12-Year-Old Boy: I'm 'Sick & Tired' of Sharpton Being the Voice of My Race

No you dont because every black person on this forum you think is lying about their experience.

Here's the thing CC. I would bet that most male youth,black or white,have had interaction with the police at some point in their lives,because lets face it most guys do stupid shit in their teens.
The difference being that white kids generally grow out of that stage.
You dont see groups of 35 year old caucasions hanging out on street corners selling drugs.
So if blacks are are getting more attention from the police? Blacks have no one to blame but other blacks.

That's right! That's what I said earlier...you believe that whenever blacks have a bad experience with the police isn't the police who are at fault ever....it's every single black persons fault. Even those that don't hang on corners or sell drugs, you'll just have another reason why it's their fault. Drugs are a bigger problem in white communities but for some reason you belive they do t because they aren't on a corner somewhere. Again, you'll have a new reason why that is ok, but blacks doing the same, to you, is inexcusable because you're fair and stuff

Here's an idea. Dont do stupid shit that draws the attention of police.
And stop canonizing obvious street thugs who get shot while adding to their long criminal history.

Great! But I think you should address that comment to those people who do that. Good luck finding them tho ad they only exist in your mind

How about you tell me which sentence you're referring to?

This one: And stop canonizing obvious street thugs who get shot while adding to their long criminal history.

The first sentence is easily proven by reading a newspaper.

Actually its not. You supported stop and frisk which had nothing to do with anyones behavior they were stopped "just because" and the funny thing about that is that you had a total reversal on that. Claiming that even tho no one did anything its OK to frisk them because other blacks do things.

YOU WOULD NEVER EVER EVER allow that or excuse it if it happened to you. You'd have so many "dont tread on me" flags around you'd look like the United Nations

The second is displayed by the idiots right here on USMB and in Ferguson.

False, what you think someone says and what they actually say are two different things.

Fact of the matter is blacks have a serious image problem brought on by the behavior of a significant percentage of them.

Not whites tho, because everyone understands that people are individuals but not blacks...check them all (like I said you would do above) just in case because, you know, there are bad black people. And the bad ones represent all of them...to bigots and racists.

Stop canonizing thugs and help,not hinder the authorities when they investigate crimes.
It's like you're all at war with the authorities and you wonder why you get treated bad.

Its like....WE are at war? How by catching bullets? LOL...Jesus dude get a grip.

The idea of racism is that one race is superior to another. Your display of "knowing better" than every black that disagrees with you is evidence of that.

You dont listen to one black persons experience at all...then you counter that by making up "black people you know". But its clear you dont know any, because you dismiss the experience of every single black person here.

Maybe its a coincidence

I'm sick of the whole bunch, from Rush to Sharpton, I wish they'd all loose their voices...

I wish you'd learn to spell. You keep using loose, when the word you're trying for is lose. I didn't say anything the first 3 times.
I enjoy pissing off OCD spelling Nazi's...Like whey...

It just makes you look like an uneducated oaf, but to each his own.
At this age, I couldn't care what people think of me...In fact it's been that whey most of my life...

A 12-year-old slammed Rev. Al Sharpton for “doing nothing but spur hatred” in the black community.
In a video posted to YouTube, Coreco “CJ” Pearson Jr. called Sharpton a “phony” who is “only in this business to make money.”
His remarks below.

This is a smart kid.

Go to youtube and watch his other vids. Yes...smart indeed. This young man is going places.

Does this kid not know that Barack Obama is President? Or does he not know that Barack Obama is black?

Barack Obama is not black.

Says who? How do you know this kid is? Have you seen his pedigree?

Your claim is about the Lying African. He's half black. Stay focused now.

Half black got you into chains back when conservatives had their way.

While we're on the subject of rightwing desperation, have you people found a child who can rant about the need to end Medicare and Social Security?

The other day they took their cues from an 8 year old.

I call this progress and one day they will make real live grown up arguments

I'm against using kids as political tools to promote an agenda or politics, so I really didn't have much to say about this kid, but lets not pretend democrats don't use kids for political purposes.

Forum List

Back