15 reasons marriage equality isn't about marriage..or equality

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"Most people are weary of it all and going along to get along, especially since dissent has become such a socially expensive proposition, almost overnight. That in itself should deeply concern anyone who values freedom of expression."

"The same-sex marriage agenda is more like a magic bullet with a trajectory that will abolish civil marriage for everyone, and in doing so, will embed central planning into American life. And that, my friends, is the whole point of it. Along with Obamacare, net neutrality, and Common Core, genderless marriage is a blueprint for regulating life, particularly family life."

15 Reasons Marriage Equality Is About Neither

"Most people are weary of it all and going along to get along, especially since dissent has become such a socially expensive proposition, almost overnight. That in itself should deeply concern anyone who values freedom of expression."

"The same-sex marriage agenda is more like a magic bullet with a trajectory that will abolish civil marriage for everyone, and in doing so, will embed central planning into American life. And that, my friends, is the whole point of it. Along with Obamacare, net neutrality, and Common Core, genderless marriage is a blueprint for regulating life, particularly family life."

The sad thing is, there are probably lots of people on the board who will agree with that complete bullshit.

But fortunately, IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE! :clap:

It amazes me that anyone can so openly discriminate against others to the point that when the law actually says they can't discriminate in just one specific way they see this as evidence that they are being discriminated against.

It amazes me that anyone can so openly discriminate against others to the point that when the law actually says they can't discriminate in just one specific way they see this as evidence that they are being discriminated against.
:eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh::wtf:

:lol: Man, this has been the best meltdown since this....

85c7417807f73c573d72ae7038fccbbdff34485b.jpeg

You are not a victim. Your freedom is not being infringed upon. You support a position that infringed upon the freedom of others. The SCOTUS has made a ruling that no longer allows this type of discrimination. The people being discriminated against are still discriminated against in many other ways by people like you. People who would infringe upon the rights of others are still the problem and they are still a problem if they hide their hate and ignorance behind their religion.

You are not a victim. Your freedom is not being infringed upon. You support a position that infringed upon the freedom of others. The SCOTUS has made a ruling that no longer allows this type of discrimination. The people being discriminated against are still discriminated against in many other ways by people like you. People who would infringe upon the rights of others are still the problem and they are still a problem if they hide their hate and ignorance behind their religion.

Yawn. Sorry, I won't attend your gay marriage and you can't make me.

Today people are getting married just like my wife and I are married.

That is what this has always been about.

The haters hating people being treated equally- that also remains the same.

Yawn. Sorry, I won't attend your gay marriage and you can't make me.

Sorry- no one is trying to force you to get gay married- or attend any marriage that you can't be bothered with.

What a victim.

This opinion piece is more like a huge sack of MRSA. It, and a multitude of opinion pieces to follow it, shows how the people who write this shit take advantage of the inability of the right wing base to think for themselves.

Forum List

Back