14.5 million Americans now conceal carry guns for self defense

Relax? With identity theft rampant, car theft, car break-ins (I had a camera, that was hidden in my car, stolen), pickpockets, burglaries (a friend of mine had her home broken into and her jewelry stolen and years ago my aunt had most of her household emptied out while she was on vacation...a truck showed up and actually hauled off furniture and most of the rest of the interior furnishings....her neighbors just thought she was moving) and of course there's your occasional home invasion. So relax somewhat while in your home, but remain vigilant and make sure that if your doors have multiple locks on them...use them, as well as the windows.
The problem you've cited is the result of massive unemployment and a substantial percentage of homeless and destitute people living among those who are materially secure. And as if the situation weren't bad enough Obama is bringing in refugees, many (most) of whom harbor an innate loathing of White Judeo/Christian infidels.

The solution to the imminent rise in property and violent crime here in the U.S. is not only more locks but guns in the hands of ordinary American citizens who understand the time is coming for them to defend themselves and each other against the kind of barbarism we're seeing in Europe and Scandinavia. Rest assured the civilian police won't be able to do more than write reports -- and if government brings the military in that will be the end of America as we've known it. This is a problem that must be confronted by the People who are threatened by it.

If someone because of their economic situation will ask me, I'll help them if I can. If a person can't afford to eat a meal, ask me, I'll buy their lunch. However, if you choose to steal from me without asking, I don't have a problem exercising my rights.
I stopped giving to the mooches on the streets long ago. I recall seeing a story in the news that when Walmart staff called police to get moochers out of the company's parking lot, the police took the time to ask the moochers how much they made begging for money in the parking lot and the reply was $300 per day (tax free of course), which upset the workers as they made less. So, as far as I'm concerned, most of them are just mooching because of drugs, alcohol, both, or just that they are lazy and feel the world owes them a living and as I cannot discern legitimate out-of-work vets from habitual beggars, I don't give to any.
Yep. People can make a lot of money when they have no morality. I could never lie to people for a living which is why I vote Republican and work hard for a paycheck.

Relax? With identity theft rampant, car theft, car break-ins (I had a camera, that was hidden in my car, stolen), pickpockets, burglaries (a friend of mine had her home broken into and her jewelry stolen and years ago my aunt had most of her household emptied out while she was on vacation...a truck showed up and actually hauled off furniture and most of the rest of the interior furnishings....her neighbors just thought she was moving) and of course there's your occasional home invasion. So relax somewhat while in your home, but remain vigilant and make sure that if your doors have multiple locks on them...use them, as well as the windows.
The problem you've cited is the result of massive unemployment and a substantial percentage of homeless and destitute people living among those who are materially secure. And as if the situation weren't bad enough Obama is bringing in refugees, many (most) of whom harbor an innate loathing of White Judeo/Christian infidels.

The solution to the imminent rise in property and violent crime here in the U.S. is not only more locks but guns in the hands of ordinary American citizens who understand the time is coming for them to defend themselves and each other against the kind of barbarism we're seeing in Europe and Scandinavia. Rest assured the civilian police won't be able to do more than write reports -- and if government brings the military in that will be the end of America as we've known it. This is a problem that must be confronted by the People who are threatened by it.

If someone because of their economic situation will ask me, I'll help them if I can. If a person can't afford to eat a meal, ask me, I'll buy their lunch. However, if you choose to steal from me without asking, I don't have a problem exercising my rights.
I stopped giving to the mooches on the streets long ago. I recall seeing a story in the news that when Walmart staff called police to get moochers out of the company's parking lot, the police took the time to ask the moochers how much they made begging for money in the parking lot and the reply was $300 per day (tax free of course), which upset the workers as they made less. So, as far as I'm concerned, most of them are just mooching because of drugs, alcohol, both, or just that they are lazy and feel the world owes them a living and as I cannot discern legitimate out-of-work vets from habitual beggars, I don't give to any.
Yep. People can make a lot of money when they have no morality. I could never lie to people for a living which is why I vote Republican and work hard for a paycheck.

