15,000 to 20,000 Hippies to Infest Eastern Oregon July 1-7

You want to know the absolute that white, straight hippies, gays, blacks and muslims (regardless of race) have in common? I've never ONCE seen any of these 4 entitled spoiled brats show any sincere, humble GRATITUDE of any kind, for anything! Not once. EVER! It shows that these groups of snot-nosed crybabies are sooooo entitled to everything, it doesn't even occur to their shit-for-brains to say "thank you, sir, that's very kind of you" whenever good deeds wander into their orbits. When someone does a serious, nice favor for me, I make it a habit to praise them until they blush!

I also grew up during the Grateful Dead era.

Always thought their music sucked big time. .... :cuckoo:

I've never grokked that thing either. :dunno:

Same with Phish . it's like wallpaper. Not outright bad, but nothing in particular going on .

Now on the other hand the Dead had with them a top-notch audiophile who did a lot to develop what used to be primitive PA systems with horrid fidelity into outstanding live sound and recording techniques. He's generally known for making acid but audio was his expertise. His name was Owsley Stanley, known simply as Owsley.

Last edited:
You want to know the absolute that white, straight hippies, gays, blacks and muslims (regardless of race) have in common? I've never ONCE seen any of these 4 entitled spoiled brats show any sincere, humble GRATITUDE of any kind, for anything! Not once. EVER! It shows that these groups of snot-nosed crybabies are sooooo entitled to everything, it doesn't even occur to their shit-for-brains to say "thank you, sir, that's very kind of you" whenever good deeds wander into their orbits. When someone does a serious, nice favor for me, I make it a habit to praise them until they blush!
Oh my GOD this is such a deep profound post. THANK YOU THANK YOU I shall print this out immediately and keep it under my pillow, vainly ruminating on its profundity for the rest of my daze. I cannot thank you enough, glory be. WOW! :bow3::clap2::thewave::udaman:

Please call 1-800-I'm-a-Nut and ask for help. ... :cuckoo: ... :lol:

Oh my GOD this is such a deep profound post. THANK YOU THANK YOU I shall print this out immediately and keep it under my pillow, vainly ruminating on its profundity for the rest of my daze. I cannot thank you enough, glory be. WOW! :bow3::clap2::thewave::udaman:

Well, even if you mean it sarcastically, I'm certainly glad my post left such an impression on you.

No, these scumbags have not been coming to the Malheur Forest for decades.
They do this yearly, or every few years. They always leave a huge mess.

The reason the locals are incredibly pissed is because this is happening after Lavoy Finicum was KILLED last year, and we have ranchers who are in PRISON for daring to use public lands in ways that the feds have told Grant county is perfectly fine for the rainbow pigs to use it. They are diverting a water source, shitting and pissing all over the place, destroying flora and fauna..there has been a stabbing, a lost kid, a medical emergency and 4 other criminal calls to the rainbow site, not to mention the uptick in panhandling, vandalism, and theft in the tiny rural town of John Day.

The county has one regular on duty law enforcement officer, the Sheriff.

So now this community, who already despises federal agents, is saddled with 25 ARMED USFS rangers dicking around, on top of the garbage they have to deal with from the nasty, drug addicted, mentally ill, and disease riddled homeless people who call themselves the rainbow tribes.

The feds encourage these idiots to flood our rural areas, then they use it as an excuse to ramp up armed fed agent presence, and further limit access to public lands by the people who live there.

Well, even if you mean it sarcastically, I'm certainly glad my post left such an impression on you.

It's utterly sarcastic, b'lieve you me. And that's because you're laying the butthurt on a bit thick. I'm mocking that.

Those who aren’t in office, that is.

grandpa-woodstock-hippy-freakazoid.jpg

Inhabitants have been told to stay indoors until the invasion is over.

Story @ Rainbow Family Naked Hippies Infest Eastern Oregon, Permits Not Required | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

That's called the Rainbow Gathering, and this just in, it's been going on for decades, and this also just in -- "duh".

I suspect you haven't heard of it because it hasn't produced gun slaughters or wars or famines or pestilences --- you know, all those things that comprise "news" in the predatory commercial news media to which you're addicted and follow like a puppy.

I was invited to one back in the 1980s. I didn't go, but that's an indication how long it's been going on.

And oh yeah nice link -- "John Hawkins, Right Wing News". I'm sure this is all a revelation to that kid too. Pimply faced little punk.

It sounds fascinating and probably fairly amusing to watch- but it isn't all a lovey dovey fun fest. There have been some issues-

The Dark Side of the Rainbow Gathering

Story @ Rainbow Family Naked Hippies Infest Eastern Oregon, Permits Not Required | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

That's called the Rainbow Gathering, and this just in, it's been going on for decades, and this also just in -- "duh".

I suspect you haven't heard of it because it hasn't produced gun slaughters or wars or famines or pestilences --- you know, all those things that comprise "news" in the predatory commercial news media to which you're addicted and follow like a puppy.

I was invited to one back in the 1980s. I didn't go, but that's an indication how long it's been going on.

And oh yeah nice link -- "John Hawkins, Right Wing News". I'm sure this is all a revelation to that kid too. Pimply faced little punk.

It sounds fascinating and probably fairly amusing to watch- but it isn't all a lovey dovey fun fest. There have been some issues-

I'm sure there must be, like everything else.
What I'm schooling there is the OP and his equally clueless article who seem to think this is some kind of new thing that just popped up. Quick search says it's been held since 1972, and that's 45 years.

What I'm schooling there is the OP and his equally clueless article who seem to think this is some kind of new thing that just popped up. Quick search says it's been held since 1972, and that's 45 years.

and they're always a huge pain in the ass for everybody.

