~13 Boy Dies During Baseball~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Oh shit, this is a sad story. A 13 year old boy from Arizona, was hit in the chest and was killed, while playing baseball.
Cripes, I worried about stuff like this happening with my own boys. All 3 of them played baseball, and I would get more and more worried as they got older and older, for I knew that ball was coming faster and faster.
Here's the full story:

Arizona Little Leaguer Killed After Pitch Hits Chest

Last edited:
Sorry about that, in the original posting I didn't have my title correct, and I went back and edited, adding (y/o) but it didn't help in the main thread title, my bad.

Is this a 'sad death' thread?

Just read about this last night. Quite sad.

New Jersey child dies in Ferris wheel accident | abc7news.com

This is also very sad. I went to grade school and high school with his wife. He had a heart attack and lost control of his car. Truly sucky.

City cop dies after car plunges into the Schuylkill - Philly.com

This one is still tugging at my heart. I followed his search on facebook and still subscribe. His Aunt Tracey posts nearly every day. They have a great faith that is sustaining them. Still . . . . .

Body of Will Norton, Joplin teen 'sucked out' of SUV during tornado, found in pond - New York Daily News

Ok, that's enough of that.

3223239467_fb7bca4529.jpg

Zoom, I read about the child on the ferris wheel too, but I had not heard about the other two stories. All of them quite sad.

Zoom, I read about the child on the ferris wheel too, but I had not heard about the other two stories. All of them quite sad.

My youngest is headed for a class trip to Dorney Park next week. I always think about the rides going haywire, and she told me she's going to try the big roller coaster (Steel Force) they have there. Cripes. I'm hoping she chickens out cause seriously, I don't need any more gray hairs.

That poor little girl on the ferris wheel . . . .so terribly sad.

Forum List

Back