None exists. It's fabricated, liar.

Well there does seem be some question on the authenticity of the quote by liberal fake news fact checkers etc.

The sentiment of the quote fits the Democratic Party perfectly, you certainly can't disagree with that..
Yeah, because Trump and Duncan Hunter are not morally bankrupt. :rolleyes-41:

In my opinion the gullible fake news Democrats have lost all credibility with making moral judgements. There more into character assassinations for political gain.

Consider that Democrats have zero legislative accomplishments, are totally dedicated to resisting and undermining Trump/Reps at any cost and their fake media are political operatives for the alt. left Democrat agenda...
Riiiiight. And you have the gall to blame the Democrats for our moral and spiritual failures. Can't make this shit up.

.. and you have the mendacity to deny it.. :iyfyus.jpg:

From Democratic Party sponsored slavery and oppression to Democratic Party ghettos, your a proud and dedicated Democrat...

View attachment 212537
I'm not a Democrat.

And you deflecting to Democrats doesn't excuse Trump's immorality. If you think morality in America is being destroyed, look in the mirror, you're part of the problem.

Well there does seem be some question on the authenticity of the quote by liberal fake news fact checkers etc.

The sentiment of the quote fits the Democratic Party perfectly, you certainly can't disagree with that..

In my opinion the gullible fake news Democrats have lost all credibility with making moral judgements. There more into character assassinations for political gain.

Consider that Democrats have zero legislative accomplishments, are totally dedicated to resisting and undermining Trump/Reps at any cost and their fake media are political operatives for the alt. left Democrat agenda...
Riiiiight. And you have the gall to blame the Democrats for our moral and spiritual failures. Can't make this shit up.

From Democratic Party sponsored slavery and oppression to Democratic Party ghettos, your a proud and dedicated Democrat...

View attachment 212537
I'm not a Democrat.

And you deflecting to Democrats doesn't excuse Trump's immorality. If you think morality in America is being destroyed, look in the mirror, you're part of the problem.

Oh, your on the road to liberal lemming alright...

and yes, Trump knows what sex he is and has a playboy "history".

I'm sorry your Democrat leaning hypocrisy makes you feel uncomfortable... you'll get used to it.. :wink_2:

Last edited:

View attachment 212537
I'm not a Democrat.

Oh, your a liberal lemming alright...

and yes, Trump knows what sex he is and has a playboy history..

I'm sorry your Democrat leaning hypocrisy makes you feel uncomfortable... you'll get used to it.. :wink_2:
He has a marriage history also. But hey, in liberal America anything goes, right?
That goddamn Stalin was a genius. He figured out how to get the christian right to sell out to a political party. :113:
MAGA!

View attachment 212537
I'm not a Democrat.

He has a marriage history also. But hey, in liberal America anything goes, right?
That goddamn Stalin was a genius. He figured out how to get the christian right to sell out to a political party. :113:
MAGA!

Well that was kinda fun, pleased to meet you Tehon.. ... :popcorn:

View attachment 212537
I'm not a Democrat.

MAGA!

d1f4a2dde8e5196da7377526e840099d.jpg

View attachment 212537
I'm not a Democrat.

MAGA!

d1f4a2dde8e5196da7377526e840099d.jpg

10641217_530272283783144_4004969643753663448_n.jpg

:thup: .... :lol:

Keep this up and you may be kicked out of the angry mob...

Last edited:
The left has literally become the Nazis. Just a bunch of mindless fascists who will not tolerate even a simple question.
For all the predictable speechifying about “diversity” that I heard at cocktail parties and literary events, I became struck by just how politically monolithic this scene really is. It’s not just that writers and editors have to be PC when it comes to their books and their public pronouncements: There also seems to be a crushing uniformity in regard to their privately held viewpoints.
There is nothing tolerant or “diverse” about the left. Absolutely nothing. They will not tolerate even the slightest deviation from their rigid and frightening doctrine. Case in point:
When I cut to the chase and asked why no one at the table seemed to feel aggrieved for women suffering under Islamic oppression, voices were raised and, well, I may or may not have been asked to leave. There were other experiences like this, and I learned to hold my tongue.
Chilling. The left will no longer engage in intellectualism. Not only will they not ask questions in the search for answers, solutions, or a better way, they won’t even tolerate someone else asking questions.

A Glimpse Into the Ideological Monoculture of Literary New York - Quillette

Forum List

Back