11 Moronic Reasons why White People Riot

Nobody cares what you post, Publius. Stop trying to use this thread to flog your crap threads that are being ignored.

Nobody cares what you post, Publius. Stop trying to use this thread to flog your crap threads that are being ignored.

I love it when people make the above statement. The message is clear.

No, the message is simple: You're a racist putz who ignores all information that doesn't support your racist paradigm. GFY.

Indeed, when you don't like the uncomfortable facts simply call them a racist for pointing out the uncomfortable facts. I've ignored nothing.

Indeed, when you don't like the uncomfortable facts simply call them a racist for pointing out the uncomfortable facts. I've ignored nothing.

Okay, i'm done playing with you now. Go run along and play catch with an atom bomb.

Baseball riots? Nice try. I have heard of entire black towns being destroyed. Not a trifling thing. But I still hold that blacks can and SHOULD get past all this and move on, stop blaming whites for black failures.

Baseball riots? Nice try. I have heard of entire black towns being destroyed. Not a trifling thing. But I still hold that blacks can and SHOULD get past all this and move on, stop blaming whites for black failures.

I understand what you think but you thinking it doesn't mean it's accurate. You can hold it wherever you wish.

Baltimore Police officers let this young man die and did nothing to seek medical attention for him. Until you live in an area where your young men are regularly killed with impunity by the people who are sworn to protect and serve, your opinion is meaningless noise. You don't understand their grievance, and frankly, you don't give a shit.

And that's why your opinions are wrong-headed and ignorant. You lack empathy and all you care about are your own grievances towards an entire group of people because of your negative experiences in your neighborhood.

I can tell you that I am a white woman, but if you lived near me, I'd let my dog shit on your yard daily, because you're a stupid bitch.

I have seen repeated racist posts by you that are sufficient to tell me how you think, and you continue to make ignorant declamatory statements about what black people need to do. No black people, anywhere, are looking to you for guidance on what they need to do.

cough cough....it's white LIBERALS that riot. There is a history of it, like the Vietnam war, but for some reason many blacks prefer to see themselves as perpetual victims. If you do crime and wrestle with the cops something bad can happen, intended or not. It's just a fact. The focus should be on not acting stupid and getting into trouble in the first place. And if you do, don't double down on stupid.

Do black cops not have problems arresting blacks? Sure they do, but those don't matter. When you understand why you'll understand the real issue.

Evidence needed? Really? As apposed to jumping to MEGA conclusions folks do in Baltimore and blame cops and smash, bash and burn. How righteous.

I understand what you think but you thinking it doesn't mean it's accurate. You can hold it wherever you wish.

Baltimore Police officers let this young man die and did nothing to seek medical attention for him. Until you live in an area where your young men are regularly killed with impunity by the people who are sworn to protect and serve, your opinion is meaningless noise. You don't understand their grievance, and frankly, you don't give a shit.

And that's why your opinions are wrong-headed and ignorant. You lack empathy and all you care about are your own grievances towards an entire group of people because of your negative experiences in your neighborhood.

I can tell you that I am a white woman, but if you lived near me, I'd let my dog shit on your yard daily, because you're a stupid bitch.

African americans target whites in balto and no response from Obama and Lynch

\stupid bitch

Evidence needed? Really? As apposed to jumping to MEGA conclusions folks do in Baltimore and blame cops and smash, bash and burn. How righteous.

Mary, don't you have a protest to start about the n-word being banned on the forum? You're so fucking oppressed.

White people smash, bash and burn, too. We aren't righteous, no matter what you try to pretend.

Forum List

Back