Ohio court upholds school suspension of 12-year-old black boy accused of staring at a white girl

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
According to the boy, he and the girl were engaged in a staring contest and that she was giggling the whole time.

Court documents state that the girl said she “felt fearful,” leading the school to suspend the boy despite the fact that he wrote an apology saying he meant no harm.

“I never knew she was scared because she was laughing,” he wrote. “I understand I done the wrong thing that will never happen again. I will start to think before I do so I am not in this situation.”

According to his parents, they filed suit to have the suspension removed from his record.

“The perception is he intimidated her,” said his mother, Candice Tolbert. “My son stared at a girl who was engaged in a staring game. She giggled the entire time.”

According to Tolbert, the same girl was involved in an incident at the school that was much worse, yet led to no repercussions.

“The same girl that accused my son of this act of perception of intimidation, aggressively poured milk on someone else’s lunch. When she did that there was no penalties for that. She received nothing for that,” she explained.

According to school administrators, their handbook states, in part: “The principal is the final recourse in all disciplinary matters and may waive any and all rules at his/her discretion for just cause.”

Ohio court upholds school suspension of 12-year-old black boy accused of staring at a white girl

According to the boy, he and the girl were engaged in a staring contest and that she was giggling the whole time.

Court documents state that the girl said she “felt fearful,” leading the school to suspend the boy despite the fact that he wrote an apology saying he meant no harm.

“I never knew she was scared because she was laughing,” he wrote. “I understand I done the wrong thing that will never happen again. I will start to think before I do so I am not in this situation.”

According to his parents, they filed suit to have the suspension removed from his record.

“The perception is he intimidated her,” said his mother, Candice Tolbert. “My son stared at a girl who was engaged in a staring game. She giggled the entire time.”

According to Tolbert, the same girl was involved in an incident at the school that was much worse, yet led to no repercussions.

“The same girl that accused my son of this act of perception of intimidation, aggressively poured milk on someone else’s lunch. When she did that there was no penalties for that. She received nothing for that,” she explained.

According to school administrators, their handbook states, in part: “The principal is the final recourse in all disciplinary matters and may waive any and all rules at his/her discretion for just cause.”

Probably her parents pushed this. White mans greatest fear.

you can thank the left for the roaring success of our school system and the leftists that push this kind of foolishness...

Probably her parents pushed this.

Probably so, but the thing is that the same girl poured milk on another kid and got a pass.

you can thank the left for the roaring success of our school system and the leftists that push this kind of foolishness...

I want to thank Republicans for being so incompetent they cant get elected dog catcher

Thats a decidedly conservative white male sequence of actions. Black boy staring at a white girl probably set off the feelings of inferiority and fear in the principal.

Probably her parents pushed this.

Probably so, but the thing is that the same girl poured milk on another kid and got a pass.
Maybe that was used to get the girl to claim she was afraid. My guess is the principal may have a problem with Black kids and this was a chance to get rid of one so he used that as a threat to obtain agreement.

Probably her parents pushed this. White mans greatest fear.

Either way, it's sick.

Sounds to me like the principal should be suspended

Overprotective school rules designed to ensure no kid ever feels bad.

Looks like 'progress' has come full circle for the racist progressives.

Blacks are well known for trying to be intimidating, it's in their nature

Overprotective school rules designed to ensure no kid ever feels bad.

Looks like 'progress' has come full circle for the racist progressives.

Except for the kid the white girl dumped milk on because honestly...they deserved it

Oh well the far left should reap what they sow...

The far left controls a lot of schools, their criteria and the lessons being taught..

The far left can only blame themselves, but they won't..

Blacks are well known for trying to be intimidating, it's in their nature
Translation...."I shit myself when a Black guy looks at me."

Lmao...I still remember the first time I saw a black guy and the look he gave me still cracks me up to this day...I was like 4 years old at the museum of science and industry Chicago

Forum List

Back