cop, you need to leave the scene in a plastic bag.

Really? :uhh: So a 3-year old points a cap gun at a cop and deserves to die? A red water gun?

When did this lunar way of thinking come about?

A while back, one of the nutters said he could tell a toy from the real thing so I posted pics of two of my hand guns - one is a toy gun.

Not one of the so-called gun pros even tried to identify the toy. I don't remember if that photo is on this computer but if it is, I'll post it for.

You can't expect the cops to take a hit on the chance that its not a real gun.

A while back, one of the nutters said he could tell a toy from the real thing so I posted pics of two of my hand guns - one is a toy gun.

Not one of the so-called gun pros even tied to identify the toy.

You can't expect the cops to take a hit on the chance that its not a real gun.

Try me, statist.

did he really have to shoot to KILL the boy with the BB gun? REALLY??

Did not read the story did you? 3:30AM is very dark, even in CA. Parking lot with lights? maybe? on all night? Could be Suicide by Cop?

According to the SDPD, the teen called 911 just before 3:30 a.m. Saturday asking officers to conduct a welfare check on a minor -- himself -- who was standing at the TPHS parking lot in the 3700 block of Del Mar Heights Road in Carmel Valley.

did he really have to shoot to KILL the boy with the BB gun? REALLY??

Did not read the story did you? 3:30AM is very dark, even in CA. Parking lot with lights? maybe? on all night? Could be Suicide by Cop?

According to the SDPD, the teen called 911 just before 3:30 a.m. Saturday asking officers to conduct a welfare check on a minor -- himself -- who was standing at the TPHS parking lot in the 3700 block of Del Mar Heights Road in Carmel Valley.

He trolled them for suicide by cop and succeeded.

He woulda failed if it was me.

Forum List

Back