12 Days of Obamacare Surprises

No, the solution to Medicaid is to get rid of it. However, the left's solution to everything is to hand over full control to the government and let them decide how to ration it all (whether it be healthcare, food, housing, jobs, etc.).

Medicaid has been systematically handed over to private insurers for going on two decades now.

Anyway, Medicaid concentrates most of its spending on the elderly and disabled so you might want to hold back on getting rid of Medicaid if you want to stick with the "the left wants nothing more than to see the elderly die" stuff.

medicaid.ashx

A Obamaturd was on a right-wing talk radio show the other day arguing for Obamacare and he summed it up....."It was unfair some people have good insurance policies and other don't, so more people need to suffer by being under the same coverage with Obamacare."

That was his salespitch....

And still the dishonest and disingenuous scum on the left pretends that he is not a marxist. Everything he says is right out of the book of Karl Marx - and they just can't bring themselves to admit it.

No, the solution to Medicaid is to get rid of it. However, the left's solution to everything is to hand over full control to the government and let them decide how to ration it all (whether it be healthcare, food, housing, jobs, etc.).

Medicaid has been systematically handed over to private insurers for going on two decades now.

Anyway, Medicaid concentrates most of its spending on the elderly and disabled so you might want to hold back on getting rid of Medicaid if you want to stick with the "the left wants nothing more than to see the elderly die" stuff.

medicaid.ashx

I'm well aware of where Medicaid spends. I'm also well aware that Obama and his cronies want to gut the program to pay for Obamacare.

I'm well aware of where Medicaid spends. I'm also well aware that Obama and his cronies want to gut the program to pay for Obamacare.

Gut the program? The estimates you're citing say Obamacare directs $642 billion in new spending into Medicaid over the 2012-2022 window. Pay increases for primary care doctors seeing Medicaid patients will kick in less than a week from now: CMS Raises Medicaid Rates For Some Doctors - Kaiser Health News

Are you sure you're well aware of what Medicaid is?

Forum List

Back