15 Year Old Girl Arrested For Burning Koran

The arrest of a 15-year old girl for burning a Koran and putting a video of it on Facebook — an act which is doubtless reprehensible — has however raised the obvious question: would someone be arrested for burning a bible?

Would Someone be Arrested for Burning a Bible? | British National Party

Why would a 15 yr. old be interested in burning the koran? Something wrong with the kid, possibly parentals encouraging her and yes, she could be inciting violence.

That kid should be out with her friends. The parents should be arrested.

maybe the kid has a parent like one of the racist pieces of trash on the board.

funny how hate spreads.

Since when has it been a compliment? The word 'honky' is and always has been a racial slur for white people. Is the word '******' a compliment?

I don't know, ask the Blacks that use it to refer to their best friends or 'homies'.

No need to be obtuse. Wasn't asking you, smartarse.

apparently he's one of the loser contingent. i'm guessing comprehension isn't his strong suit.

The arrest of a 15-year old girl for burning a Koran and putting a video of it on Facebook — an act which is doubtless reprehensible — has however raised the obvious question: would someone be arrested for burning a bible?

Why would a 15 yr. old be interested in burning the koran? Something wrong with the kid, possibly parentals encouraging her and yes, she could be inciting violence.

For what? Raising their daughter to be an independent thinker, or not raising their daughter to think like you.

Last edited:

maybe the kid has a parent like one of the racist pieces of trash on the board.

funny how hate spreads.

I know. Racists and anti-semitism are pounded into some of these kids brains from early on. If that girl was burning a koran, she got the idea somewhere...

Some here call it independent thinking. :cuckoo:

Why did they arrest her? What laws did she break?

I hope she sues the hell out of everyone involved.

She committed blasphemy, which is illegal in the UK. Oh the joys of being PC.

Blasphemy is no longer illegal in the UK. She was arrested for inciting religious hatred.

Whatever. It just shows how stupid UK laws are. Do they arrest the Imams who rail against Judaism and Christianity?

Homework? I asked a question that is actually irrelevant to my position. The law is wrong, people do not have a right not to be offended, and any law that tries to prevent offense is stupid. That makes the UK law stupid even if they scrupulously arrest everyone in the country.

Homework? I asked a question that is actually irrelevant to my position. The law is wrong, people do not have a right not to be offended, and any law that tries to prevent offense is stupid. That makes the UK law stupid even if they scrupulously arrest everyone in the country.

Who gives a damn what you think? Certainly we don't. Don't ask questions if you don't want answers.

Last edited:

Who gives a damn what you think? Certainly we don't. Don't ask questions if you don't want answers.

I did want the answer. What I did not want was the accompanying lecture and assumption that it would somehow change my mind.

Why should governments care about making Muslims happy?

Fear of retaliation.

Why should governments care about making any religion happy?

Lets hear about the crucifix in urine thing that happened 30 ? years ago?

It's not about making them happy, it's about not making them unhappy and the "them" who are prone to violent acts are the ones we or our government fears making unhappy.

When I was 15, I'd have happily burned a Koran....or Bible....or Torah....or any other religious book. In fact, I'd still happily do it. To consider that inciting violence, by itself, is a ridiculous stretch. To think the parents of the girl who did it should be arrested, unless there is more to it than simply burning the book, is idiocy. You certainly don't have to like it, but that in no way makes it a crime. I'm glad I don't live in a country where it is.

And liberals should be disembowled. but that's just my opinion...

And liberals should be disembowled. but that's just my opinion...

Does that "motto" apply to any that dissagree with anothers philosophy? Or just you and your preferences. I'm not a liberal but I would like to see ..HMMMmmm..??? Maybe Karl Rove gutted... OK?

When I was 15, I'd have happily burned a Koran....or Bible....or Torah....or any other religious book. In fact, I'd still happily do it. To consider that inciting violence, by itself, is a ridiculous stretch. To think the parents of the girl who did it should be arrested, unless there is more to it than simply burning the book, is idiocy. You certainly don't have to like it, but that in no way makes it a crime. I'm glad I don't live in a country where it is.

:clap2:

Did government arrest anyone for sticking a cross in a beaker of pee?

No, I think they tried to give the guy a medal. I am pretty sure that they gave him grant money though.

Leaving <i>Piss Christ</i> behind - flyover

The highest level of NEA's funding was $175.9 million in 1992. But after the fall-out from the taxpayer-sponsored Piss Christ, it seemed the NEA would forever be aligned by social conservatives with urine and the bullwhip lodged firmly in Robert Mapplethorpe's ass.

Immie

Forum List

Back