15 year old boy becomes face of traditional values in Poland with stand against degeneracy

So if they're facts, you must have a proper link for us.
Males are males and females are females. It is the very definition of a self evident fact. Either it's daytime or it isn't.
Either it's raining or it isn't. Either it's black or it's white.

There is such a thing as gender dysphoria in a very small percentage of people but the mental illness of a very few does not change reality for the overwhelming majority of human beings.
Pretending that the two genders, male & female, are not reality for the human race is a form of insanity that the left promotes (as it seems you are trying to do) as it does the gay political agenda.

There are plenty of gays who don't want radicals speaking for them but they keep their heads down as they get attacked when they speak up. Dave Rubin is one who hasn't been bullied.
No link = Fartsmoke.

God made homosexuality, so the kid's going against god.
Lol
You’re confused, God obviously uses everything for his purposes... including sin.
God made sin too. What are you trying to say?

Like I said you’re confused, God uses everything for his purposes... including sin.
God’s ways are not our ways… Thank God for that. LOL
So what's god's purpose to have made homosexuality and then spread throughout nature?
Homosexuality does not exist in nature. Sexual orientation is a human anomaly.

God didn't make homosexuality. He permits it to exist as a compulsion like serial killers, pedophiles, sadists and compulsive handwashers. What is God's purpose in creating food addicts? There are compulsive eaters that eat until they cannot move and have maggots living in their folds. God permits so that man can overcome.

So what's god's purpose to have made homosexuality and then spread throughout nature?
It's a genetic defect no different than hemophilia or albinism. Anything that hinders reproduction and the furtherance of a species is a defect.

It's a harmless defect in humans until it becomes a political issue in the hands of leftists who use it as a tool to break down society (such as recruiting young children to become transexuals or question their own normal sexuality).
Homosexuality per se is nothing to be concerned with, in my view. When it becomes organized and politicized however it is evil and sinister.
So you’re afraid of the homo political wing. :blowpop:

What's not wrong. The "third gender" debate costed billions to change all froms, data bases and sanitary afaciliteis in Germany. In the end less than 100 people used this possiilities. 100 under more than 80 milions is just simple a measuring error and not reality.
Germany should have been nuked. :lol:

Sure, Nazi. I know your brain damage.

Lol
You’re confused, God obviously uses everything for his purposes... including sin.

Like I said you’re confused, God uses everything for his purposes... including sin.

God didn't make homosexuality. He permits it to exist as a compulsion like serial killers, pedophiles, sadists and compulsive handwashers. What is God's purpose in creating food addicts? There are compulsive eaters that eat until they cannot move and have maggots living in their folds. God permits so that man can overcome.

Homosexuality is a stable disposition of behavior which appears during adolescence. The reasons are genetically and or lie in the early childhood. What's your problem in context "god" I don't understand. Homosexuals are the same children of god as heterosexuals are children of god.

Lol

Do Animals Exhibit Homosexuality?

It's a genetic defect no different than hemophilia or albinism. Anything that hinders reproduction and the furtherance of a species is a defect.

It's a harmless defect in humans until it becomes a political issue in the hands of leftists who use it as a tool to break down society (such as recruiting young children to become transexuals or question their own normal sexuality).
Homosexuality per se is nothing to be concerned with, in my view. When it becomes organized and politicized however it is evil and sinister.

What's not wrong. The "third gender" debate costed billions to change all froms, data bases and sanitary afaciliteis in Germany. In the end less than 100 people used this possiilities. 100 under more than 80 milions is just simple a measuring error and not reality.

How can I be a Nazi if I wanted to nuke Nazis? :dunno:

Your claim, your fartsmoke.
Yeah, I claim that people are born either male or female. Team penis or team vagina.
What kind of fucking moron are you that you find this biological truth to be somehow false or controversial?

I've never seen someone so proud of his idiocy.

Lol

Read it very carefully and try to understand the meaning of the words.

Animals will exhibit homosexual behavior in response to a stressor like being deprived of an appropriate mate. They do not have a homosexual orientation because that is unknown among animals.

A perfectly straight man will have sex with other men in prison where there are no women. They are not homosexual and have no sexual attraction to men.

That moose trying to mate with a Prius isn't sexually attracted to cars. It's just mating season.

If people actually learned the gestation process of the human being they would know that there is a hormone wash that goes over the brain of the fetus twice during gestation.

If it's a male fetus it is supposed to get testosterone for a wash twice.

If it's female it's supposed to get estrogen for a wash twice.

We all know that the gestation process isn't perfect. There are many things that can go wrong during pregnancy.

If a male fetus gets an estrogen wash both times or once, what do you think will happen to the brain of that male fetus? Or if it didn't get enough of a wash or no wash at all? Same with a female fetus.

Some studies of the brains of some homosexual men have shown that their brains are exactly the same as a female brain.

Homosexuality is no more a mental disease than heterosexuality.

Homosexual people are born that way, just as heterosexual people are born that way.

I don't understand why anyone would care. Why can't people just live their lives as they choose within our laws and leave everyone else alone?

Animals will exhibit homosexual behavior in response to a stressor like being deprived of an appropriate mate. They do not have a homosexual orientation because that is unknown among animals.

A perfectly straight man will have sex with other men in prison where there are no women. They are not homosexual and have no sexual attraction to men.

That moose trying to mate with a Prius isn't sexually attracted to cars. It's just mating season.
So why did god make homosexual behavior? If god didn't want guys assfucking each other, why give humans the idea and means?

How can I be a Nazi if I wanted to nuke Nazis? :dunno:

A good Nazi-question, Nazi.

2019-08-12_Poland.jpg

He looks like the guy in China who stood against the tanks.

Hope he's still alive

So why did god make homosexual behavior? If god didn't want guys assfucking each other, why give humans the idea and means?
Why are there thrill killers if God didn't want sexual pleasure from murder why give humans the idea and the means? Why are there sadists? Why are there child predators? Why do men fuck dogs to death? God permits all kinds of degeneracy to exist. Humans are supposed to overcome and not give in to perverted desires. You can rip the wings off butterflies. God made you big enough and strong enough to overcome the butterfly. This does not mean that God wants you to rip the wings off butterflies.

Lol

People have FREE WILL to sin. God is not behind their sin. That's on them.

Some studies of the brains of some homosexual men have shown that their brains are exactly the same as a female brain.

Homosexuality is no more a mental disease than heterosexuality.
Homosexual MEN do NOT act like women. Homosexuals have their own weirdness. Women dont act like that. Homosexuals are just queer (strange).

Homosexual MEN do NOT act like women. Homosexuals have their own weirdness. Women dont act like that. Homosexuals are just queer (strange).
Atheists are always having trouble distinguishing between what God is responsible for ( all of creation) and human activity (everything else).

It doesn't seem complicated to me.

Forum List

Back