11 year old gives birth in NY

Why yes, it is. Which is why it's illegal and immoral when Planned Parenthood abortion clinics refuse to report underage pregnancies to the authorities.

Funny, I don't think Planned Parenthood has anything to do with the OP. Oh, that's right, you're being a troll. My bad.

Sure it does, if we're talking about the necessity of reporting and prosecuting child molesters. Planned Parenthood sees more underaged pregnant girls than anyone else. And they refuse to report, thereby supporting the behavior and protecting the perps.

So if we're talking about going after those pigs, let's start where the problem is most rampant and istitutionalized...Planned Parenthood.

Sure it does, if we're talking about the necessity of reporting and prosecuting child molesters. Planned Parenthood sees more underaged pregnant girls than anyone else. And they refuse to report, thereby supporting the behavior and protecting the perps.

So if we're talking about going after those pigs, let's start where the problem is most rampant and istitutionalized...Planned Parenthood.

No, this story has nothing to do with PP. You decided to drag PP into the argument to throw mud at them. And I think the last person who would have a rational and unbiased opinion here on them would be you Allie.

Last time I saw an article about an 11 year old having a baby the age had been misrepresented. The 'mother' was actually 13 in that case. Might be useful to wait a few days just to be sure this is not the same sort of misinformation.

I don't see much difference between 11 and 13...

Last edited:
Alli may be right about the sexual abuse. The babys father may be a family member in which case this new baby may be headed for an even more difficult time. Its so sad.

An 11-year-old girl in the Northeast recently gave birth to a baby boy, the girl’s family told Fox News.

"My daughter and (her) baby are fine, and the baby is absolutely beautiful," said the mother of the 11-year-old girl. The girl and her family are not being named in order to protect the new parent's privacy.

According to Dr. Manny Alvarez, managing health editor of FoxNews.com, the girl’s age places her in significant danger.

Girl, 11, Gives Birth to Baby Boy in Northeast Hospital - Pregnancy - FOXNews.com

Ok. I just read two stories about this on the Fox website. One dealt with her health and the other with the legal issues regarding emancipation. Neither mentioned the obvious - WHO IS THE GOD DAMN FATHER AND IS HE GOING TO JAIL????

This story is not about a "miracle". If anyone can find any further info, please let us know.

Has Yukon ever been to New York?

If, as the story says, an 11-year old's body is not yet developed enough to handle gestation and birth, so it's curious why a girl often starts having her menstrual cycle at such a young age. It's not unusual for very young girls in third world countries to become pregnant and give birth to healthy babies. But I'm not a scientist, so what do I know.

I do know that females began maturing at a much younger age about two generations ago, along about the time when the vitamin rage began which I've always suspected had something to do with it. All three of my nieces had fully developed breasts by the age of 13, while in my generation at 13 we had little more than what looked like pimples showing through our undershirts! I had two sons, so I don't know which gene pool my sister's girls inherited, if any.

All the hormones which are used in feed to the commercial production of our meat products may be a suspect about the advanced maturing of our children. Chemicals used in the production of the vegetables and fruits also.:confused:

Yep, I've read a lot about that, and it's an interesting variable on why girls are starting their menstrual cycles younger than 30-40 years ago.

I've seen stories where girls in Japan have been gradually coming to look more like American girls, ie. developing larger breasts and more "hourglass" figures, since the normal diet in that country has gradually come to resemble ours more.

Its called RAPE

Why yes, it is. Which is why it's illegal and immoral when Planned Parenthood abortion clinics refuse to report underage pregnancies to the authorities.

its not rape if the father is her age

it was immoral to force her to carry the child to tern.

It always amazes me how quick you supposedly "tolerant" leftists are to impose your own personal opinions on everyone else as a universal moral standard. Whatever happened to "my body, my choice"? Does that only count when the "choice" is what YOU would do?

who was suppose to be watching Bill Clinton!!!! He spewed again!!! Hillary's going to be pissed off again, watch out for the flying ashtrays!!!!

The pregnancy should have been terminated for the health of the child/mother.

My, my. So many hypocrites sliming out the woodwork, ready to toss their "not my place to tell women what to do" out the window and start imposing arbitrary moral standards on everyone. Good to know where you people REALLY stand on the issue of "personal business". :eusa_whistle:

All the hormones which are used in feed to the commercial production of our meat products may be a suspect about the advanced maturing of our children. Chemicals used in the production of the vegetables and fruits also.:confused:

Yep, I've read a lot about that, and it's an interesting variable on why girls are starting their menstrual cycles younger than 30-40 years ago.

I've seen stories where girls in Japan have been gradually coming to look more like American girls, ie. developing larger breasts and more "hourglass" figures, since the normal diet in that country has gradually come to resemble ours more.

by hourglass do you mean something like this?
Fat-Women--4944.jpg

by hourglass do you mean something like this?
Fat-Women--4944.jpg

That's more of a three-hour glass.

My, my. So many hypocrites sliming out the woodwork, ready to toss their "not my place to tell women what to do" out the window and start imposing arbitrary moral standards on everyone. Good to know where you people REALLY stand on the issue of "personal business". :eusa_whistle:

Well, the child's age an knowledge level don't allow for them to make a decision like. Therefor it should be the parents choice. Otherwise, why do we even have a drinking age? If someone is allowed to choose whether or not they are to give birth should they be able to choose if they want to drink?

Well, the child's age an knowledge level don't allow for them to make a decision like. Therefor it should be the parents choice. Otherwise, why do we even have a drinking age? If someone is allowed to choose whether or not they are to give birth should they be able to choose if they want to drink?

Her age and knowledge level may not, but the law DOES allow her to make the decision, independent of her parents, if she chooses. So right or wrong, she WAS part of the decision, along with her parents and her doctor. And isn't that what abortion advocates keep telling us? That it should be between the pregnant woman and her doctor? It just seems funny to me that the decision was made by the three or four (depending on whether the kid has an involved father, not always an assumption one can make these days) people actually involved and knowledgeable about the situation and who actually care about this girl and have an investment in her life, and suddenly there are all these hypocrites wanting to impose THEIR ideas of what "should" or "shouldn't" have happened, simply because the girl and her parents and doctor didn't decide the way they would have.

Her age and knowledge level may not, but the law DOES allow her to make the decision, independent of her parents, if she chooses. So right or wrong, she WAS part of the decision, along with her parents and her doctor. And isn't that what abortion advocates keep telling us? That it should be between the pregnant woman and her doctor? It just seems funny to me that the decision was made by the three or four (depending on whether the kid has an involved father, not always an assumption one can make these days) people actually involved and knowledgeable about the situation and who actually care about this girl and have an investment in her life, and suddenly there are all these hypocrites wanting to impose THEIR ideas of what "should" or "shouldn't" have happened, simply because the girl and her parents and doctor didn't decide the way they would have.

Why...... isn't that Freedom you are preaching there?! We can have none of that.. nope nope nope

Forum List

Back