The problem with this particular location is that these people are smarting from the fact that the Hammonds and the Bundys and many others were arrested and imprisoned for a lot less.

I was on a motorcycle vacation back in the 80s and ended up traveling with another rider I met and ended up in a Oregon hippie fest. Pot smoke everywhere and some gals were topless. None worth seeing though.

I was on a motorcycle vacation back in the 80s and ended up traveling with another rider I met and ended up in a Oregon hippie fest. Pot smoke everywhere and some gals were topless. None worth seeing though.
We have the Oregon Country Fair at Veneta, or Elmira...but that's a yearly event, it doesn't take place on public land, people and vendors pay for the privilege of staying there.

I really could give two shits about idiots acting like idiots in the forest. The point is, the local people are endlessly harassed, fined, assaulted, killed, imprisoned for daring to access our public resources. If local people use the public lands in like manner, or even in a much gentler manner, they are fined, imprisoned, shot.

But the forest service invites these asshats in, brings in 25 armed agents, then has the temerity to tell the outraged locals that they "couldn't do anything" about the illegal nature of the encampment (no permits, diverting water etc.). They are telling this to the same community that was decimated by illegal land use policies, senseless restrictions on grazing and logging that have done nothing but increase fire hazards, and have watched the Hammonds and other ranchers be IMPRISONED for no good reason....while the forest service invites these retards in and then flaps their hands and says they can't do anything.

Well they did something. They brought in armed agents, and good luck getting those asshats out once they come in, and revoking their jurisdiction.

and they're always a huge pain in the ass for everybody.

The problem with this particular location is that these people are smarting from the fact that the Hammonds and the Bundys and many others were arrested and imprisoned for a lot less.

How many have you attended?

I'm guessing it would make for some good video. I do feel for the neighbors who have to endure the onslaught, but on the other-hand, it does have a kinda of weird sense of Americana to it.

I'm guessing it would make for some good video. I do feel for the neighbors who have to endure the onslaught, but on the other-hand, it does have a kinda of weird sense of Americana to it.

Aye, somewhat like Burning Man.

Looks to me like the goal is to recreate Max Yasgur's farm. Without the stage.

I am frankly appalled at your attacks and disparagement and unwillingness to embrace the dope-smoking hippy. I am here to defend and stand up for the hippy! Some of our greatest Americans have been hippies! The hippy movement produced at least one if not two of our highest leaders, two U.S. Presidents in fact!

President Bill Clinton and First Lady, Senator, Secretary of State and Presidential Candidate, the Honorable Hillary Rodham Clinton! Hippies Extraordinaire!!!

young-bill-hillary-bill-clinton-9773771-384-344.jpg

Democrat. I will have you know that ol' Willie has smoked hash and snorted coke with the best of them, while fondling underaged girls and getting blow-jobs from unpaid volunteer workers at the capitol in the Oval Office! And Hillary is a fine example of your predatory lesbian. Of course, Hillary is the man, just as with her regular family.

hillary010.jpg

Democrat. And Barry Santoro aka Barack H. Obama smoked choom with the best of them on the ol' gang at Columbia while fronting himself off as a constitutional scholar. HOLD YER TOKES, BARRY! HOLD YER TOKES! GIMME A STEAMBOAT!!!

bongbong.jpeg

This is the guy who not only came up with yer healthcare, but also bailed out Solyndra, paid for dead cars, transparency, LGBT rights, weaponized the IRS and CIA, tied up all the federal land, released dozens of top terrorists, froze the government, released thousands of hardened criminals back onto the streets to kill again, legalized marijuana, legalized cop hate, legalized rioting, invented ISIS, sent western Europe and the Middle East into mass chaos, gave Russia the green light to invade Crimea, made it profitable to get shot by police, wiretapped world leaders and journalists alike, gave Iran a deal they could not refuse, played baseball with Castro, and looked the other way when the Russians were tapping into the election.

Democrat.

So if you have a problem hippies, well, then maybe you have a problem with me, and if you like, we can take it out into the street! Because I simply cannot sit by and let some of our finest Americans, as only the Democratic party could possibly bring us, be disparaged to be picked apart on account of low integrity, low morale, body odor and lice, not to mention general scumminess. No sir. I will not stand for it.

No, these scumbags have not been coming to the Malheur Forest for decades.
They do this yearly, or every few years. They always leave a huge mess.

The reason the locals are incredibly pissed is because this is happening after Lavoy Finicum was KILLED last year, and we have ranchers who are in PRISON for daring to use public lands in ways that the feds have told Grant county is perfectly fine for the rainbow pigs to use it. They are diverting a water source, shitting and pissing all over the place, destroying flora and fauna..there has been a stabbing, a lost kid, a medical emergency and 4 other criminal calls to the rainbow site, not to mention the uptick in panhandling, vandalism, and theft in the tiny rural town of John Day.

The county has one regular on duty law enforcement officer, the Sheriff.

So now this community, who already despises federal agents, is saddled with 25 ARMED USFS rangers dicking around, on top of the garbage they have to deal with from the nasty, drug addicted, mentally ill, and disease riddled homeless people who call themselves the rainbow tribes.

The feds encourage these idiots to flood our rural areas, then they use it as an excuse to ramp up armed fed agent presence, and further limit access to public lands by the people who live there.
Now Lavoy committed suicide by cop. And good riddance that.

And the rest of that bunch of sad sacks left shit, literally, all over the Refuge compound.

Really, the Rainbow bunch are starting backfires, when they were told not to do that, downhill from a fire camp?

Yes, the presence of the Rainbow Tribe can be aggravating. Kind of like a Sheriff that operates outside the law, and supports those that do.

Forum List

Back