12 people dead, in insane quest to climb Mt. Everest.

Why did yo say "Liberals". Some one else said "Ego"
Because they are stupid.
So you feel , a majority of these people dying on Mt. Everest are Liberals, who want the freedom to climb Mt.Everest.?, and are mentally deficient.?
No, no, it's perfectly normal to want to climb Everest and die. Nothing wrong with that.

Why no poor inner city blacks dying on top of Mt. Everest with these white liberals?Whats the explanation for that fact.?

My question still remains, why no poor inner city blacks or hispanics in the death zone?!
With limited IQ and not having steady jobs they can't afford it. Besides there is nothing to steal on Everest.

Because they are stupid.
So you feel , a majority of these people dying on Mt. Everest are Liberals, who want the freedom to climb Mt.Everest.?, and are mentally deficient.?
No, no, it's perfectly normal to want to climb Everest and die. Nothing wrong with that.

Why no poor inner city blacks dying on top of Mt. Everest with these white liberals?Whats the explanation for that fact.?

My question still remains, why no poor inner city blacks or hispanics in the death zone?!
With limited IQ and not having steady jobs they can't afford it. Besides there is nothing to steal on Everest.

I think the reason is Blacks and hispanics hate sub zero cold weather.Whites just love frost bite.

I think the reason is Blacks and hispanics hate sub zero cold weather.Whites just love frost bite.
stupid remark

Why did yo say "Liberals". Some one else said "Ego"
Because they are stupid.

Lack of opportunity

Because they are stupid.

Lack of opportunity
Killing yourself is an op?

The death zone must be some kind of strange death wish for some rich white liberals.

Lack of opportunity

Well I bet a lot of those climbers who tackle Everest are already mountain climbers who climb other mountains as a hobby. You probably wouldn't normally make Everest your first attempt. SO yeah, i would say most inner city kids don't get a chance to travel around the country or globe. I guess we could attribute White Privilege to dying on the
worlds tallest mountain.;)

Pure ego drives these people. They want to post the ultimate selfie beating their chest at the Summit and are willing to die for it. It's a new version of the Darwin awards.
Thing is, they feel like they conquered something when it's actually the sherpas who set up everything and bring all their shit up. The mountain is literally a garbage heap of false achievment of wealthy idiocy.
I would be more impressed if they did it old school and packed their damn garbage out. Hell, I am expected to when I camp in National Parks.

Die there or every day here slowly die in the GODFORSAKEN ratrace to make the almighty above all else the dollar. The end result is the same. Neither place is all that awesome.

Get some investors together and build an escalator that takes people to the top of Mount Everest. Problem solved.

They could build a gift shop, concession stand and an observation deck. And perhaps even some high dollar hotel suites to make a yuge profit.
Those silly Oxygen Bars I saw in Vegas would finally have a legit purpose and a complete monopoly.:113:

Lack of opportunity

Well I bet a lot of those climbers who tackle Everest are already mountain climbers who climb other mountains as a hobby. You probably wouldn't normally make Everest your first attempt. SO yeah, i would say most inner city kids don't get a chance to travel around the country or globe. I guess we could attribute White Privilege to dying on the
worlds tallest mountain.;)
Bullshit, how about working hard and saving you money? Take your white priv and shove it.

Where are the blacks and other minorities at the top of Mt. Everest? Why all white and rich.?

Forum List

Back