CAUSE AND EFFECT

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
CAUSE AND EFFECT
ECONOMICAL AND EDUCATIONAL TRAGEDY
VICTIMS OF SOCIETY
Those black men who were killed on the streets of this country were mainly in economical deficient cities and they have been ignored for decades as far education and jobs. Those men who were killed had they been working would not have been on the streets doing what was necessary to sustain their lives. Those black men (not all and not to stereo type but a fact of reality) My son would not be on the streets hustling because I worked my butt off as a single mother ( father not in the picture by choice) to raise him in an environment that promote success, education with integrity. Young black men need parents who are role models. This is also a generation after generation problem and a problem our government, local, state and national have ignored for decades when they took job training programs away. Those people rioting are not economically secure. If a man has a job he buys his own television and would not have time to steal. Those “thugs” as they have been called are products of our society. We created them by keeping them economically down. Working do not have time to loot. Not about race. Police brutality against blacks. These are cities where the population is more than half black. HIgh unemployment rate for blacks. Majority of crimes committed by black. Just my thoughts. I have no looked into statistics.
We parent lead by example. Not do as I say but as I do. Our dysfunctional government create this mob mentality.

A lot of young black men want to work, but unemployment rates in poor inner city areas are sky high, and they have no one to teach them how to get and keep a job. It's a tragedy, to be truthful.

Wouldn't it be cheaper to do this:

ex-gang-bakery-apron-kneading.jpg

These Ex-Gang Members Are Baking Their Way to Redemption MUNCHIES

Instead of this:

baltimore-riot-police-car-AFP-640x480.jpg

And this:

baltimore-riot-police-600.jpg

And this:

African-American-Priosners.jpg

I'd say that human nature leads to mob mentality. The mobile vulgus is not unique to any ethnicity, though it tends to be more pronounced in proportion to the lack of incentivation that society offers.

Forum List

Back