15-Year-Old Girl Punched In Face, Put In Choke Hold By Cop Yells ‘I Can’t Breathe’

The mom came up...kept her distance...kept her hands visible. ..and seemed to speak clear and calm to the officers. Hmmmm....notice how she didnt get arrested? Lots of crooks and psychos could take a lesson from that mom.
Her daughter still got fucked up though.

Because daughter tried to fight a female cop. And lost.

See the key difference now?
I see the mother didnt get shot even though she had one hand behind her as she approached. So yes I see a difference.

She walked up on the female cop her psycho daughter was fighting. And she was calm and respectful. ..even if she didnt agree. And she wasnt touched.

Thats so simple. Her behavior is how all the hooligans should approach it.

Bottom line is...if you fight the cops you will not win. In any way. And the harder you fight..the worse it gets when you do eventually lose.

Just dont resist arrest. Or better get...dont commit crime.
Yeah I you already said all of that. She still didnt get shot for approaching with her hand behind her back.

For someone that couldn't breath she sure could scream!

Here's a fact for you morons. If you can talk, you can breath.
May you never experience asthma.
I have asthma, if you are talking you are breathing, she was screaming.
You can talk and scream underwater. Are you still breathing?

Can you scream underwater repeatedly and for as long as the psycho girl did?

I GUARANTEE however...that if a person doesnt resist arrest they can breathe fine.
Yes.

Mother is sitting right there telling them the girl has mental problems. They also tried to delete the guys video. That sounds familiar.
She is screaming she is breathing. Same old stupid argument from the stupid left. That video doesn't start from the begining either. Some do goody passers by who was probably smoking dope sticking their big fat noses into something they have no idea what is going on. Idiots.
let all of your air out, then scream...

it easily can be done, even though you are not breathing.
Not like she was screaming for that length of time. Idiot libtards and their idiotic arguments don't hold water.

For someone that couldn't breath she sure could scream!

Here's a fact for you morons. If you can talk, you can breath.
May you never experience asthma.
I have asthma, if you are talking you are breathing, she was screaming.
You can talk and scream underwater. Are you still breathing?

Can you scream underwater repeatedly and for as long as the psycho girl did?

I GUARANTEE however...that if a person doesnt resist arrest they can breathe fine.
Yes.
LIAR!!!!

Forum List

Back