15,000 to 20,000 Hippies to Infest Eastern Oregon July 1-7

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Those who aren’t in office, that is.

grandpa-woodstock-hippy-freakazoid.jpg

Inhabitants have been told to stay indoors until the invasion is over.

Story @ Rainbow Family Naked Hippies Infest Eastern Oregon, Permits Not Required | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

Those who aren’t in office, that is.

grandpa-woodstock-hippy-freakazoid.jpg

Inhabitants have been told to stay indoors until the invasion is over.

Story @ Rainbow Family Naked Hippies Infest Eastern Oregon, Permits Not Required | John Hawkins' Right Wing News

That's called the Rainbow Gathering, and this just in, it's been going on for decades, and this also just in -- "duh".

I suspect you haven't heard of it because it hasn't produced gun slaughters or wars or famines or pestilences --- you know, all those things that comprise "news" in the predatory commercial news media to which you're addicted and follow like a puppy.

I was invited to one back in the 1980s. I didn't go, but that's an indication how long it's been going on.

And oh yeah nice link -- "John Hawkins, Right Wing News". I'm sure this is all a revelation to that kid too. Pimply faced little punk.

My problem with hippies (I'm a long-time Grateful Dead fan, so I know from experience) is that they're peace, love and granola thing is faker than a $6 bill. Hippies are some of the most mean-spirited, cold-blooded, self-absorbed, irresponsible, immature, intellectually retarded and have no sense of humor at all. Which I find remarkable in people who do the ultimate laughing-fit drug, LSD.

My problem with hippies (I'm a long-time Grateful Dead fan, so I know from experience) is that they're peace, love and granola thing is faker than a $6 bill. Hippies are some of the most mean-spirited, cold-blooded, self-absorbed, irresponsible, immature, intellectually retarded and have no sense of humor at all. Which I find remarkable in people who do the ultimate laughing-fit drug, LSD.
They're backwards, regressive moronic Marxist dupes. They have no clue that their leftover culture is a product of insidious Marxist cultural usurpation manifested mostly in the 1960's.

Imagine the stench

There actually was a vile stench coming from the white supremacist alt right human garbage that infested DC last weekend.

Typically, they got into a fight about which group is whiter. It's like you phony christians copy/pasting miles of bible crap, and saying you're the better the better christian.

So - fake christian and alt right hate groups, fighting amongst themselves, or the stable and caring Rainbow Family.

I don't even have to ask which group you would support.

[emoji37]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

They're backwards, regressive moronic Marxist dupes. They have no clue that their leftover culture is a product of insidious Marxist cultural usurpation manifested mostly in the 1960's.

Wow
WillMunny
RoshawnMarkwees

Neither of you have a clue. You're both just mouthing he same garbage and lies you've been spoon fed.

You're painting everyone of them with the same brush. I don't want to do the same but you can bet every RWNJ will do the same cuz day-um, you dummies just cannot think for yourselves.

You are too kind!

Wow
WillMunny
RoshawnMarkwees

Neither of you have a clue. You're both just mouthing he same garbage and lies you've been spoon fed.

You're painting everyone of them with the same brush. I don't want to do the same but you can bet every RWNJ will do the same cuz day-um, you dummies just cannot think for yourselves.
Poor demented LudNut is upset because the unwashed hippies won't let him join their week long campout. Because he is considered just too filthy and mentally ill, to be allowed near their campsite. ... :lol: ... :lol:

Wow
WillMunny
RoshawnMarkwees

Hey, Dumbass, I lived through that period so I have perspective. I also have an excuse; I was young and naive. These leftovers are just ignunt.

That's technically true, but I guarantee you that today's hippies are too stupid to even understand those concepts.

Wow
WillMunny
RoshawnMarkwees

Go FUCK YOURSELF, you lying, lying, lying, lying sack of shit! I went to 41 Dead shows in the early '90s, I have ASTRONOMICALLY more firsthand experience with hippie-garbage than you will if you live to be 500, you horse's ass! I've always loved Jerry's joyous, emotional music...but his fans, not so much. Hell, hippies are psychopathic enough that 10 years ago I watched these dreadlocked, tie-dyed SICK motherfuckers cyber-bully the Dead's bipolar, unstable piano player into committing suicide. For no good reason whatsoever. But I should expect a psychopath like yourself to sympathize with the vicious psychopaths in the peace/love/granola routine.

That's technically true, but I guarantee you that today's hippies are too stupid to even understand those concepts.
That's why I said they have no clue.

Wow
WillMunny
RoshawnMarkwees

Go FUCK YOURSELF, you lying, lying, lying, lying sack of shit! I went to 41 Dead shows in the early '90s, I have ASTRONOMICALLY more firsthand experience with hippie-garbage than you will if you live to be 500, you horse's ass! I've always loved Jerry's joyous music...but his fans, not so much.
Q: What did Jerry Garcia say when he got out of drug rehab?
A: "Geez, my band sucks!"

Wow
WillMunny
RoshawnMarkwees

Go FUCK YOURSELF, you lying, lying, lying, lying sack of shit! I went to 41 Dead shows in the early '90s, I have ASTRONOMICALLY more firsthand experience with hippie-garbage than you will if you live to be 500, you horse's ass! I've always loved Jerry's joyous, emotional music...but his fans, not so much. Hell, hippies are psychopathic enough that 10 years ago I watched these dreadlocked, tie-dyed SICK motherfuckers cyber-bully the Dead's bipolar, unstable piano player into committing suicide. For no good reason whatsoever. But I should expect a psychopath like yourself to sympathize with the vicious psychopaths in the peace/love/granola routine.

You seem to have a "granola" thing goin' on. :wtf:
Makes me hungry.

I also grew up during the Grateful Dead era.

Always thought their music sucked big time. .... :cuckoo:

I've never grokked that thing either. :dunno:

Same with Phish . it's like wallpaper. Not outright bad, but nothing in particular going on .

Forum List

Back