12 y.o. girl sues AG Jeff Sessions. Wants Jeff to rewrite our marijuana laws!!

The war on drugs is unconstitutional and a violation of human rights.

It needs to end!

So let me get this straight, about a 120 people over dose from illegal drug use every day, more than double who die from guns, and you want the war to end?

I suppose you are for ending the war on guns as well, eh?

Actually... if a state passes a law that contradicts federal law, the President can ask the AG NOT to use the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution to override the state.

The Supremacy Clause does NOT say federal law is above state law.

12 years old and wants to use drugs.

Cannabis isn't a "drug", stoopid. It's a freaking plant.

Sorry Pogo but you and I both know what was meant here.

The girl isn't interested in using cannibis as a plant.

Yes, this means using the medicinal element inside cannibis as a drug .

No, it doesn't not have to mean using recreational drugs to get high.

And YES there are plenty of other ppl piggybacking or using the medicinal argument to get legalized access to the recreational drug usage.

We know this is part of the agenda.
And unfortunately it hurts the argument for those really seeking medicinal access with the recreational use.

Sorry Emily but the poster brought in an irrelevant red herring, and I ate it.

Burp.

The war on drugs is unconstitutional and a violation of human rights.

It needs to end!
Well I know several people who never woke up from heroin overdose. Two were very young men on the verge of promise of life. So we agree to disagree.

One of the boys who died from heroin I know the mother. Straight out of Berkeley CA, grew up groomed on steeped liberalism herself. Thought it was "all good" and often provided drugs at her own home "so the kids won't do them on the streets". Now her son is rotting in the ground. She sees the world a little differently these days. Pretty wrecked and second guessing her old liberal values.

No, it doesn't. It says when a state law and a federal contradict each other the federal law is the one that is supreme.

HAHAHA. It doesn't say that at all, you fool

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."

As you can see, only laws made in pursuance of the constitution are the supreme law of the land, THINK

This girl suffers from epilepsy. She wants CBD oils such as "Charlotte's Web" legalized for others who suffer from seizures.

There is no psychotropic effect. It has been proven successful in a very high percentage of cases.

There is no THC in CBD oil - the states who haven't legalized it suffer from chronic idiocy.

Schedule one? Bullshit - you are thinking of THC - the active ingredient in typical MJ.

Last edited:
Stupid kid should go to congress and get the law changed. The Attorney General cannot write laws. It appears the girl wants Sessions to say he won't enforce the present law like obama infamously vowed to ignore immigration laws. That is not how it's supposed to be handled.

Epileptic girl sues Sessions to legalize medical marijuana nationwide

nov 11 2017 A 12-year-old girl suffering from epilepsy is suing Attorney General Jeff Sessions in order to legalize marijuana for medicinal purposes on a federal level. A motion by the US government to dismiss her case has been denied.

Alexis Bortell, 12, was joined by four other plaintiffs in her lawsuit, filed in US District Court in the Southern District of New York on July 24, according to court documents. Other defendants named in the case are the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), the Acting Director of the DEA Chuck Rosenberg and the US government.

At issue in the case, is a federal prohibition on marijuana that prevents Bortell from returning home to Texas to continue with her treatment.

Despite the fact that 29 states have legalized the practice of administering medical marijuana to patients, cannabis remains a Schedule I narcotic under federal US law.

Wrong. Placing MJ in schedule I is an administrative action and not a law, per se.

No, it doesn't. It says when a state law and a federal contradict each other the federal law is the one that is supreme.

HAHAHA. It doesn't say that at all, you fool

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."

As you can see, only laws made in pursuance of the constitution are the supreme law of the land, THINK

Are you too stupid to be able to interpret what that means?

12 years old and wants to use drugs.

Cannabis isn't a "drug", stoopid. It's a freaking plant.
Foxglove is a freaking plant. It's also a poison .

It's also not a "drug". Learn to English.
Is marijuana on the drug schedules?

Yes. Does that make it a " drug" ? No.

Guess how many grapes are in a box of Grape Nuts. Hint: it's the same as the number of nuts. Every box.
Amazing quality control.

Forum List

Back