120 Christians killed by muslims in Nigeria

Why is so much being printed about the killings in Christchurch, New Zealand, but nothing at all about a much greater tragedy, much closer to home?

Could it be that the Leftist Lamestream Media has an agenda against Honkies?

Nigerian Muslim Militants Kill 120 Christians in Three Weeks | Breitbart
Aw, prince...a scorecard?

Not the purpose at all. Nigeria , like New Zealand, has Draconian style gun control. In fact the Nigerian government prohibits civilians from even owning handguns.

The Liberal Media has a template to condemn "white nationalism" or "trump", but in reality, its a Widespread problem and it has to do with Draconian regulations against the people.

Why is so much being printed about the killings in Christchurch, New Zealand, but nothing at all about a much greater tragedy, much closer to home?

Because donnie dennison said they are shithole countries.

A lot of Shithole countries out there. But President Trump favor MNGA- Make Nigeria Great Again.

The Media Hiding important stories like hundreds being slaughtered doesn't help Nigerians wearing MNGA hats trying to improve things.

I think Nigeria will swing Christian, so will Ethiopia.

They cut the breasts of the women n stuff so they can't nurse. Total sickos.

They literally make war on titties! WTF?!

Aw, prince...a scorecard?

Not the purpose at all. Nigeria , like New Zealand, has Draconian style gun control. In fact the Nigerian government prohibits civilians from even owning handguns.

The Liberal Media has a template to condemn "white nationalism" or "trump", but in reality, its a Widespread problem and it has to do with Draconian regulations against the people.
Well I don't know much about Nigeria, just as I suspect you don't give a rat's rump about Nigerian laws except as an example. But I'm pretty sure New Zealand is gonna get a lot more draconian with 'assault' weapons real quick. Bravo for them!

That's different. Christianity and Judaism are the religions of the white man.
Oh yeah? Which white area of the world did they originate from?

Wow! I never knew there are no non-white Christians and Jews. Are the murdered Nigerian Christians white? BTW, What does Breitbart have to say about the New Zealand massacre...other than it ain't Trump's fault that is? Does it give as much press as the Nigerian debacle of death?

Wow! I never knew there are no non-white Christians and Jews. Are the murdered Nigerian Christians white? BTW, What does Breitbart have to say about the New Zealand massacre...other than it ain't Trump's fault that is? Does it give as much press as the Nigerian debacle of death?
As far as I know, which is light years more than you, both those religions were founded and spread by white men unless you're going to give me that Afrocentric crap.

As far as I know, which is light years more than you, both those religions were founded and spread by white men unless you're going to give me that Afrocentric crap.
Chuckle! There certainly IS light years between us. Thank God!

And Mohammed was...what? If Paul the Jew was white, what was his cousin Mohammed?

Chuckle! There certainly IS light years between us. Thank God!

And Mohammed was...what? If Paul the Jew was white, what was his cousin Mohammed?
Muhammed was a sand bunny, more closely related to his jungle kin in Africa than to Europeans as are most Saudis today.

Forum List

Back