120 soldiers from a Moscow´s Turkic colony who celebrated going to war with Ukraine are taken out by HIMARS strike

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

120 soldiers from a Moscow´s Turkic colony who celebrated going to war with Ukraine are taken out by HIMARS strike​

they are from a Turkic Moscow colony , they ´d switch the side .... ps ivan 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 , America has a military machine beyond what you can imagine.

Last edited:

120 soldiers from a Moscow´s Turkic colony who celebrated going to war with Ukraine are taken out by HIMARS strike​

they are from a Turkic Moscow colony , they ´d switch the side .... ps ivan 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 , America has a military machine beyond what you can imagine.

So where is the proof? They showed some burnt out vehicles.

You idiots will pass anything off as propaganda.

So where is the proof?
names of the killed 🇷🇺 🇷🇺🐖
1698931595158.jpeg

ps

FqDmoyHWAAIb6cj.png

That twitter poster has a sign that looks very much like this, the 7th SS mountain div Prinz Eugen, so we know where she is coming from, Obergruppenfuhrer.
View attachment 852103
Has nothing to do with that. The twitter poster depicts the symbol of Atesh (the Crimean Tatar 'Fire'), a resistance movement on the occupied territories of Ukraine.

STREETS OF MOSCOW :
—Are pogroms in Moscow possible?
—Yes🇷🇺🇷🇺 .

AS I PREDICTED, MOSCOW ULUS 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 IS BACK TO HATE THE JEWS - business !

Moscow, the Stars of David on fence near Moscow accompanied by the inscription "JUDE" written in German I POGROMS​

Last edited:
Poor old Nazi Winkle ,
Without doubt the most gullible poster here and the biggest Troll .
The Nazi UAF is a corpse staggering on its last legs .

Just stop Denying and pack your bags ready to run.

You have been run out of Lithuania and are now about to be run out of Sweden .

STREETS OF MOSCOW :
—Are pogroms in Moscow possible?
—Yes🇷🇺🇷🇺 .

AS I PREDICTED, MOSCOW ULUS 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 IS BACK TO HATE THE JEWS - business !

Moscow, the Stars of David on fence near Moscow accompanied by the inscription "JUDE" written in German I POGROMS​

The pogroms are taking place right now on the West bank with psychotic settlers rampaging, backed by the Israeli army.

Forum List

Back