If someone TRULY needs help, I'm willing to help them but will do it under my conditions since it's MY money. However, I'm willing to let someone do without if they aren't willing to help themselves.

as more Americans carry guns for self defense...our gun murder rate went down, not up...that is shown in statistics from the CDC and the FBI.....so the basic premise of the gun control movement is wrong...more guns do not cause more gun murder or violent crime.......

We now have a record 14.5 million Americans carring guns.....

Concealed Carry Permits Reach Record High

On the subject of crime, in this latest report, Lott and the CPRC report that between 2007 and 2015, the

Not everyone who has a CCW permit carries consistently or at all.

as more Americans carry guns for self defense...our gun murder rate went down, not up...that is shown in statistics from the CDC and the FBI.....so the basic premise of the gun control movement is wrong...more guns do not cause more gun murder or violent crime.......

On the subject of crime, in this latest report, Lott and the CPRC report that between 2007 and 2015, the

You know this how? Many have a CCW so they can keep a gun in the glove box of their vehicle. It still means a gun is close by when needed.

You know this how? Many have a CCW so they can keep a gun in the glove box of their vehicle. It still means a gun is close by when needed.
I've had a gun in the glove box of my vehicle since 9-11-2001.
Since I got my carry permit, it's been loaded.

The only question now:
How do we increase this number?
It increases itself. Right now women outpace men in new permits and the NRA runs popular programs to make it easier for women to learn to shoot. The gun industry is also responding with new guns and carry gear tailored for women. This movement has taken on a life of its own.

You need to replace the ammunition because of expired primers, lubricate the moving parts, replace the springs under constant tension and never again leave a gun in your glove box for 15 years.

I know this because I talk to people. I read books by certified firearms instructors who have said the same thing. It's not a stretch to say that not everyone with a CC permit carries consistently or at all so don't try to tell me it is

I'm sure there are people who get their CCW Permit buy a gun and a holster and try it out for a while only to put the gun in a drawer or a safe and hardly touch it ever again

Because there are and I know some of them

So you don't actually carry it concealed on a consistent basis or at all thank you for making my point

I know this because I talk to people. I read books by certified firearms instructors who have said the same thing. It's not a stretch to say that not everyone with a CC permit carries consistently or at all so don't try to tell me it is

I'm sure there are people who get their CCW Permit buy a gun and a holster and try it out for a while only to put the gun in a drawer or a safe and hardly touch it ever again

Take your anecdotal evidence to Romper Room where it will have more credibility. This is a serious discussion.

Take your anecdotal evidence to Romper Room where it will have more credibility. This is a serious discussion.

OK so now you have to prove to me that every single person with a CCW permit always carries a gun

Have fun with that

OK so now you have to prove to me that every single person with a CCW permit always carries a gun

Have fun with that
No.

I really don't.

Have fun with that
No.

I really don't.

Of course you do because you obviously think my assertion that people with CCWs do not all carry consistently or at all is false.

If you say that ALL CCW permit holders carry a concealed weapon on them all the time then prove it.

I suppose you think everyone with a driver's license drives everyday too. Guess what many people with drivers' licenses hardly ever drive if at all

Of course you do because you obviously think my assertion that people with CCWs do not all carry consistently or at all is false.

If you say that ALL CCW permit holders carry a concealed weapon on them all the time then prove it.

I carry about 60% of the time I go out. If I think that I am going anywhere that there is any plausible chance I might need it I carry 100%. But the catch is that you dont always know that you will need it, so better to have it and not need it than to not have it and need it.

I suppose you think everyone with a driver's license drives everyday too. Guess what many people with drivers' licenses hardly ever drive if at all
Yeah, many people, but in the framework of active people that get out of the house each day, no, most people drive and everyone wants to be able to drive legally which is the main point to the 2A discussion.

Well, there is still always the Zombie Apocolypse to consider.
And you can never fully convince people it's impossible.
Well we do have a zombie running for the White House on the Democrat ticket representing their voting dead constituency they have had for two centuries.
And considering the people she surrounds herself with, she's short circuiting for want of brains.
I think at this point, regardless of Hillarys health, she is running on autopilot. Her handlers are making all the real decisions and she is just along for the ride for as long as she can cling to the pommel.

Forum List

Back