113-year-old record broken as heavy snow hammers Northeast

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Still believe in the Marxist Global Warming fairy-tale? The global cooling, not warming coming, just google.

A major winter storm shattered decades-old records as feet of snow buried portions of the Northeast at the beginning of the week -- and the snow keeps piling up.

ab4d651f5bd490db74e3bdb22aad3102--liberal-democrats-al-gore.jpg

Still believe in the Marxist Global Warming fairy-tale? The global cooling, not warming coming, just google.

A major winter storm shattered decades-old records as feet of snow buried portions of the Northeast at the beginning of the week -- and the snow keeps piling up.

It certainly contradicts the early IPCC reports for less snow and more rain/freezing rain into the future.

It certainly contradicts the early IPCC reports for less snow and more rain/freezing rain into the future.
And what is the root word in the word that the ‘I’ stands for in IPCC?

The global cooling comes suddenly and probably very soon.

1-2.png

Not to worry, John Kerry is on top of things . I just pray Quid Pro Job Killing Joe has enough brain cells left to keep Kerry away from his wife. Shes become quite rich while married to a lifetime politician who never had a real job or actually accomplished anything.

As a former resident of the South Tier of New York State. Many of us have been used to accumulations of over 7 foot of snow annually...
This year the accumulation of snow for the year is expected to be over 12 feet.

In New England we call a storm like this "Tuesday."

I'm just glad my oldest boy is old enough to help shovel now.

The global cooling comes suddenly and probably very soon.

1-2.png

~~~~~~
OMG....Here come the mastodons

1612297991603.png
1612298021404.png
1612298149755.png

1612298077749.png

Last edited:
Well, today here in Amarillo, it is gonna hit 65, and tomorrow, it's supposed to be in the mid 70's. Normal weather for this time of year here in Amarillo is only in the 40's to lower 50's. Not that I'm complaining, because I much prefer warm weather to cold and snow.

Matter of fact, I'd be willing to say that this has been one of the warmer winters in the 21 years that I've lived here.

In New England we call a storm like this "Tuesday."

I'm just glad my oldest boy is old enough to help shovel now.

Reported to Children's Protective Services.

SLAVE LABOUR!!!!!!

Perhaps you don't understand growing up in New England. Some families take very young babies out in a polar vortex to let them breathe in the cold and grow stronger. No way my wife was gonna go for that. The youngest is three now, so he's still got a few years in the window before he gets put to work. When I was his age, my two older brothers would wait until my parents weren't looking then throw me off the back porch into snow several feet above my head. The game was to find me before I expired and get me inside before the folks figured out what was up. This kept up until I learned to fight back enough to make it no fun. Believe it or not, all this served me very well in later years.

Still, shoveling wet, heavy snow kinda sucks.

Yes, global cooling is global warming.
Global cooling identifies as global warming and you are an atmospherics-phobe if you object.
According to the latest Senile Old Fool executive order Global Cooling is now allowed to pee in the Global Warming bathroom since they are now officially interchangeable

Forum List

Back