1200 Days With No Budget Plan

Truth, there is a budget in place. If there wasn't, the entire nation would collapse.

The whole "there isn't a budget!" is just a bunch of stupid right wing propaganda in a fail attempt to bash Obama

There is another "kick it down the road" concession, masquerading as a budget and I'm pretty sure you know that. ;)

The radical right wing propaganda machine has programmed people like the OP to parrot their lies that there isn't a budget in place, which is a flat out lie. There is a budget in place.

So are you saying the House submitted a budget, the Senate voted in favor and the president signed it? Or, as I'm SURE you're well aware, did we implement yet another stop gap after Reid's nearly incessant announcements since '09 that the Senate would NOT be voting on any budget proposals?

Disingenuous much?

What happened to that mandatory accross the boards cut thingy that both houses agreed to?

I will have to check and see how Ryan voted on that.

There is another "kick it down the road" concession, masquerading as a budget and I'm pretty sure you know that. ;)

The radical right wing propaganda machine has programmed people like the OP to parrot their lies that there isn't a budget in place, which is a flat out lie. There is a budget in place.

We have been operating on the same budget, and simply Extending with Emergency Spending Bills.

You are a dishonest propagandist hack.

So are you saying the House submitted a budget, the Senate voted in favor and the president signed it? Or, as I'm SURE you're well aware, did we implement yet another stop gap after Reid's nearly incessant announcements since '09 that the Senate would NOT be voting on any budget proposals?

Disingenuous much?

Much? BlackLable is incapable of honesty.

Disingenuous much?

The house refused the senate's budget proposal and the GOP thugs in the house were screwing around by passing ultra-right wing bills like the Ryan plan that had no chance in hell of being passed in the senate.
When you have a group of people like the GOP/teabaggers that refuse to compromise in any way, you really don't have much more you can do but hope they all get voted out so progress can finally being at full steam.

Disingenuous much?

The house refused the senate's budget proposal and the GOP thugs in the house were screwing around by passing ultra-right wing bills like the Ryan plan that had no chance in hell of being passed in the senate.
When you have a group of people like the GOP/teabaggers that refuse to compromise in any way, you really don't have much more you can do but hope they all get voted out so progress can finally being at full steam.

So all those times Reid publicly announced the Senate would not bother itself with a budget; That was just posturing?

So let us see, all that time and the republicans in the house still cannot get something acceptable together. I guess electing them was pointless as they get nothing done.

Because we should all know better than to expect a Dem President or a Dem Senate to actually "Man Up" and propose a plan of their own, right?

Point and blame.

Jobs

Budget

Debt

Deficit

:cuckoo:

In a joint statement, Senate Budget Committee ranking member Jeff Sessions and House Budget Committee chair Paul Ryan mark the milestone.

“Tomorrow marks another disappointing record for the United States Senate: Senate Majority Leader Reid and his Democrat conference will have gone an unprecedented 1,200 days without adopting a budget plan as required by law," write Sessions and Ryan. "Not only have they failed to adopt a budget, but with America under threat of financial calamity, they have refused to even present a plan for public scrutiny. Last year, Majority Leader Reid said it would be ‘foolish’ to do a budget and the legally required Budget Committee mark-up was cancelled. No plan from his conference has seen the light of day. He refuses to disclose who he plans to tax and how he plans to spend taxpayers’ money."

Can we wire 20 volts to Harry Ried's nuts ?

somewhere i got the silly idea that the budget/spending plan was supposed to origionate in the House?

And it has.

Then it *should* go to the Senate committee where they can amend it or come to some sort of compromise, rather than a straight up or down vote before killing it.

It is, also, not out of the norm for the Senate to propose and pass to the House.
But, silly me.......
:eusa_shifty:

Disingenuous much?

Do the math dickweed.

1200 days. The GOP has had the house how long ?

Your claim there is a budget is pure bulls**t.

They simply spend along guidelines using the last budget that was passed.

Ried, who is probably your father, is an asshole.

Disingenuous much?

So all those times Reid publicly announced the Senate would not bother itself with a budget; That was just posturing?

No, BlackFabel is just so busy jacking off to his full sized poster of Nancy Pelosi that he does not have time to get any facts.

No, BlackFabel is just so busy jacking off to his full sized poster of Nancy Pelosi that he does not have time to get any facts.

I'm LMAO and throwing up at the same time. :confused:

Disingenuous much?
Obama gets in too much trouble "Kicking the can down the road" as it is. His last budget was voted down by both sides in the Senate, 97-0, no holdouts.

Apparently it's easy to fool the American people by not negotiating with Congress, caterwauling their faults and hiding Obama's budgetary thefts by nonpassage of his delusional budgetary demands Congress just won't pass for any reason.

Barrack "Kick the can down the road" Obama

We don't need any more of that!

So let us see, all that time and the republicans in the house still cannot get something acceptable together. I guess electing them was pointless as they get nothing done.
They have put together budgets that are acceptable.

I guess compromise is a dirty word to you. The Senate has an obligation to bring budgets to the floor for a vote. Even ones they don't like.

Cute deflection.

When do you low life take responsibility?

Cute deflection.

I don't know why this is, but the Democrats are running scared. They have accepted now dear leader's plea to keep the budget at bay so he doesn't have to think about responsibility while he is spending the United States of America into oblivion.

The thought is "out of sight, out of mind." And the press is into this egregious plundering of the Treasury to do what Obama darn well wants to do: give kickbacks to supporters like Solyndra, Pelosi and Reid relatives, and who knows what all considering demmies employ Omerta oaths especially around election time !!!

Cute deflection.

I don't know why this is, but the Democrats are running scared. They have accepted now dear leader's plea to keep the budget at bay so he doesn't have to think about responsibility while he is spending the United States of America into oblivion.

The thought is "out of sight, out of mind." And the press is into this egregious plundering of the Treasury to do what Obama darn well wants to do: give kickbacks to supporters like Solyndra, Pelosi and Reid relatives, and who knows what all considering demmies employ Omerta oaths especially around election time !!!

what is so hard about wanting honesty in government?

Democrats become absolutely unglued when the thought of being held accountable for actions is placed upon them.

We can take that statement and apply some repubs to it also...........

So, what's up Dems?

Why are you okay with perpetual appropriations with no set budget to adhere to?
How can you be certain that monies are going where it's allocated?

I constantly hear you rail on how Bush "kept the wars off the books", although the monies were appropriated and still figured into the debt/deficit.

You have an administration that is keeping EVERYTHING "off the books", because there is no fucking "book".

There is ZERO accountability for money that this admin slings at every pet-project de'jour.

We're swimming in debt. Our debt/GDP ration has surpassed 100% and the incumbent, wanting re-election, wants even more stimulus money.
Obama, since he has never owned a business - much less turned a profit with one, has never seen a budget ledger, spreadsheet, or P&L statement and has no idea how to balance the numbers on any of those things.

He's running against a very successful business owner and the chairman of our House Budget Committee.

I guess you know which one of the two candidate tickets I think are more capable of reeling in spending and getting a harness on our debt.

What makes you think your candidate ticket can/will, given the past four years?

The House budget doesn't have to be acceptable. The Democrats have the majority and can offer amendments to make it acceptable, but it has to be brought to the floor of the Senate by the Majority leader for that to happen. That is the problem, and Harry Reid won't do it.

Forum List

Back