15-Year-Old Girl Punched In Face, Put In Choke Hold By Cop Yells ‘I Can’t Breathe’

The new meme for your local criminal. The left is deranged, what they claim they want now is that cops should not arrest anyone that resists. we should just let all the criminals go free. Remind us how safe we will be one cops start doing that you rejects.
No you retard. You arrest them without killing them.

What if they fight back? Is a cop supposed to do a medical examination before arrest to ensure they dont have asthma or too much fat to be healthy enough to resist?

When they fight back and resist...sometimes bad things happen.

Dont commit crimes and dont fight the cops.
There are lots of ways to disable a person without choking them you idiot. Especially if there is more than one cop.
Provide actual medical evidence that one can be choked to where they can not breathe but can continue to SCREAM anything over and over during the entire time they claim they were being choked in such a manner.
Why would I do that if thats not the point? Your deflection failed.

If you're too fucking stupid to understand that repeated screams require repeated inhalations there is nothing I can do for you.
But they dont retard. You can scream as long as you have air in your body.
And how long is that?

Really what volume of air does it take to scream for minutes on end?
Go measure it out. I already educated you regarding the pertinent part. Nice deflection but you arent intelligent enough to make it work.

And I told you once your lungs are empty of you can't inhale you can't continue screaming unless you can inhale.
I dont care what you told me. That has nothing to do with the fact you can scream and talk without being able to breath moron.
ONE can not continue to scream if one can not breath, your entire claim is to ignorant to make sense. Go ahead stop breathing then spend 5 minutes YELLING "I can not breathe" get back to us on how that worked out.

But they dont retard. You can scream as long as you have air in your body.
And how long is that?

Really what volume of air does it take to scream for minutes on end?
Go measure it out. I already educated you regarding the pertinent part. Nice deflection but you arent intelligent enough to make it work.

And I told you once your lungs are empty of you can't inhale you can't continue screaming unless you can inhale.
I dont care what you told me. That has nothing to do with the fact you can scream and talk without being able to breath moron.
ONE can not continue to scream if one can not breath, your entire claim is to ignorant to make sense. Go ahead stop breathing then spend 5 minutes YELLING "I can not breathe" get back to us on how that worked out.
Provide the quote where I said one could continue to scream forever.

The new meme for your local criminal. The left is deranged, what they claim they want now is that cops should not arrest anyone that resists. we should just let all the criminals go free. Remind us how safe we will be one cops start doing that you rejects.

What if they fight back? Is a cop supposed to do a medical examination before arrest to ensure they dont have asthma or too much fat to be healthy enough to resist?

There are lots of ways to disable a person without choking them you idiot. Especially if there is more than one cop.

And most dont work in real fights. In a real fight the thing that works most are the basic but blunt- strikes. Hard takedowns. Restraining the head..so the body is incapable of moving.

Its why you dont see fancy shit in UFC and why Krav Maga works.

But go find a mentally deranged person. Pick a figbt. And try pressure points and more gentle techniques. Then we'll read a news story on what happened to you.

And most dont work in real fights. In a real fight the thing that works most are the basic but blunt- strikes. Hard takedowns. Restraining the head..so the body is incapable of moving.

But go find a mentally deranged person. Pick a figbt. And try pressure points and more gentle techniques. Then we'll read a news story on what happened to you.
You said a whole lot of nothing in that post. I said dont choke them. There are plenty of ways to put someone down. Everyone the cops arrest are not UFC fighters. Kick to the back of the legs right at the knee will put you down in 1 second flat. Surely 2 or more cops can manage to take down a 15 year old girl without choking her out.

The mom came up...kept her distance...kept her hands visible. ..and seemed to speak clear and calm to the officers. Hmmmm....notice how she didnt get arrested? Lots of crooks and psychos could take a lesson from that mom.

You said a whole lot of nothing in that post. I said dont choke them. There are plenty of ways to put someone down. Everyone the cops arrest are not UFC fighters. Kick to the back of the legs right at the knee will put you down in 1 second flat. Surely 2 or more cops can manage to take down a 15 year old girl without choking her out.

Yeah...a kick to the back of the knee and they have a blown out knee? Then youd bitch about that. And you have to be behind them...and them standind still. People who fight cops usually are coming head on or running away.

You obviously have no experience in this topic so I have to realize im trying to tell a fish to climb a tree here.

The mom came up...kept her distance...kept her hands visible. ..and seemed to speak clear and calm to the officers. Hmmmm....notice how she didnt get arrested? Lots of crooks and psychos could take a lesson from that mom.
Her daughter still got fucked up though.

Because daughter tried to fight a female cop. And lost.

See the key difference now?

Yeah...a kick to the back of the knee and they have a blown out knee? Then youd bitch about that. And you have to be behind them...and them standind still. People who fight cops usually are coming head on or running away.

You obviously have no experience in this topic so I have to realize im trying to tell a fish to climb a tree here.
Back of the knee kick wont blow the knee out retard. Even if it did they would be alive. No they wouldn't have to be standing still. Its obvious you dont know what the fuck you are talking about. 2 or more cops should be able to get this accomplished .

I see the mother didnt get shot even though she had one hand behind her as she approached. So yes I see a difference.

Mother is sitting right there telling them the girl has mental problems. They also tried to delete the guys video. That sounds familiar.
She is screaming she is breathing. Same old stupid argument from the stupid left. That video doesn't start from the begining either. Some do goody passers by who was probably smoking dope sticking their big fat noses into something they have no idea what is going on. Idiots.

Mother is sitting right there telling them the girl has mental problems. They also tried to delete the guys video. That sounds familiar.
She is screaming she is breathing. Same old stupid argument from the stupid left. That video doesn't start from the begining either. Some do goody passers by who was probably smoking dope sticking their big fat noses into something they have no idea what is going on. Idiots.
i guess thats why the cops tried to delete the video. Everything was on the up and up.

For someone that couldn't breath she sure could scream!

Here's a fact for you morons. If you can talk, you can breath.
hmmmmm, why don't you try....

hold your breath, or let all of your breath out, then try to talk.....without taking a breath....

I can easily talk, without breathing, can you?

let all of your air out, then scream...

it easily can be done, even though you are not breathing.

I see the mother didnt get shot even though she had one hand behind her as she approached. So yes I see a difference.

She walked up on the female cop her psycho daughter was fighting. And she was calm and respectful. ..even if she didnt agree. And she wasnt touched.

Thats so simple. Her behavior is how all the hooligans should approach it.

Bottom line is...if you fight the cops you will not win. In any way. And the harder you fight..the worse it gets when you do eventually lose.

Just dont resist arrest. Or better get...dont commit crime.

For someone that couldn't breath she sure could scream!

Here's a fact for you morons. If you can talk, you can breath.
May you never experience asthma.
I have asthma, if you are talking you are breathing, she was screaming.
You can talk and scream underwater. Are you still breathing?

Can you scream underwater repeatedly and for as long as the psycho girl did?

I GUARANTEE however...that if a person doesnt resist arrest they can breathe fine.

Forum List

Back