$123.00 for tank of gas

I just filled up my Avalanche and it took $123.00 to pay for the gas. This is just wrong on so many levels. Thank you President Obama. You gave me one more reason to NOT vote for you.

You sHould buy a Chevy Volt. Then you wouldn't have to whine so much on message boards

I just filled up my Avalanche and it took $123.00 to pay for the gas. This is just wrong on so many levels. Thank you President Obama. You gave me one more reason to NOT vote for you.

Mr Obama feels your pain when he is campaigning for the presidency, not so much after he has the job.
The media thinks high gas prices are horrid under a republican presidency, not so much under a democrat presidency.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKdScVerrBU]Gas Price Hypocrisy - YouTube[/ame]

Someone posted that Obama has no energy policy?

What energy policy should he have?
Would that not be govt regulation/interference?

Will the next bubble be the Guzzler bubble?

Big pickups will be real cheap and upside down on their loans?

A pickup/SUV bailout on the way?

IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not the fault of some moron who bought an Avalanche. Next time, moron, buy a hybrid.

Last edited:

You sHould buy a Chevy Volt. Then you wouldn't have to whine so much on message boards

To bad I am taking care of my parents and my daughter and her three kids, otherwise a volt might work but piling 8 people into a volt would be impossible. The cost of a volt is to high, I can buy a used vehicle that will haul eight people and get 25 mpg.

How many volts do you own?

Yep plenty of 25-35 mpg all gas vehicles available that will haul several people.
No need to buy 30K gas guzzling Status Upgrade Vehicles.

I still would like to know what was said behind closed doors in Cheney's energy meetings.

Me too, and maybe we'll find out what was discussed during Gore's closed door energy meetings. Not that it would matter now, since it is Obama's policies that are cause of our issues today.

I still would like to know what was said behind closed doors in Cheney's energy meetings.

Without knowing the details we can be sure it was something about making the most amount of money in the shortest period of time.

And if the consumer gets caught in the middle, fuck him, that's life.

per GallonRegular Gas
Combined
14 City

19 Highway

E85
Combined
11 City

14 Highway

Gee...that's too bad. BBD.

I presume the salesman held a gun to your head when you bought it, right?

I mean how else could you have gotten stuck with a gas sucking pig like that?

:lol:

Without knowing the details we can be sure it was something about making the most amount of money in the shortest period of time.

And if the consumer gets caught in the middle, fuck him, that's life.

Yep, and the same with Gore, I see no difference in the two, they promote policies to fit their agenda and to make themselves and buddies profits and we the consumer do get caught in the middle, I just don't fool myself by thinking only one side does it.

I dare the Obama administration to attack SUV owners as it has Corporate Jet owners (For example).

Economics 101 lesson for the board:

supply = demand

higher price ----> lower demand

lower demand ----> substitution effect

substitution effect ---> cheaper alternative

cheaper alternative ----> more fuel efficient cars

more fuel efficient car =/= Avalanche

Avalanche = Enormous gas guzzling beast

The conversion to natural gas powered cars should start now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back