15 Douchebags Watch as 15-yr-old is Raped and Beaten at HS Dance

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd this thread is officially shot.

I was Asked a Question... I Answered it.

Richmond is a Product of Generations of Liberal Policies, and it Shows...

Just like so MANY other Liberally Controlled Areas in this Country from Gary to North Denver.

:)

peace...
Oh, I get it. So all the crime in Florida is a result of generations of Republican policies.

:lol:

What does that mean exactly?

he means blacks acted out.... in his opinion, of course.

You don't Speak for me...

Again, are you White?

peace...

I wouldn't want to speak *for* you. I'm merely pointing out that you're constantly trolling to get a good ole racist discussion going.

i don't play that. you don't want to be called on it? control your group hatred.

nor is it a partisan issue... and you're a loser.

why does society allow this is a valid question....just take the view of someone that this is just race related etc...whites dont do this...that is just bullshit...has to do with a culture that no longer cares about their kids..and the kdis know it

it is damned easy being a bad parent...it is a lot harder work and takes a lot more time and energy to be a good parent

Again, are you White?

peace...

I wouldn't want to speak *for* you. I'm merely pointing out that you're constantly trolling to get a good ole racist discussion going.

i don't play that. you don't want to be called on it? control your group hatred.

nor is it a partisan issue... and you're a loser.

Look the other way... Your Liberal Policies aren't Hurting those Communities...

Keep Telling yourself that.

peace...

tell it to matthew shepard's family?

does that mean white christian republican policies created his murderers?

or the rape of cheryl araujo at Big Dan's Bar?

like i said...

i know a racist loser when i see one...

and you're one.

Never been, only passed through on I-95 about a bagillion times.

Absolutely impossible. I-95 is about 2800 miles away.

LMAO!!!

:redface:

Showing my east coast bias I guess. I saw Richmond and just automatically assumed Virginia! And I didn't even put two and two together when Mal compared it to Oakland.

I'm a tard.

No hassles....I've made those mistakes too so I almost always read the op link before posting.

What would you do to your son if you knew he were 1. the one perpetrating the crime, 2. was one of the on-lookers and didn't do anything to stop the crime from happening/didn't call the police.

I'd really like to know. Especially from those that have children here. I don't have any. I just know (that's too strong - 'have a good idea' is more precise) what my mother would do to me. If I perpetrated those crimes, she'd disown me - I'd die to her that day ... if she knew for a fact I did it. And she'd be right to do so. If I was an on-looker, she'd beat me bloody. And she'd be right to do so. What would I do? I have no clue ... but it would possibly be something along those lines, I guess. I'm still swimming in disbelief and rage ...

Last edited:
tell it to matthew shepard's family?

does that mean white christian republican policies created his murderers?

or the rape of cheryl araujo at Big Dan's Bar?

like i said...

i know a racist loser when i see one...

and you're one.

How do those Negate what Happened in Richmond?... On that Bus?... Statistically 16-1 Black on White Nationally?...

It's NOT an Inherently Minority thing...

Communities and Policies Produce this over Generations.

Those Liberal Policies which have Dominated in these Areas are FAILING.

Again, Look the other way while they Suffer and Die.

At least there were Good Intentions.

peace...

Liberals Assume Failure on SOME People... Part of it is Good Intentions, but a LOT of it is Sustaining Political Power by having a Dependent Base ready to Vote for MORE every (2) to (4)...

Minorities are NO Less Capable than Whites, but Liberals Assume they are NOT Capable, so they Legislate and Make Policy around that Racist Assumption.

And yes, even though they Feel they are Helping, the are simply just being Racist.

peace...
Quit dancing around and make your point, asshole. What action happened in NO that leads you to comment that it (the action) exposed something (which you also need to define).

Ravi, aside from Mal's comments. You live in fla. as well as I do. What happens after a disaster only takes between 48 and 72 hours from disaster to anarchy. You saw the same thing in Miami after Andrew. The looting, and theft. Remember people had to take up guns and sit around at watch at night trying to protect life and limb. I think it would happen in any city and it has naught to do with race inho. Remember the blackout in NYC some years ago? Crime spinked at an alarming rate while the power was off. So did the pregnancies!

why does society allow this is a valid question....just take the view of someone that this is just race related etc...whites dont do this...that is just bullshit...has to do with a culture that no longer cares about their kids..and the kdis know it

it is damned easy being a bad parent...it is a lot harder work and takes a lot more time and energy to be a good parent

The winner.

