12 Months of Watching The DemTurds Twisting In The Wind!

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
I expect to see some "Mysterious Sucicides" ala Vince Foster, and Jefrey Epstein in the next 12 months.

That's what we get to see as COUP 2.0 is now officially over, with recent revelations about Eric Ciarmella, and his Attorney Zaid.

I think as we get deeper in to The Deep State we might actually see some prosecutions, and maybe, if we are lucky, we get to see a firing squad or public hanging on live TV.

Oh, they are going to try to drag the narrative out as long as possible until it gets to be an embarassment like The Mueller Report, and maybe they dream up something else, but it's over and they have irreparably damaged what little reputation they had left. Child Molestors, Commies, Hairy Man Butt Lovers, Felons, and Illegal Immigrants will still show them some love, but that's it. Most of Regular America is done with them.

Personally I think we need to try people for Treason, this has been so bad and there is too much evidence to excuse these criminals. That probably won't happen, and the left will only get a slap on the wrist at the voting booth, but I'll take it reluctantly, but if these traitors are put before a Hanging Judge, Hang They Will!

The Subpoena Cannon Backfired!

The Hangman's Noose Won't!

November 2020 is going to be like Christmas for The Deplorable!s

Thanks President Trump!

Last edited:
I expect to see some "Mysterious Sucicides" ala Vince Foster, and Jefrey Epstein in the next 12 months.
Yeah, that's sounds like you, all right.

giphy.gif

the Dems have great candidates, my friends! not bad for a bunch of old farts!

That's what we get to see as COUP 2.0 is now officially over, with recent revelations about Eric Ciarmella, and his Attorney Zaid.

I think as we get deeper in to The Deep State we might actually see some prosecutions, and maybe, if we are lucky, we get to see a firing squad or public hanging on live TV.

Oh, they are going to try to drag the narrative out as long as possible until it gets to be an embarassment like The Mueller Report, and maybe they dream up something else, but it's over and they have irreparably damaged what little reputation they had left. Child Molestors, Commies, Hairy Man Butt Lovers, Felons, and Illegal Immigrants will still show them some love, but that's it. Most of Regular America is done with them.

Personally I think we need to try people for Treason, this has been so bad and there is too much evidence to excuse these criminals. That probably won't happen, and the left will only get a slap on the wrist at the voting booth, but I'll take it reluctantly, but if these traitors are put before a Hanging Judge, Hang They Will!

Thanks President Trump!
Ciarmella is in deep shit with the dems...The PJ boi who knew too much....Should stay away from Fort Marcy Park.

You see DemTard....

There is one thing you Godless Apes don't understand.
I call you Godless Apes because that is what you are if you Hate and don't believe in God.

As soon as Donald J. Trump, albeit late in life, accepted Christ as his savior, then stepped up to the plate and defended Life, and then Israel, God is going to defend him.

The Bible Promises that.

It promises that No Weapon Formed Against us shall Prosper.

It also promises that The Wicked are Ensnared by The Traps they set for others.

And there is no better example of your Evil Schemes Blowing up in your faces repeatedly than observing your repeated failures to overturn our elections for 3 straight years, going on 4.

Go ahead, launch COUP 3.0 if you want and if you have the time to. We aren't afraid of you, and we know it will fail.

Who are you fighting against? Not Trump, but his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

You are going to lose every time.

Now, I suggest you get right with God, or Burn In Hell for your Wickedness, before Judgment Day cometh upon thee.

Yeah, that's sounds like you, all right.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Thanks President Trump!
Ciarmella is in deep shit with the dems...The PJ boi who knew too much....Should stay away from Fort Marcy Park.
Ciarmella exposed himself to TRIPLE DAMAGES AND PENALTIES for filing a False Whistle Blower Report prepared by his Attorney Zaid who is also subject to the same Triple Penalty.

This is before they are both tried for Treason and Hung.

Thanks President Trump!
Ciarmella exposed himself to TRIPLE DAMAGES AND PENALTIES for filing a False Whistle Blower Report prepared by his Attorney Zaid who is also subject to the same Triple Penalty.

Not talking about that...Ciarmella knows where a lot of the bodies are buried and the closets where the skeletons are hidden.

The last thing the dems want is him under cross examination.

Thanks President Trump!

Not talking about that...Ciarmella knows where a lot of the bodies are buried and the closets where the skeletons are hidden.

The last thing the dems want is him under cross examination.
I agree. I think his Attorney and the Firm he works for also has ties not only To The Podesta Group, but to Fusion GPS as well.

Forum List

Back