11 year old gives birth in NY

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
An 11-year-old girl in the Northeast recently gave birth to a baby boy, the girl’s family told Fox News.

"My daughter and (her) baby are fine, and the baby is absolutely beautiful," said the mother of the 11-year-old girl. The girl and her family are not being named in order to protect the new parent's privacy.

According to Dr. Manny Alvarez, managing health editor of FoxNews.com, the girl’s age places her in significant danger.

Girl, 11, Gives Birth to Baby Boy in Northeast Hospital - Pregnancy - FOXNews.com

Ok. I just read two stories about this on the Fox website. One dealt with her health and the other with the legal issues regarding emancipation. Neither mentioned the obvious - WHO IS THE GOD DAMN FATHER AND IS HE GOING TO JAIL????

This story is not about a "miracle". If anyone can find any further info, please let us know.

Last time I saw an article about an 11 year old having a baby the age had been misrepresented. The 'mother' was actually 13 in that case. Might be useful to wait a few days just to be sure this is not the same sort of misinformation.

An 11-year-old girl in the Northeast recently gave birth to a baby boy, the girl’s family told Fox News.

"My daughter and (her) baby are fine, and the baby is absolutely beautiful," said the mother of the 11-year-old girl. The girl and her family are not being named in order to protect the new parent's privacy.

According to Dr. Manny Alvarez, managing health editor of FoxNews.com, the girl’s age places her in significant danger.

Girl, 11, Gives Birth to Baby Boy in Northeast Hospital - Pregnancy - FOXNews.com

Ok. I just read two stories about this on the Fox website. One dealt with her health and the other with the legal issues regarding emancipation. Neither mentioned the obvious - WHO IS THE GOD DAMN FATHER AND IS HE GOING TO JAIL????

This story is not about a "miracle". If anyone can find any further info, please let us know.

If, as the story says, an 11-year old's body is not yet developed enough to handle gestation and birth, so it's curious why a girl often starts having her menstrual cycle at such a young age. It's not unusual for very young girls in third world countries to become pregnant and give birth to healthy babies. But I'm not a scientist, so what do I know.

I do know that females began maturing at a much younger age about two generations ago, along about the time when the vitamin rage began which I've always suspected had something to do with it. All three of my nieces had fully developed breasts by the age of 13, while in my generation at 13 we had little more than what looked like pimples showing through our undershirts! I had two sons, so I don't know which gene pool my sister's girls inherited, if any.

So is the baby's grandma 22?

this is really ridiculous.

Girls have given birth as young as 7.

Really, I hope the dad is in jail somewhere. And his cellmate is friendly.

I have seen a lot of stores of kids 11 and 12 giving birth. There was a story out of Russia last year about a story like this. In that case the father was not a whole lot older than the mom.
3.jpg

Also a story out of Romania not much more than a couple months ago, but I lost the kink to that one.

Keeping the knees together and being cool really does work.

If, as the story says, an 11-year old's body is not yet developed enough to handle gestation and birth, so it's curious why a girl often starts having her menstrual cycle at such a young age. It's not unusual for very young girls in third world countries to become pregnant and give birth to healthy babies. But I'm not a scientist, so what do I know.

I do know that females began maturing at a much younger age about two generations ago, along about the time when the vitamin rage began which I've always suspected had something to do with it. All three of my nieces had fully developed breasts by the age of 13, while in my generation at 13 we had little more than what looked like pimples showing through our undershirts! I had two sons, so I don't know which gene pool my sister's girls inherited, if any.

All the hormones which are used in feed to the commercial production of our meat products may be a suspect about the advanced maturing of our children. Chemicals used in the production of the vegetables and fruits also.:confused:

All the hormones which are used in feed to the commercial production of our meat products may be a suspect about the advanced maturing of our children. Chemicals used in the production of the vegetables and fruits also.:confused:

Yep, I've read a lot about that, and it's an interesting variable on why girls are starting their menstrual cycles younger than 30-40 years ago.

Why is everyone assuming the father is an adult? It could be a 13 year old.

Or even a 9-year old. Some of these folks don't tune in to Dr. Oz, I guess. It's extremely troubling how sex is being practiced by children, not EXPERIMENTED, but practiced.

Doubtful but if so he's gonna have to "man up" quick. She sure will. That's a whole lot of child support payments,

Chanels crystal ball says statatory rape. Not sure of the law in NY, but three years difference may qualify.

Repeated sexual abuse of a young girl can lead to an acceleration in sexual maturity as well.

Forum List

Back