Liberals Assume Failure on SOME People... Part of it is Good Intentions, but a LOT of it is Sustaining Political Power by having a Dependent Base ready to Vote for MORE every (2) to (4)...

Minorities are NO Less Capable than Whites, but Liberals Assume they are NOT Capable, so they Legislate and Make Policy around that Racist Assumption.

And yes, even though they Feel they are Helping, the are simply just being Racist.

peace...
Quit dancing around and make your point, asshole. What action happened in NO that leads you to comment that it (the action) exposed something (which you also need to define).

Ravi, aside from Mal's comments. You live in fla. as well as I do. What happens after a disaster only takes between 48 and 72 hours from disaster to anarchy. You saw the same thing in Miami after Andrew. The looting, and theft. Remember people had to take up guns and sit around at watch at night trying to protect life and limb. I think it would happen in any city and it has naught to do with race inho. Remember the blackout in NYC some years ago? Crime spinked at an alarming rate while the power was off. So did the pregnancies!
I do remember and that's why I think mal is a fucking asshole. The looters here were mainly white people. It's got nothing to do with race at all. And IIRC there weren't that many looters in NO, just a couple that the press showed repeatedly (and even those were questionable).

I do remember and that's why I think mal is a fucking asshole. The looters here were mainly white people. It's got nothing to do with race at all. And IIRC there weren't that many looters in NO, just a couple that the press showed repeatedly (and even those were questionable).

no the looting in NO was widespread, they took out entire cadillac dealerships and electronic stores, and walmarts. and two things Nagin did that confounded me was confiscating guns from citizens, and sending the NOPD on vacation. I'm still shaking my head over those two moves.

Can you imagine the consequences of abortion being illegal??? There are plenty enough fucks out there already that have kids while having NO BUSINESS having kids. I'm sure some of those fucks' sons were among the perpetrators/on-lookers.

I'm sorry for being so hateful, but this really got to me. We as a society have to do something. I have no clue as to what that would be. Unfortunately.

Again, are you White?

peace...

Wow. City destroying hurricanes and gang rapes get exploited for partisanship. Your posts speak for themselves. It doesn't look like you care one iota about information nor social contribution. It appears you will use any negative event to justify your views, regardless of all available information. This is nothing new as I remember watching a racist Houston resident claim the "invasion" of her city from Katrina caused crime to sky rocket. That arrogant bitch didn't even look for the facts so I gave a link showing the overall crime rate for Houston actually dropped when NO refugees arrived. Just like any other sad soul she ignored the info because addressing it would have mandated a moral inventory and there was no way in hell she was about to even contemplate the possibility her prejudicial views were ignorant.

Let's hope you're not in competition with someone like that.

After reading this, what comes to mind here besides the fact that those that participated in this act should be taken up to 10,000 feet and dropped while strapped to a Mk-82, is if ever a case needed to be made for harsh punishment for these sorts of violent acts i.e. the death penalty this one is it.

They were Mainly White People?...

Again, it's NOT a Black thing that this is Happening...

It's a Liberal thing...

That's why Liberals get the MOST Angry when it's Illustrated.

peace...

A second suspect is in custody today in the gang rape of a 15-year-old girl who was attacked after leaving early from the homecoming dance at Richmond High School, police said.
Video
View Larger Size
More Bay Area News

* Wisecracking defendant convicted of killings 10.27.09
* LA freeway reopens after burning big-rig cleared 10.27.09
* Santa Cruz Mountains fire near full containment 10.27.09
* Court to reconsider CIA 'torture flight' ruling 10.27.09

A 15-year-old boy who attends the school was arrested late Monday on suspicion of sexual assault. The suspect, whose name was withheld because of his age, was booked at Contra Costa County Juvenile Hall in Martinez.

The boy and former student Manuel Ortega, 19, and as many as five other people attacked the girl in a secluded part of campus on Saturday night, police said. The group had been drinking, and for more than two hours, no one tried to stop the assault or called police.

Police are trying to identify the other assailants. A second juvenile who was detained for questioning Monday was released.

The attack began Saturday about 9:30 p.m., shortly after the girl left the Richmond High gym where the homecoming dance was still going on.

Read more: Second arrest in gang rape outside dance

Second arrest in gang rape outside dance

I really do think they should hunt them all down and cut their dicks off. Yep.

Don't you just love the Mexican youth thug population in California? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back